Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Scooter has said NO LOP****

Man give it a rest already! Ok u believe it will LOP everyone gets it. I hope ur wrong but if not life will go on.....................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

I will give it a rest when all the misinformation ceases. Until then I will debate BS when I smell it. Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will give it a rest when all the misinformation ceases. Until then I will debate BS when I smell it. Thanks

Whatever man, I completely understand your realism, thats fine. But don't you have better things to do, or do you sit at the computer all day just to prove a point to people you don't know. Please tell me what you are accomplishing here. I'm sure people are aware of all the possibilities (excluding people at ptr and pd) but why do you care, thats their problem if they choose to believe the hype. Talking about LOP, Im cool with that, but being that "annoying child" and constantly going overboard posting all over the forum with your opinion is just, well, annoying.

• Upvote 3

They haven't because their economy is a joke, and no one will invest until they have a currency that's worth something more than it is right now.

That is a false statement......many countries are jumping in now....the problem is not the value of the currency....but rather how hard it is to go through the process of setting up a new business in Iraq......

Look, I believe that you believe that we are misunderstanding the removal of the zeros and that is fine but you have to admitt the senerio that you believe as well as the gurus makes absoulutely no sense. Please explain to us how it does. I am not calling you out here and not trying to be confrontational or rude but there is simply only one explaination for how the removal of the zeros makes sense and that is by a RD. Any other way would only increase the cash block in Iraq and cause Iraqis to use ALOT more cash to buy everyday items. If someone has another idea on how they can indroduce lower denoms without increasing the cash block and need to use more cash without a RD then I am here and now asking to hear it. I have yet to hear it from any gurus or the best and brightest from the dinar world.

Countries only lop when they have Double digit inflation. This is not the case. Furthermore, Iraq has untold wealth just in the ground alone. Please tell me how do you lop a 50 dinar note? They can support an RV well over $5.00 And Shabbs Is not going to ever come right out and let the world know what their exact intentions are. I feel very confident we will see are RV very soon. I've been invested in the dinar well over 6 years now. Now this is my oppinon and I'm sticking to it. And I cannot tell you how many times this has been debated. There will be no lop period.

Countries only lop when they have Double digit inflation. This is not the case. Furthermore, Iraq has untold wealth just in the ground alone. Please tell me how do you lop a 50 dinar note? They can support an RV well over $5.00 And Shabbs Is not going to ever come right out and let the world know what their exact intentions are. I feel very confident we will see are RV very soon. I've been invested in the dinar well over 6 years now. Now this is my oppinon and I'm sticking to it. And I cannot tell you how many times this has been debated. There will be no lop period.

'Buffalowade1',

Excellent post and I could not have said it any better!!!!!!

While I appreciate and respect ALL opinions on this site, I am of the opinion that 'dinarck' and other individuals who believe in a "LOP" or "RD" are basing their opinions on facts that do not depict a fair assessment of Iraq's unique monetary position.

Thank you,

GG

Whatever man, I completely understand your realism, thats fine. But don't you have better things to do, or do you sit at the computer all day just to prove a point to people you don't know. Please tell me what you are accomplishing here. I'm sure people are aware of all the possibilities (excluding people at ptr and pd) but why do you care, thats their problem if they choose to believe the hype. Talking about LOP, Im cool with that, but being that "annoying child" and constantly going overboard posting all over the forum with your opinion is just, well, annoying.

Well I think that enough people have been hurt by the hype and all I am doing is trying to help quell it. Yeah it may seem annoying to some but even if I help save one poor soul from spending the rent on dinar because some low life pumper says the RV is imminet then I think it is worth it. Until we know for sure if this RD is going to happen or not I will continue to warn people of it's possibility. I am not sure some people are aware of the possibilities because they have been so deceived into believing that there is only one possible outcome that they don't know any better. Sorry if you are sick of seeing my avatar or reading my post.You know where the ignore button is so please use it.

PS.....I have a full time job and a smart phone to post in my spare time. Thanks for your concern though.

Not true. Countries redenominate after periods of hyperinflation and that is the position Iraq is in. They cannot support a RV to 5.00. That is fact. Tell me you believe their money supply can become worth 250 trillion USD over night and we will end a pointless debate there.

• Downvote 4

Well I think that enough people have been hurt by the hype and all I am doing is trying to help quell it. Yeah it may seem annoying to some but even if I help save one poor soul from spending the rent on dinar because some low life pumper says the RV is imminet then I think it is worth it. Until we know for sure if this RD is going to happen or not I will continue to warn people of it's possibility. I am not sure some people are aware of the possibilities because they have been so deceived into believing that there is only one possible outcome that they don't know any better. Sorry if you are sick of seeing my avatar or reading my post.You know where the ignore button is so please use it.

PS.....I have a full time job and a smart phone to post in my spare time. Thanks for your concern though.

Not true. Countries redenominate after periods of hyperinflation and that is the position Iraq is in. They cannot support a RV to 5.00. That is fact. Tell me you believe their money supply can become worth 250 trillion USD over night and we will end a pointless debate there.

You still don't understand, When everyone starts cashing in our government will use all of our dinars for future contracts and buisness deals, for future oil supplies and other commodities for years to come. Iraq will not have to pay the bill upfront. It will take Iraq roughly 20 years to become finally debt free from all nations. At which time they will be on their way to becoming one of the richest nations on earth. You need to look at the Big picture and take the blinders off. LIVE,LEARN & PROSPER.

That is a false statement......many countries are jumping in now....the problem is not the value of the currency....but rather how hard it is to go through the process of setting up a new business in Iraq......

So true my friend........ See Below

Legal Guide to Investing in Iraq

I. Introduction

Iraq is in the midst of changes to its legal, economic, and security environments and institutions. These changes create both uncertainties and possibilities for foreign investors. Parts of the country are experiencing rapid economic growth — creating new opportunities for foreign investment.

Nevertheless, Iraq continues to present unique challenges for the foreign investor. The World Bank, in its annual rankings of 183 economies in the world for 2011 (see www.doingbusiness.org), ranked Iraq as follows:

Criteria Rankings

Starting a Business 174

Dealing with Construction Permits 102

Registering Property 96

Getting Credit 168

Protecting Investors 120

Paying Taxes 54

Trading Across Borders 179

Enforcing Contracts 141

Closing a Business 183

These rankings, most of which actually worsened from 2010 to 2011, indicate the daunting challenge faced by Iraq’s legislators and administrators as they attempt to encourage investment by improving the political, legal, and economic factors that create a model investment climate.

http://www.trade.gov/iraq/

http://www.trade.gov/static/LegalGuide2008.pdf

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but what you stated is the biggest BS ive ever read. To help some poor soul hahaha get over yourself man you dont give a flying crap about any of us you don't know us i don't know you. It seems you just want to be right and are certain a LOP is guaranteed by your posts thats all youve ever said. Sorry man if i come off agressive and forward but this is truth. You might fool some people but you're not fooling me.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You still don't understand, When everyone starts cashing in our government will use all of our dinars for future contracts and buisness deals, for future oil supplies and other commodities for years to come. Iraq will not have to pay the bill upfront. It will take Iraq roughly 20 years to become finally debt free from all nations. At which time they will be on their way to becoming one of the richest nations on earth. You need to look at the Big picture and take the blinders off. LIVE,LEARN & PROSPER.

Yeah OK it is me with the blinders on. Iraq currently has around 27 trillion dinar in circulation and another 20 trillion or so electronic. This means a RV to 5.00 overnight would put there money supply at around 250 trillion USD. Not possible. Wasn't talking about how they would pay for it which is impossible too by the way only that their money supply could never be worth 5 times more money than there is on the planet. There is the big picture.

• Upvote 1

Iraq does not have hyperinflation! Where are you getting this from. They are at 5% ,which is extremely low. I was very conservative on how much of an Rv they could support. It's over $10 I can assure you of that. Even Shabibi has stated they could fesibley support as high as $16 USD Not that we will see it But they can. I do feel that we will see a rate of at least $3.22 or better. Just my oppinion.

I'm sorry but what you stated is the biggest BS ive ever read. To help some poor soul hahaha get over yourself man you dont give a flying crap about any of us you don't know us i don't know you. It seems you just want to be right and are certain a LOP is guaranteed by your posts thats all youve ever said. Sorry man if i come off agressive and forward but this is truth. You might fool some people but you're not fooling me.

At least I am part of the solution instead of part of the problem like you Easy. It is plain to see that you have your little group of followers as well. Maybe you should caution them on what is going on instead of filling them with nonsense.

Iraq does not have hyperinflation! Where are you getting this from. They are at 5% ,which is extremely low. I was very conservative on how much of an Rv they could support. It's over $10 I can assure you of that. Even Shabibi has stated they could fesibley support as high as $16 USD Not that we will see it But they can. I do feel that we will see a rate of at least $3.22 or better. Just my oppinion.

Ok so a country that has 27 trillion dinar in circulation isn't in a hyperinflated state? The people are walking around with stacks of 25,000 notes. After periods of hyperinflation I said. I never said the inflation was bad now.

16 huh? Hahahhahahahahahah

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At least I am part of the solution instead of part of the problem like you Easy. It is plain to see that you have your little group of followers as well. Maybe you should caution them on what is going on instead of filling them with nonsense.

Ok so a country that has 27 trillion dinar in circulation isn't in a hyperinflated state? The people are walking around with stacks of 25,000 notes. After periods of hyperinflation I said. I never said the inflation was bad now.

16 huh? Hahahhahahahahahah

Yeah 16. It's what Shabbs stated. Hard to believe. Did not say I believed it Only stating what was reported by Shabibi. But an actual $3.22 RV is very real and is very conservative. You believe what you will. I know will see an RV. Not IF but rather when is the question. That's all I have to say on this.

Yeah 16. It's what Shabbs stated. Hard to believe. Did not say I believed it Only stating what was reported by Shabibi. But an actual $3.22 RV is very real and is very conservative. You believe what you will. I know will see an RV. Not IF but rather when is the question. That's all I have to say on this.

ok

Yeah OK it is me with the blinders on. Iraq currently has around 27 trillion dinar in circulation and another 20 trillion or so electronic. This means a RV to 5.00 overnight would put there money supply at around 250 trillion USD. Not possible. Wasn't talking about how they would pay for it which is impossible too by the way only that their money supply could never be worth 5 times more money than there is on the planet. There is the big picture.

Just a a few questions.... how about a lower rv number say .10 or .01 could that be more manageable... also what will those with lower denoms have to do in the event of an rd... say i have 2million in 50iqd denoms

Just a a few questions.... how about a lower rv number say .10 or .01 could that be more manageable... also what will those with lower denoms have to do in the event of an rd... say i have 2million in 50iqd denoms

Yes. I think a low RV is possible. First we have to get this RD threat out of the way. It seems clear that is their intent but it is possible that it won't happen. A vote is required and at that point we will know more. It is my opinion though that it makes the most sense for Iraq to RD. Just my opinion. If it is voted down you can bet I will be the first one on here with a happy huge apology for me being wrong. It is only the nonsense constantly posted about it being impossible that has me posting rebuttals.

Your 50 denoms would unfortunately be affected by a RD like all other notes. No way around that. Prices, bank accounts, salaries, basically everything will be affected but there will be no value lost and we could only hope to double or triple our investment afterwards.

Im sorry but I have to jump in here.....a 3 dollar RV is impossible at this point in time.....the dinar will NOT jump that high in one stroke.....what Dinarck is saying is true about the money supply.....Iraq cannot support even a dollar RV right now with the money supply where it is......not even with fractional banking....if they find a way to reduce the money supply, then it could easily change.....do you understand the logistics in what your saying with a 3 dollar RV?? That would put the value of the money supply at about 180 trillion USD.......even with fractional banking (which the CBI shows no signs of following at this time) Iraq would need 18 trillion dollars to back their currency......not gonna happen right now......

Im sorry but I have to jump in here.....a 3 dollar RV is impossible at this point in time.....the dinar will NOT jump that high in one stroke.....what Dinarck is saying is true about the money supply.....Iraq cannot support even a dollar RV right now with the money supply where it is......not even with fractional banking....if they find a way to reduce the money supply, then it could easily change.....do you understand the logistics in what your saying with a 3 dollar RV?? That would put the value of the money supply at about 180 trillion USD.......even with fractional banking (which the CBI shows no signs of following at this time) Iraq would need 18 trillion dollars to back their currency......not gonna happen right now......

Part of the question is how many dinar are still in circulation. They have been buying back many for some time now.

Honestly a .01 would be an amazing return.... a .10 would be beyond my wildest dreams for a return so if that is a reality that people have to wrestle with to get to i am amazed ..... hey if its higher great but ya gottta look at the percentage of return that even these numbers or anything in between give you.... wow

Part of the question is how many dinar are still in circulation. They have been buying back many for some time now.

You can follow the money supply by browsing the CBI website...they post the financials pretty much every month.....and since 2002 the money supply and the amount in circulation has only been going in one direction......UP........as far as the last financials indicated, there was 24 trillion dinar in circulation outside the banks......

• Upvote 1

Honestly a .01 would be an amazing return.... a .10 would be beyond my wildest dreams for a return so if that is a reality that people have to wrestle with to get to i am amazed ..... hey if its higher great but ya gottta look at the percentage of return that even these numbers or anything in between give you.... wow

Agreed. Even .01 would be amazing. Lets hope that it turns out that way.

It seems most ppl do not know the difference between inflation and hyper-inflation, the latter is not the big brother of inflation. Iraq has a low inflation rate but the currency is hyper-inflated. They had a just about constant rate for awhile. Which means in simple terms no inflation. But over all the currency is hyper-inflated or greatly devalued because of lack of trust in it.

It seems most ppl do not know the difference between inflation and hyper-inflation, the latter is not the big brother of inflation. Iraq has a low inflation rate but the currency is hyper-inflated. They had a just about constant rate for awhile. Which means in simple terms no inflation. But over all the currency is hyper-inflated or greatly devalued because of lack of trust in it.

I don't think you are taking the several years of extremely high inflation and its consequence to the monetary system into consideration. They have reduced the inflation rate, but they have not done anything to this point that reduces the bloating of the monetary supply that those inflationary woes caused.

He really believes that he's been put here to protect people from the " low life pumpers"(his words) and if he saves just one person..................my god the boy sits at home reading comic books,thinking himself as a superhero-WOW. I think the majority of folks really can think for themselves............................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!