Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is the next date to shoot for?

weneedrv

well, i hate to be the guy who waits for the big day to come and go like many others only to be let down again but that date is upon us. some people have said june 28th. the dfi fund will be expiring soon, so it has to rv by then. sonny1 said it would be 3 weeks and he said it 2 weeks ago. some say middle of july and others have said it will happen in august the latest. mind you i am not basing this on what gurus like blaino, okie and possum say but on speculation of the rv happening by the time the dfi fund expires, news articles, erbil, what saleh said and what shabs said, raise the zeros article etc etc. granted it is the individuals interpretation of these articles that leads to speculation of when but my question is: if it does not happen soon, when will the next date be? people say it absolutely has to rv soon but we have heard that before.

June 2012 :D :D I want it(RV) just as bad as the next man/woman but from the looks of things.....the way I see it they will not get this done this year unless Shabbs does it without waiting for the GOI to be completed. I've been on the ride since Feb 05, I am ready to get off in major way! <_< <_<

Well after the 28th comes the rumors of the 29th, and the 30th.. but there will be rumors of July 1, 2, 3 Oh ya don't forget the people who will start the one stating that July 4th will be the day since it's a holiday for the US and we won't be able to cash in till the 5th so it will just keep us hanging till the 5th..