Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here we are. The final week of June, 2011 is upon us. Virtually all who think they know anything are saying that this is the week for the RV. And I will be the first to tell you that I am excited for this coming week. But, I am hesitant at the same time. I don't believe any of the intel that is out there. None of it. I have had the honor of speaking with Scooter many times about all of this; most recently last night. And I have also been honored to chat with Highlander many times on her site. Those two individuals have taken the term "research" to a whole new level. They have saved all of us so many hours it is unreal. To tell you how "sharp" they are, let me say this. By the time I would be considering how to find something about this investment, they would have considered it, found it, read it, understood it, and explained it to all of us. I know you get my point. They've gone above and beyond IMO. My hat is off to both of them. They have kept me in the game.

Regarding the coming week, here are my thoughts. I think most of those who have researched all of this are also excited about the potential for the RV right now. But I would like to ask all of you one question, "if it doesn't hit this week, then what?" Who and what will you believe next? For me, I'm outta here; and I hope all of these sites dry up and blow away. And I hope that people understand that there are many opportunities out there; and that this will hit sometime. But I just hope that you will all move away from this. No one who visits these sites knows anything. Scooter and Highlander have done all of the research; they do not rely on intel at all. They like this time frame. So, if it doesn't happen, please understand that it could well be 2012 or later. That's the way it is. This isn't the only game in town; and it might not even be what it has been cracked up to be. We just don't know for sure. At this point, I am cautiously hopeful. And that's all.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

After July 11th I plan on just waiting on my e-mail. I can't go on much longer hanging onto every scrap of news Iraq throws at us. This is starting to consume me and thats not really healthy. I'm still hoping for RV this week though.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for your post. And thanks for affirming what Scooter and Highlander have done.

The current "news" is exciting but there's more to life than just a good ROI on an RV :)

And there are other investments to pursue.

If these next few weeks do not bring us any "news" or RV, that's fine... either way.

Life is amazing, regardless.

• Upvote 2

so if it doesn't happen in the next week you say your outta here? does that mean your going to dump your dinar? well if it doesnt happen i guess we wont be hearing from you

anymore mr. negative ned ,when you talk like that i think alot of us here dont really care ,we will keep waiting, bye.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Don't speak for "them". How dare you?!!!

Be your own person with your own beliefs. Using people you consider viable to increase your confidence is one thing, but to post how they feel is not acceptable.

If for some reason this pushes into July, means it is not done "yet" and then to voice your opinion that all sites should shut down is also unreasonable.

How about "you" just go away with your very own, researched thoughts and understanding? Wouldn't that be a friggin NOVEL IDEA?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I have been buying lottery tickets every week, look at the numbers the next day. Been going on 20 years. Still haven't won. Just the thrill of the chase. About like a dog chasing a car, don't know what to do with it when you catch it.

• Upvote 2

Be your own person with your own beliefs. Using people you consider viable to increase your confidence is one thing, but to post how they feel is not acceptable.

If for some reason this pushes into July, means it is not done "yet" and then to voice your opinion that all sites should shut down is also unreasonable.

How about "you" just go away with your very own, researched thoughts and understanding? Wouldn't that be a friggin NOVEL IDEA?

Thanks for the reply; and I will. Have a good day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Be Right and Sit Tight

“The reason is that a man may see straight and clearly and yet become impatient or doubtful when the market takes its time about doing as he figured it must do. That is why so many men in Wall Street, who are not at all in the sucker class, not even in the third grade, nevertheless lose money. The market does not beat them. They beat themselves, because though they have brains they cannot sit tight.”

Jesse Livermore

• Upvote 1

A few months (years) ago I had never heard of the Iraq dinar...the sun came up, the sun set, the earth turned, life was beautiful....if there is no rv this month, this year or ???....the sun will come up, the sun will set, the earth will turn and life can still be beautiful...it's a CHOICE!!! ;)

Stay positive, life is good....much better than the alternative....negative people are like idiots...they are no fun to play with :lol: GOD bless & as always cheers....adios!

• Upvote 4

I want the RV this week, but I think asking the "then what?" question now is what we used to call "being a little previous." I don't need the answer to that this week, and I don't want to prepare myself for facing that yet. Doing so would dilute my pleasure and excitement about the RV happening this week. People who want me to be "reasonable" usually mean they want me to anticipate the worst. Seems to me that people who need to fix their hopes and expections on "what if?" are trying to cover themselves ahead of time for an expected loss, and frankly, I've found that disappointment finds me. I don't have to go looking for it. And I'm sure not going to choose to feel a major disappointment in advance.

Hope this makes sense, but I have this once-in-a-lifetime event coming, and I am sure not going to dilute the pleasure of it with thoughts that it may not happen. Each thing in its own time, and if I have to feel disappointment, there is time to do so after we learn the bad news that will trigger it. Until then, I am not going there. I'm just going to believe the RV is absolutely going to happen and feel happy, happy, happy until it gets here (next week).

ohmy.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Here we are. The final week of June, 2011 is upon us. Virtually all who think they know anything are saying that this is the week for the RV. And I will be the first to tell you that I am excited for this coming week. But, I am hesitant at the same time. I don't believe any of the intel that is out there. None of it. I have had the honor of speaking with Scooter many times about all of this; most recently last night. And I have also been honored to chat with Highlander many times on her site. Those two individuals have taken the term "research" to a whole new level. They have saved all of us so many hours it is unreal. To tell you how "sharp" they are, let me say this. By the time I would be considering how to find something about this investment, they would have considered it, found it, read it, understood it, and explained it to all of us. I know you get my point. They've gone above and beyond IMO. My hat is off to both of them. They have kept me in the game.

Regarding the coming week, here are my thoughts. I think most of those who have researched all of this are also excited about the potential for the RV right now. But I would like to ask all of you one question, "if it doesn't hit this week, then what?" Who and what will you believe next? For me, I'm outta here; and I hope all of these sites dry up and blow away. And I hope that people understand that there are many opportunities out there; and that this will hit sometime. But I just hope that you will all move away from this. No one who visits these sites knows anything. Scooter and Highlander have done all of the research; they do not rely on intel at all. They like this time frame. So, if it doesn't happen, please understand that it could well be 2012 or later. That's the way it is. This isn't the only game in town; and it might not even be what it has been cracked up to be. We just don't know for sure. At this point, I am cautiously hopeful. And that's all.

I too am "outta here" if it does not happen this week!

I have only been in this 3 years & I am burned out completely. I am still shocked some have been it over 7 years.

I have never read so much evidence/intel for the rv to happen this month....with that said, if it did not happen this month, then it is likely it would not this year imo.

None the less, I am VERY confident it will be done this month......

so if it doesn't happen in the next week you say your outta here? does that mean your going to dump your dinar? well if it doesnt happen i guess we wont be hearing from you

anymore mr. negative ned ,when you talk like that i think alot of us here dont really care ,we will keep waiting, bye.

He was not being negative......just real

I read it twice & he IS speaking only for himself

As for me. . .

if it happens or not, nothing will change in my household because the little Dinar I have goes to my community project!

THAT WILL BE AWSOME to give these kids a chance at finishing their project and being proud of it! They are working hard

to share a great message they believe in. smile.gif I'm very proud of these kids!

The Long Run

Another words. . . We will make it happen some how no matter what! Like the little train that could!

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 1

I had hoped one day I'd get a million $$$...but I never thought I'd be close to 3 or 15 million!...I'm not giving up that easy...if nothing happens, I've realized that I can make my own million bucks. How? Can you use a stick and a pocket knife? Can you make a wooden toy gun? I make eskimo harpoons, I'll just make more and I'll make wooden sling shots, wooden coasters, ..... I'll be more creative....you can do something, too if you work at it, the mind is a powerful tool. Go RV!!!!!!

As you can tell, I do not post very often. I get on once a week or so to see the climate and what is going on. My Son, Preston keeps me informed if some important happens! I have been in this since the first of February. Preston has been in since january 2010.

I was driving myself crazy trying to learn everyting I could about the investment. Now I am comfortable with it. It will RV when they are ready and not a day sooner. This has been a good exercise in patience. I hope for everyone that we can be patient and let the blessing come in it's due time and we keep our wits about us. Thanks for listening. Go RV.

• Upvote 1

I don't have expectations on this particular end of June/Beginning of July time-frame so nothing will change for me .

If it happens, fantastic... If not, I'll go on as usual.

I'm tempted to think nothing will happen but I'm ready to be surprised.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1