Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Scooter has said NO LOP****

No, obviously you do.

You get a +4 because a guy points out the obvious and that is Scooter is only stating his opinion. This site really is going down the tubes! You had a problem with him pointing out the obvious? So you won't have a problem with Scooter being wrong? Glad to hear it!

I think everyone is expecting a RD, its just what kind. Im looking for the release of lower denoms with a low rv rate over a time period, then, after the time period, delete the zeroes and introduce the new currency with both arabic and kurish language.

Its obvious they want to reduce the large cashblock, and I believe they will eventually lop. I just hope its after we have all cashed out.

Edited by truthful1

I think everyone is expecting a RD, its just what kind. Im looking for the release of lower denoms with a low rv rate over a time period, then, after the time period, delete the zeroes and introduce the new currency with both arabic and kurish language.

Its obvious they want to reduce the large cashblock, and I believe they will eventually lop. I just hope its after we have all cashed out.

exactly they will RD after a while like saleh stated long term we will all be long gone by then i don't see why many are worrying about this eventually yes they will have to RD at some point but they are simply taking the big bills out of circulation and introducing the lower denoms to the citizens its as plain as day yet many want to see it otherwise.

exactly they will RD after a while like saleh stated long term we will all be long gone by then i don't see why many are worrying about this eventually yes they will have to RD at some point but they are simply taking the big bills out of circulation and introducing the lower denoms to the citizens its as plain as day yet many want to see it otherwise.

How would that work? If you wouldn't mind going into a little more detail please. So prices will not be adjusted or will they? If not they how are Iraqis going to buy a loaf of bread? With 100 of the new 25 denoms?

How would that work? If you wouldn't mind going into a little more detail please. So prices will not be adjusted or will they? If not they how are Iraqis going to buy a loaf of bread? With 100 of the new 25 denoms?

they will be removing the big bills in country as they release the lower denoms as they revalue the dinar back they will RD after that saleh even said in the article it would be "Long term" meaning down the road to in fact reduce the money supply and bring in the big bills. I actually spoke with one of my friends he talks to an arab translator and he told him thats exactly what it means. It's what my buddy told me.

They need to revalue i see this as the only way to increase purchasing power and then reduce the money supply in country. As for as fixing the prices i dunno how they are gonna do that process its a mytsery to me that is what i have been told. I trust my friend very much its the same one that went to the U.S commerce and met shabbibi

they will be removing the big bills in country as they release the lower denoms as they revalue the dinar back they will RD after that saleh even said in the article it would be "Long term" meaning down the road to in fact reduce the money supply and bring in the big bills. I actually spoke with one of my friends he talks to an arab translator and he told him thats exactly what it means. It's what my buddy told me.

They need to revalue i see this as the only way to increase purchasing power and then reduce the money supply in country. As for as fixing the prices i dunno how they are gonna do that process its a mytsery to me that is what i have been told. I trust my friend very much its the same one that went to the U.S commerce and met shabbibi

OK. So they will RV first? to how much? If they were going to RV first then why not do it? Why all the redenomination talk. Why put even more bills into circulation before they make them worth more than the Iraqis have ever seen money wise? Wouldn't that make security an issue for Iraqis to be walking around with large amounts of lower denoms that are now worth 1000 times what they were? What about the fact that we are being told that the exchange rate won't be affected? That tells me that prices in fact will not change and Iraqis will be buying ciggarets using 100 25 new lower denoms. Something doesn't add up but believe what you will.

I think both Scooter and Adam are right..... Worst case scenario, it does this thing called a LOP. In a very complicated Iraqi way, it is not just simply raising the 3 zeros and our $25,000.00 bill is now worth $25.00 dollars. It will factor out to fall somewhere between .25 cents and .86. Even at .25, if you take that times $25,000 it equals $6,250. It is still a GREAT return on my money. I will cash some of it in at that time, and then hold out till the dinar naturally rises to $3.00 plus, and THEN cash out the rest. I can see why Adam stopped trying to explain this...... No one ever pays attention to it, cept Scooter.. blink.gif

• Upvote 1

You get a +4 because a guy points out the obvious and that is Scooter is only stating his opinion.

An opinion based on more research than everyone else put together. No other opinion I've seen here or anywhere else is backed up with anywhere near the research, facts, and links as his opinions are. Just his opinion, yes, but by far the most informed opinion in town.

• Upvote 2

Look, Scooter does strongly believe that it wont RD, not that its impossible......just that he doesnt see it happening......but he along with every other educated investor understand that it COULD happen.....that this is not a guarantee....

Hey Keep thanks brotha for the confirmation i know you speak with scooter from time to time just wanted to know if he had said it now i know its true and YES anything is possible but i am hoping for the best.

Look, Scooter does strongly believe that it wont RD, not that its impossible......just that he doesnt see it happening......but he along with every other educated investor understand that it COULD happen.....that this is not a guarantee....

AGREED... And IRAN could BOMB IRAQ before they RV. lol

I guess anything is possible KEEP. hehe

Let;s all hope for the best outcome and read the facts.

PEACE.

I've heard some people that have spoken to scooter on skype and they have quoted when all the articles were coming out about the deleteion of zeroes Scooter said it will not affect us or our bills as investors he actually said it was positive did anyone else hear that from him? thanks in advance.

Hey Easy..........can you please direct me to scooter's posts or sites with his recent take on the LOP, I would very much like to read or listen to his info and take on this matter.............Thanks!

i also agree with slade too

Uh Oh, here come the LOPSTERS. They smell dead meat and are going to fight over it for their share!!! :D:D:D

Don't let your hearts bleed folks. they'll eat it up!! :(

Sure wish I knew which site Scooter is on now. Would love to know his thoughts about what is going on now. Can anybody give me a clue? Maybe on my profile?

Friend. Read everything he has written. At this point there is no more he can add.

We wait!!

• Downvote 1

OK. So they will RV first? to how much? If they were going to RV first then why not do it? Why all the redenomination talk. Why put even more bills into circulation before they make them worth more than the Iraqis have ever seen money wise? Wouldn't that make security an issue for Iraqis to be walking around with large amounts of lower denoms that are now worth 1000 times what they were? What about the fact that we are being told that the exchange rate won't be affected? That tells me that prices in fact will not change and Iraqis will be buying ciggarets using 100 25 new lower denoms. Something doesn't add up but believe what you will.

Man give it a rest already! Ok u believe it will LOP everyone gets it. I hope ur wrong but if not life will go on.....................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

• Upvote 1

Scooter's research is second to none...I respect him even more for not throwing out rates & dates. Nothing is guaranteed, except death. With that said, a RD/LOOP are plausible, but are highly unlikely to have any affect us because the RV will preempt(financial institutions outside Iraq will apply procedural pressures) them both; causing me to ride my VIP certificate all the way to the bank. I'm going to maintain my Positive Mental Attitude (PMA), accept opposing opinions-agree to disagree; however, I will hold no respect for those who choose to bad-mouth an individual for kicks(i.e. bad mouthing Scooter). This site has no room for this worthless, immature banter.

R.O.

That's Scooter's opinion.

There has to be a LOP & RV. The Iraqi economy has potential but not right away. The infrastructure is still in shambles. Roving power outages & water cut offs still exists. New oil wells, pipelines & terminals must be built to replace the aging ones. Iraq still has to import it's gas & diesel fuel. It has no refineries. Int'l contracts must be awarded & corporations must invest in the Iraqi economy. Violence & corruption must be put under control. All These issues must be resolved before the ID can strengthen to it's fullest potential.

Yes, and the things I put into bold type all have one thing in common: They require FUNDING ... and more specifically, foreign funding, because right now, Iraq has no money of it's own. If it did, then it would build refineries, there would be no roving power outages and water cur offs, and the new oil wells and pipelines and terminals would be built ALREADY. They haven't because their economy is a joke, and no one will invest until they have a currency that's worth something more than it is right now.

Yes, the corruption and violence have to be quashed, stifled, stopped and otherwise managed and controlled, but if they wait until the violence and corruption cease to exist, then it will never happen.

I think that the RV must happen for Iraq to strengthen to her fullest potential. They won't get stronger without it, IMHO.

GO RV !!!!

I've heard some people that have spoken to scooter on skype and they have quoted when all the articles were coming out about the deleteion of zeroes Scooter said it will not affect us or our bills as investors he actually said it was positive did anyone else hear that from him? thanks in advance.

I remember him stating that in one of his articles

An opinion based on more research than everyone else put together. No other opinion I've seen here or anywhere else is backed up with anywhere near the research, facts, and links as his opinions are. Just his opinion, yes, but by far the most informed opinion in town.

I agree, he does his homework and has certainly put in the time. I'm just saying all of that is still just an opinion and we will all see very soon if it contains anymore truth than the rest of the opinions.