Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Denying Change in Exchange Rate

BBalls

Hey, what do ya know? A typical response from a typical GO RVer who has nothing to bring to the table to enhance the discussion. Shocker

right back at cha bro.Yeah it sucks when people have possitive outlooks on life or in this case investments,right? It's so much easier to walk around under a dark cloud all day looking for negatives. I cant speak for all businessmen but I can for the group I'm associated with,nothing is more annoying than a person that continously looks at the negative aspect of a subject/project/acqusition.IMO,provide a point/fact then move forward.The continous negative nagging reminds one of an unwanted spouse. I for one still wish u the best in all aspects of life even if such a possitive thought makes u cringe.........................................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

• Upvote 1

right back at cha bro.Yeah it sucks when people have possitive outlooks on life or in this case investments,right? It's so much easier to walk around under dark cloud all day. I for one still wish u the best in all aspects of life even if such a possitive thought makes u cringe.........................................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

Agreed. This is an investment that needs to be entered with a glass half full mentality. Although the Neg's and Loppers are a neccesary part of these discussions and help us stay grounded I would always rather read another positive "GO RV!!!! " post then what is written by the puppy kickers. :D

• Upvote 1

Agreed. This is an investment that needs to be entered with a glass half full mentality. Although the Neg's and Loppers are a neccesary part of these discussions and help us stay grounded I would always rather read another positive "GO RV!!!! " post then what is written by the puppy kickers. :D

I agree. To not look at the possible downside of an investment is reckless. But to the nausea-ism that some feel the need to inject is what I object to..............................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Puppy Kickers...

Hahahahahahah

Ok Im done.

LOPsters = Puppy Kickers

PKers

right back at cha bro.Yeah it sucks when people have possitive outlooks on life or in this case investments,right? It's so much easier to walk around under a dark cloud all day looking for negatives. I cant speak for all businessmen but I can for the group I'm associated with,nothing is more annoying than a person that continously looks at the negative aspect of a subject/project/acqusition.IMO,provide a point/fact then move forward.The continous negative nagging reminds one of an unwanted spouse. I for one still wish u the best in all aspects of life even if such a possitive thought makes u cringe.........................................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

It no negativity its reality. Sorry you are unable to deal with.

• Downvote 6

It no negativity its reality. Sorry you are unable to deal with.

Who's reality yours? Until this investment hits your guess/prediction is no more valid than anyone else's. So falling to the ground,stomping ur feet,& holding ur breathe won't change this fact.But i guess ur kids think its funny...Now thats reality.......................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!

PLAY NICE people!!

This thread is going good, let's not mess it up with bickering!! smile.gif

U r right,im done with this topic,sorry.

• Upvote 1

Who's reality yours? Until this investment hits your guess/prediction is no more valid than anyone else's. So falling to the ground,stomping ur feet,& holding ur breathe won't change this fact.But i guess ur kids think its funny...Now thats reality.......................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!

U r right,im done with this topic,sorry.

And still absolutely nothing to bring but you are negative and go RV. Why dont you start with how a straight RV to even 1 is even possible. Then if your example makes sense which it wont then I will stop with all the "negative" talk. I think that is more than fair but I warn you now that it will only take common sense to shoot down any forum facts that you bring. I dont want negativity or confrontation just logical debate. If you can bring that then you have brought something of value. If not well then GO RV really means nothing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

He says...she says...we say...they say. Good grief...just shut up and let the chips fall were they fall. Folks just cant seem to sit back and let things happen. Intelligent debate is good but theat never seems to happen here. Just let things progress...

I feel we need to remember that these articles are written for those in Iraq. When you consider that, you can get many different meanings of this, some good and some bad. Overall, if we watch how fast things are moving there, it's obvious that SOMETHING is ready to happen. I read a very interesting theory on another forum yesterday about a possible "in-country" L_P, which would be temporary to collect high denoms IN COUNTRY, and THEN after they reach the desired amount, they will go international and then WE GET PAID. We shall see!

And still absolutely nothing to bring but you are negative and go RV. Why dont you start with how a straight RV to even 1 is even possible. Then if your example makes sense which it wont then I will stop with all the "negative" talk. I think that is more than fair but I warn you now that it will only take common sense to shoot down any forum facts that you bring. I dont want negativity or confrontation just logical debate. If you can bring that then you have brought something of value. If not well then GO RV really means nothing.

So let me get this straight,if I post an article stating the possibilty of a RV AND it meets ur standards then u'll quit being a pain? Exactly how old are u? You and I can interpret articles/info till we're blue in the face(over 5 years for me) and I doubt we will agree on this investment,.and I could care less.But to treat others as being stupid for not believing as u is what I respond to. You have the right as anyone else to what you believe to be,does that make u smarter-no. Who knows u might be correct in how this will go down.But until then ur no smarter than anyone that can read and interpret for themselves............................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

So let me get this straight,if I post an article stating the possibilty of a RV AND it meets ur standards then u'll quit being a pain? Exactly how old are u? You and I can interpret articles/info till we're blue in the face(over 5 years for me) and I doubt we will agree on this investment,.and I could care less.But to treat others as being stupid for not believing as u is what I respond to. You have the right as anyone else to what you believe to be,does that make u smarter-no. Who knows u might be correct in how this will go down.But until then ur no smarter than anyone that can read and interpret for themselves............................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!

Peace please I think we both made our points and agree to disagree.

It isnt about who is right or wrong it is about facts and logic and getting the best grasp on what is truely going on with this investment. All I am asking for is a open debate. Not for conflict or I told you so or peace or whatever. Of course we agree to disagree but I think the reason most of us are here is to get the truth. Well, ok maybe not most of us but alot. I dont post all of this for my ego. I do it because it is what is obvious and I am waiting for someone to bring logic to show that I am wrong so that I can feel better about the end result of this thing. I dont want to wait till its too late. I want a good understanding of what is going on now, not the same old forum facts and pumper induced garbage that is prevelant on this site. I am truely sorry if I came off offensive toward you. My opinions seem harsh and negative but only trying to help bring understanding to what is going on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It isnt about who is right or wrong it is about facts and logic and getting the best grasp on what is truely going on with this investment. All I am asking for is a open debate. Not for conflict or I told you so or peace or whatever. Of course we agree to disagree but I think the reason most of us are here is to get the truth. Well, ok maybe not most of us but alot. I dont post all of this for my ego. I do it because it is what is obvious and I am waiting for someone to bring logic to show that I am wrong so that I can feel better about the end result of this thing. I dont want to wait till its too late. I want a good understanding of what is going on now, not the same old forum facts and pumper induced garbage that is prevelant on this site. I am truely sorry if I came off offensive toward you. My opinions seem harsh and negative but only trying to help bring understanding to what is going on.

Cool,I hope u find ur truth. Others may have already found theirs. I wish all the best in whatever they do or believe.

• Upvote 2

There are 2 types of people in the world 1 will bend the truth to fit their belief, the other will bend their belief to fit the truth.

Ok, lol maybe it is 3 types but, I will not go there.

Feeling vs Logic

but, no one knows the Reality of the matter. Or what will happen until it happens.

All we can do is guess and stay blessed!

If you got doubts, we are not keeping you here...sell your IQD and leave with your doubts. You are negative on everything you say, look at the bright side...at least you have some money in another form and not spending it :) But then again, you may not have any IQD at all and just want to see how much you can stir the pot. Honestly though...why are you hear? You don't believe in any kind of ROI? Just wondering why someone would hang out on these boards and stir the pot...most of us are investors that have faith and confidence in what we are investing in. Just sayin'

• Upvote 1

If you got doubts, we are not keeping you here...sell your IQD and leave with your doubts. You are negative on everything you say, look at the bright side...at least you have some money in another form and not spending it :) But then again, you may not have any IQD at all and just want to see how much you can stir the pot. Honestly though...why are you hear? You don't believe in any kind of ROI? Just wondering why someone would hang out on these boards and stir the pot...most of us are investors that have faith and confidence in what we are investing in. Just sayin'

Hopefully people want to understand the investment they have made and if they do then they need to understand all possible outcomes and positions...at least that is what a professional would do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Haha...yeah I hear that alot and have explained it many times. I don't have dinar. I am a secret agent sent to get everyone to sell their dinars. It's all smoke and mirrors. Im not a pumper I am a dumpster. My true intent is to keep speculation down and to cover for the imminet RV. Happy now. Haha. Really. I want a RV just as much as any and I have never in my life hoped that I was wrong more that I do now. I REALLY want to be wrong on this and hope that soemone can show me how I am wrong and bring a better senerio that actually makes sense so that this RD threat wouldn't suck so much. Remember Darin? I didn't look at your join date which is really irrelevant but maybe you were not here when he was. Maybe you were. Anyway he brought some really good points to the table and I truely miss his post. He is the only one that I have read that brought a possible alternate senerio that actually made sense. I just wish we had more of that on this site. We have some really bright people and some that I really respect but instead of bumping heads maybe we should join together to try and figure out HEY...there is no way they will go through with the RD because...Blank. I don't know. But with some of the minds that we have patrolling this site I bet we could figure it out. I am not talking forum facts either. We have heard them all and they have all be squashed as theory or just plain wrong. Anyway, yes I have dinar and yes I want to be rich and yes I am usually a positive person and no I don't see how an overnight RV is possible. Do you? If so please share with the site. You never know. You actually might bring something of value to the table.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Haha...yeah I hear that alot and have explained it many times. I don't have dinar. I am a secret agent sent to get everyone to sell their dinars. It's all smoke and mirrors. Im not a pumper I am a dumpster. My true intent is to keep speculation down and to cover for the imminet RV. Happy now. Haha. Really. I want a RV just as much as any and I have never in my life hoped that I was wrong more that I do now. I REALLY want to be wrong on this and hope that soemone can show me how I am wrong and bring a better senerio that actually makes sense so that this RD threat wouldn't suck so much. Remember Darin? I didn't look at your join date which is really irrelevant but maybe you were not here when he was. Maybe you were. Anyway he brought some really good points to the table and I truely miss his post. He is the only one that I have read that brought a possible alternate senerio that actually made sense. I just wish we had more of that on this site. We have some really bright people and some that I really respect but instead of bumping heads maybe we should join together to try and figure out HEY...there is no way they will go through with the RD because...Blank. I don't know. But with some of the minds that we have patrolling this site I bet we could figure it out. I am not talking forum facts either. We have heard them all and they have all be squashed as theory or just plain wrong. Anyway, yes I have dinar and yes I want to be rich and yes I am usually a positive person and no I don't see how an overnight RV is possible. Do you? If so please share with the site. You never know. You actually might bring something of value to the table.

I'm not in the know, nor do I pretend that. I am an investor that knows the potential of Iraq. I know that war torn economies rebound. Look at what the UN did to Iraq, imagine what will happen when all of Ch. 7 is lifted. Sure, they could RD and lop like you claim on every post of yours...but that is very unlikely in my opinion. Sure, maybe instead of bumping heads we can join together. You make it difficult though, you joined three months ago and already has 750 posts of nonsense. I will now stop reading your trail of poop, it makes me dumber with every letter you type :)

Edited by wayre
  • Upvote 2

I'm not in the know, nor do I pretend that. I am an investor that knows the potential of Iraq. I know that war torn economies rebound. Look at what the UN did to Iraq, imagine what will happen when all of Ch. 7 is lifted. Sure, they could RD and lop like you claim on every post of yours...but that is very unlikely in my opinion. Sure, maybe instead of bumping heads we can join together. You make it difficult though, you joined three months ago and already has 750 posts of nonsense. I will now stop reading your trail of poop, it makes me dumber with every letter you type :)

Yeah your right go read some Oakie to make you smarter. You completely miss my whole point because you dont like what I post. Speak no evil hear no evil huh? Good luck.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

The original post for this thread doesn't read bad but I'm left with the same thing I had several years ago: Because of misinformation, possibly uncooperating plans for those involved and generally inaccurate information across the board... it will happen or it won't. The article seems positive in that regard (if accurate). I can't help but be on pins and needles between today and next Tuesday. The probability of our investment paying off is higher now than ever. Everyone recall the info from April about Shabibi saying something about an RI/RV happening at a holiday? The 4th of July will be my new favorite holiday. Go RV!

ps... where have all the pumpers gone? :D

Hopefully people want to understand the investment they have made and if they do then they need to understand all possible outcomes and positions...at least that is what a professional would do.

Again with the "i'm smarter than u" attitude,why? Can't u guys leave it at door it really does get old,imo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Again with the "i'm smarter than u" attitude,why? Can't u guys leave it at door it really does get old,imo.

Is that your response to someone who has a better understanding of what is going on than you? Maybe you should try learning from him instead of attacking him. O wait, you only want to learn what would make you rich not all the logical stuff. Figures.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Is that your response to someone who has a better understanding of what is going on than you? Maybe you should try learning from him instead of attacking him. O wait, you only want to learn what would make you rich not all the logical stuff. Figures.

Why do u continue,I thought we agreed to disagree,childlike.The only thing I've learned from the u and ur buddie is don't invest into something unless I'm 100% sure of it's outcome,HaHa.Sadly in life/business/personal this isn't the case there are no guarrantees. So because ur upset and think things won't turn out the way u planned u have to attack/blame others for your poor preparation. Grow up the world has enough crybabies,i'm sure there are other sites u can visit that have ur same negative thought process. Because talking to someone that professes to want to look at things from all angles but uses only 1/10 of brain power when doing so, I will in the future ignore the 2nd grade bantor u sooooooooooooooooo badly enjoy...................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1