Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How it will go down.

My interpretation of the whole process, is first they will Re-instate and will it will be $3.22 and then they will immediately announce a Re-value of 20% or so and it will be worth $3.86. They will give all foreign exchanges a time limit on cashing in, roughly 3-6months and then Re-denominate. Citizens in country will be asked turn their currency in and in return receive bank cards which will not be effected by a Re-denomination of their currency. They have to pay those who invested in them, more specifically the USA. They will honor that obligation and then they will go forward to become a world superpower.

• Upvote 8

My interpretation of the whole process, is first they will Re-instate and will it will be $3.22 and then they will immediately announce a Re-value of 20% or so and it will be worth $3.86. They will give all foreign exchanges a time limit on cashing in, roughly 3-6months and then Re-denominate. Citizens in country will be asked turn their currency in and in return receive bank cards which will not be effected by a Re-denomination of their currency. They have to pay those who invested in them, more specifically the USA. They will honor that obligation and then they will go forward to become a world superpower.

If it RI's i will need a new pair of underwear.....

• Upvote 5

I like your thinking but they are along way from being a superpower..I just hope we get our money and let them fight among themselves which I could care less.......bring our troops home...we have done enough

Finally .Im not the only one that knows this.

• Upvote 1

Better get some salt because thats how its going down......

The RockStar

Taji2 and Randalln... thanks for your thoughts.

I would respectfully like to request you both to show me instead of tell me. So could you please both show me the math on your analysis? I will start you out ok? These are hypothetical and not actual known incomes/prices. (best guesstimates on my part)

1. An Iraqi janitor makes 351,000 Dinar a month right now which is the equivalent of $300usd or $3600 a year. When it RI's as you suggest. How much will he make?

2. A loaf of bread in Iraq costs 2340 Dinar right now which is the equivalent of $2usd. When it Ri's as you suggest, how much will that loaf of bread become?

3. If a US company in Iraq pays each of his Iraqi engineer employees $20,000usd annually (right now) which is 23,400,000 Dinar a year... how much will he pay the Iraqi after it RI's at $3.22 as you BOTH suggest? After RI... will the contractor pay in Dollars or Dinar to that Iraqi engineer? Who will make more... the janitor or the engineer?

Thanks guys. I look forward to your answers.

Edited by drox
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I would respectfully like to request you both to show me instead of tell me. So could you please both show me the math on your analysis? I will start you out ok? These are hypothetical and not actual known incomes/prices. (best guesstimates on my part)

1. An Iraqi janitor makes 351,000 Dinar a month right now which is the equivalent of $300usd or $3600 a year. When it RI's as you suggest. How much will he make?

2. A loaf of bread in Iraq costs 2340 Dinar right now which is the equivalent of $2usd. When it Ri's as you suggest, how much will that loaf of bread become?

3. If a US company in Iraq pays each of his Iraqi engineer employees $20,000usd annually (right now) which is 23,400,000 Dinar a year... how much will he pay the Iraqi after it RI's at $3.22 as you BOTH suggest? After RI... will the contractor pay in Dollars or Dinar to that Iraqi engineer? Who will make more... the janitor or the engineer?

Well, salaries will be adjusted to be kept within parameters of the curent salary..................

There's a reason why this thread is posted in the OPINIONS section. Fact is, NONE of us, even those who profess themselves to be better informed than others, can really SHOW others what will happen.

I'm grateful to all who, through either their professional or self education, bring interesting individual perspectives to these discussions.

In the final analysis, though, NONE of us have enough information to be able to authoritatively state what will occur. There are way too many moving parts to this puzzle for any of us to be able to do that.

So that means that we will all base our OPINIONS on what we know (or think we know) about the entire IQD situation, with a healthy dose of personal persepctive (glass half empty, glass half full) thrown in.

• Upvote 1

And they all said - AMEN!!!!

This is my bet i have 79 million dinar left from my investment with JPMorgan. I will put it up against all the negative people here that thank that this is not a strait up RI -RV-RD spread over a long period of time and it all starts on or before the 30th .

I will even give a spread 5 to 1 on the bet.

and it is not coming out the gate at 3.22 .more like $1-$1.30

and thats a fact

The RockStar

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

also how do you think they are getting rid of all the $ over there that is the bags of money Iraq is talking about.it comes from them trading in there $ for dinar it is now no longer permitted to use $ to pay for things so .how about all those millions that the iraqis will get at trade if they dont monitor how they take them in. last estimate 600 bill $ in iraq.In cash

Now they just said they have completed removing the $'s .And are starting the next project .(reinstatement)to the world.Then(revalue)so that the people dont overthrow the gov. raising the exchange over long time frame .Then removing the large notes with 000's.

• Upvote 1

This is my bet i have 79 million dinar left from my investment with JPMorgan. I will put it up against all the negative people here that thank that this is not a strait up RI -RV-RD spread over a long period of time and it all starts on or before the 30th .

I will even give a spread 5 to 1 on the bet.

and it is not coming out the gate at 3.22 .more like $1-$1.30

and thats a fact

The RockStar

Not really sure what the heck your first sentence means. This is "not a strait RI-RV-RD spread"? You kind of covered all the bases for your bet there. It is likely to be one of those 3 strategies for sure so nice hedge.

So you were saying I was negative. That's cool if that is how you interpreted it. I can't help you there even though I was trying to follow your logic and requested you to explain. I can see now that you are ONLY capable of telling people things without BEING ABLE TO BACK UP the words with logic or in this case elementary school mathmatics. Ladies and Gentlemen a GURU is born. Thanks for dodging the question. You would be right to say I am being negative now! Perhaps you are incapable because it is like trying to describe the color Blue. Hard for words... or math, huh? Thank you for exposing yourself. You know Mars is a "rockstar" of sorts...which is exactly where I think your analysis is from. OUTER SPACE. :huh:

• Upvote 2