Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coincidence? Maybe..... Maybe not....

MAW33326

Ok, Is it me or am I just really big on gov conspiracy theories? I was doing further research on the Greece dilema, about to fault, The Us dollar is set to plummet because of the end of QE2...

Quantum Easing is scheduled to end June 28th, here in the United States. Quantum Easing, is a slick government word for printing more money and pumping it into the markets, giving markets a false sense of security. But in reality its like kicking your problem down the road. The more money printed the less valuable it is.... supply and demand.....and boy oh boy have they been printing. Thats why gas, oil and basically everything has been going up, it takes more dollars to purchase something because its not worth as much.

So with QE2 set to expire on June 28th, 2011 and if an RV or better an RI occurs around that date and the banks hand out all this cash, causing an instant stimulus across the world, like a super steroid shot to the world economy. The US government owns its share of this investment, they would not default, without cutting on spending.

Plus all these wealthy people out there spending money on things they would have never bought before, on top of 30-35% taxes, which i am sure most governments will be trying to get a hold of.

Everyones happy.....

It would be the only scenario that could possibly counter act the dollar/Euro plummeting and sending us into a 10x worse Worldwide Great Depression.

Kind of like the Perfect Storm, very well orchestrated in my opinion, dont you think?

Maybe thats why the June 30th date is so important?

And after all is said and done, who will stand up and bow?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm makes you think doesnt it.... Im just glad we are a part of the solution :)

Just an Opinion, all opinions on this matter welcome :)

http://www.dailyfx.com/forex/fundamental/article/carry_trade_basket/2011/06/25/QE2_Expiring_Greece_Crisis_Deeping_Perfect_Storm_for_Dollar_Risk.html

• Upvote 11

TThe Bush administration needs to receive the credit....look back at the New York Times archives and this began to be orchestrated years ago......

Under Bush, the US Treasury purchased $4-5 Trillion in new ID in 2004. If the ID RV at 3.3 to 1, that $4 Trillion will turn into $15 Trillion or enough for Obama to take credit for paying off the Nat'l debt.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/iraq/iraq_deposits_5_billion_into_us_fed_reserve.htm

• Upvote 1

I do wish this administration would figure out that cutting back on spending will contribute to fixing the problem.

So you have a budget that you consistently overspend so that you are in debt. You get a windfall that pays off your debt. If you don't cut back your spending to your budgeted amount, what happens??? DOH!!! How about a surplus for a change, or a rainy day account?!?!? How about removing some of the excess bills that have been printed!

**steps down off of her soapbox***

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok, Is it me or am I just really big on gov conspiracy theories? I was doing further research on the Greece dilema, about to fault, The Us dollar is set to plummet because of the end of QE2...

Quantum Easing is scheduled to end June 28th, here in the United States. Quantum Easing, is a slick government word for printing more money and pumping it into the markets, giving markets a false sense of security. But in reality its like kicking your problem down the road. The more money printed the less valuable it is.... supply and demand.....and boy oh boy have they been printing. Thats why gas, oil and basically everything has been going up, it takes more dollars to purchase something because its not worth as much.

So with QE2 set to expire on June 28th, 2011 and if an RV or better an RI occurs around that date and the banks hand out all this cash, causing an instant stimulus across the world, like a super steroid shot to the world economy. The US government owns its share of this investment, they would not default, without cutting on spending.

Plus all these wealthy people out there spending money on things they would have never bought before, on top of 30-35% taxes, which i am sure most governments will be trying to get a hold of.

Everyones happy.....

It would be the only scenario that could possibly counter act the dollar/Euro plummeting and sending us into a 10x worse Worldwide Great Depression.

Kind of like the Perfect Storm, very well orchestrated in my opinion, dont you think?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm makes you think doesnt it.... Im just glad we are a part of the solution :)

http://www.dailyfx.com/forex/fundamental/article/carry_trade_basket/2011/06/25/QE2_Expiring_Greece_Crisis_Deeping_Perfect_Storm_for_Dollar_Risk.html

'MAW33326',

Thank you for the post. Very interesting take you have on this subject!

GG

Under Bush, the US Treasury purchased $4-5 Trillion in new ID in 2004. If the ID RV at 3.3 to 1, that $4 Trillion will turn into $15 Trillion or enough for Obama to take credit for paying off the Nat'l debt.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/iraq/iraq_deposits_5_billion_into_us_fed_reserve.htm

They wont make it look that obvious, It will come in the form of new stimulus plans or something of that sort. My guess is, our fine gov will give the credit to the health care bill, that is designed to cripple the nation, as to ensure it stays enacted. Just my opinion....

• Upvote 2

That's his plan. Nothing is getting done until now. Funny how it is election year.. I hope people are not that stupid????

• Upvote 1

I do wish this administration would figure out that cutting back on spending will contribute to fixing the problem.

So you have a budget that you consistently overspend so that you are in debt. You get a windfall that pays off your debt. If you don't cut back your spending to your budgeted amount, what happens??? DOH!!! How about a surplus for a change, or a rainy day account?!?!? How about removing some of the excess bills that have been printed!

**steps down off of her soapbox***

Because they want us on our knees, relying on the gov. They are probably banking that 70% or more of the people in this investment will blow through it. The gov will have all the money and power, it will be credited to the so called "health care bill" which intends to put us broke. Hence 99% of Americans rely on the government for everything. They are like wolves guiding the sheep, again in my opinion.

That's his plan. Nothing is getting done until now. Funny how it is election year.. I hope people are not that stupid????

We put him there, didnt we? Well I cant blame Obama, all he is is a face to keep the people happy, thats it. Its the big dogs that run the place, i worry about.

They wont make it look that obvious, It will come in the form of new stimulus plans or something of that sort. My guess is, our fine gov will give the credit to the health care bill, that is designed to cripple the nation, as to ensure it stays enacted. Just my opinion....

I watched Face The Nation today and Michelle Bachman has a great idea.........she wants to look at cutting the minimum wage........this would help companies make much more profit ...ofcourse all companies would invest in America......they would be able to hire many more employees.......I know if I were making minimum wage I would be all for taking a pay cut to help this nation........this seems the way to go ....fix the economy and the lower class gets a gold star for helping........and corporate America is happy by reinvesting with all their savings......It boggles my mind about working people....If a Republican congress or Republican President has never supported a raise in minimum wage in our history.....how can someone support that stance that works hard for a paycheck......I don't argue to my friends here in the South I just agree...if you think that an issue like minimum wage cut is good for you so be it.....the health care bill is a joke......the President caved in to the other party's demands just one for example.....the drug companies lobbied for 12 year protection against generic drugs.....see to me that is enough for me to be against it....it doesn't help me.....hopefully Obama plan gets elinminated......and a real health care bill is forced by executive order because health care is a threat to our well being......I look forward to the next term when a president can gram things down the throats of opposition without a worry about compromise for the sake of appearing to be too liberal...

• Upvote 1

MAW33326 Very good post and gov conspiracy theories? I have been around for 64 years and 50 of them I believe the govt is try to make the citizens poor. We are the richest country in the world, but lately we a lossing the race to stay there. When we have people living on the street and not knowing where their next pay check is coming from or food. If I remember correctly 40 years you did not have people living on the streets, only on the Bowery in NYC, that I can remember. It has got worse these big companies they bail out, what happen with ENRON they just let them go down the drain. In the past 20 years I have been living in Europe because of my work. I could not imagin living in the GOOD OLD US OF A again, until something changes. Maybe we need more women in politics like many of the EU Countries. I sure we this RV HAPPENS some one in the Obama Administration will take the credit for it. Just remember Nov 2012 is just right around the cornor.

• Upvote 1

http://www.infowars....fed_reserve.htm

The UST did not purchase this dinar.....Iraq put this money into our federal reserve to gain interest on....its NOT the property of the US at all....its only to help facilitate Iraqs growth in their economy....

I think this is where most people get the idea that the US bought massive amounts of dinar for the purposes of currency speculation....and to pay off our debt.....the US reserve isent even a part of the US govt.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The UST did not purchase this dinar.....Iraq put this money into our federal reserve to gain interest on....its NOT the property of the US at all....its only to help facilitate Iraqs growth in their economy....

I think this is where most people get the idea that the US bought massive amounts of dinar for the purposes of currency speculation....and to pay off our debt.....the US reserve isent even a part of the US govt.....

You are refering to the IDF(Iraqi Development Fund), which is all the sales from oil that was not used for basic necessities. Part of the sanctions to be lifted on the 30th....

Our gov is sitting on pallet loads my friend. We are safe.....

MAW33326 Very good post and gov conspiracy theories? I have been around for 64 years and 50 of them I believe the govt is try to make the citizens poor. We are the richest country in the world, but lately we a lossing the race to stay there. When we have people living on the street and not knowing where their next pay check is coming from or food. If I remember correctly 40 years you did not have people living on the streets, only on the Bowery in NYC, that I can remember. It has got worse these big companies they bail out, what happen with ENRON they just let them go down the drain. In the past 20 years I have been living in Europe because of my work. I could not imagin living in the GOOD OLD US OF A again, until something changes. Maybe we need more women in politics like many of the EU Countries. I sure we this RV HAPPENS some one in the Obama Administration will take the credit for it. Just remember Nov 2012 is just right around the cornor.

I just hope its not too late..... Go RI...

when Enron tanked it would have not been very popular to help them with the Bush family ties to that company.....

TThe Bush administration needs to receive the credit....look back at the New York Times archives and this began to be orchestrated years ago......

First we need something to actually happen that we can give credit for...apart from confusing and contradictory news. After that, give credit to whomever you like looking back, but going forward I say bring on the Libertarians and help me keep what I have.

Everyones happy.....

I totally agree.

I've been trying to tell others for a while now about the NWO and their plan to crash the Dollar and market,and then create a one world currency.

Thats why when this RV comes people should at least SOME of it for food/water preparation,tradable resources like silver/gold etc etc.

This blessing isn't gonna last for long me thinks people...use it well while you got it.

• Upvote 2

Everyones happy.....

I was pondering this very thought myself! I guess I'm a closet conspiracy theorist!

Because they want us on our knees, relying on the gov. They are probably banking that 70% or more of the people in this investment will blow through it. The gov will have all the money and power, it will be credited to the so called "health care bill" which intends to put us broke. Hence 99% of Americans rely on the government for everything. They are like wolves guiding the sheep, again in my opinion.

We put him there, didnt we? Well I cant blame Obama, all he is is a face to keep the people happy, thats it. Its the big dogs that run the place, i worry about.

I wouldn't say "We" because personally I did not vote for him. That is another story for another day. The other half of your quote I can relate too..

Everyones happy.....

The biggest misconception people have is that federal reserve notes is money. There is NO MONEY! There has been NO MONEY since FDR put us into chapter 11 bankruptcy. This nation along with many others have been in bankruptcy and opperating under bankruptcy since 1933. In fact, there is no legislation ever authorizing the PEOPLE to use federal reserve notes for anything. Only the Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Banks, all National Banks and Government were authorized to use federal reserve notes.

They took ALL property and vested it all with the STATE. We no longer OWN anything. We are mere USERS of any property and we the people possess no ownership in anything. The truth be known everything in existance has all been PREPAID. Everything has been prepaid by OUR labor. We are never paid for our labor. You "think" you are getting paid but you are not. Those payCHECKS you receive is not pay. Those are just a promise to pay. An IOU. A note! Then you deposit or cash that paycheck thinking you are given money in exchange for that paycheck. You are not given money. You are given more IOU's. More notes. More promises to pay. AKA federal reserve NOTES. Federal reserve notes are debt obligations of the United States, NOT the people!

If you go read pages 1 - 112 of the 1933 statutes at large you will discover that the PEOPLE are not suppose to be paying for anything. We can't pay because FDR took the people's money away when he confiscated their gold. It states right in the statute at large that the comptroller is to pay ALL the bills! We are not suppose to be sending in checks every month trying to pay those bills we get in the mail. Those bills are suppose to just be endorsed with your signature and turned into the comptroller so they can properly offset and discharge the debt.

The only thing we function on today and have been functioning on since the 1933 bankruptcy is just credit and debt. WE are the CREDITORS. THEY are the DEBTORS! Only they have turned it all upside down because of OUR ignorance of not knowing who we are and how they set this system up. Because WE are the ones that produce everything with OUR labor, WE the PEOPLE have unlimited credit. WE then transfer everything we acquire to the STATE so the STATE can use all the property to securitze. This is why you have to register your title to your car, record your deed to your home, etc. So the STATE can have legal title to the property so they can securtize it all.

Only what is happening is because of the ignorance of the people not knowing who they are and how they set up this system, when we send in checks every month and use federal reserve notes for purchases, we are allowing them to use that debt where they in turn are stealing the credit of the people that was suppose to be used to offset and discharge the debt.

If all the people would use the system properly like they set it up, there would be no national debt because our credit would discharge it all instead of it all going into their pockets for personal gain.

We don't NEED any of this paper debt everyone mistakes for being money! There is NO MONEY! Only credit and debt! We the people as the producers of ALL things and services are the CREDITORS. We all PREPAID for EVERYTHING with our labor! We the people are the wealthiest people in the world because of all this unlimited CREDIT that WE have which is all from our labor. Only they have been abusing this system and stealing the wealth from we the people! There is no reason for anyone being homeless or going hungry because everything has already been prepaid by our labor.But the people were more interested in things like sports, tv, video games, etc., instead of ever sitting down and reading the laws they created for this new system they made up in 1933 so they could continue to opperate under the bankruptcy.

I wouldn't say "We" because personally I did not vote for him. That is another story for another day. The other half of your quote I can relate too..

I meant "WE" the people, and we did, i myself voted otherwise, but we the system did, like it or not.