Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shame! Ye Of Little Faith!

possum

I'm like Moses leading the those with little faith. Can you not see the blessing before you eyes? Must you touch it or have some other physical proof? Shame on the faithless you failed to see the signs pointing to the season. Many have fallen away but those stand steadfast shall be rewarded 10 fold!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

I'm like Moses leading the those with little faith. Can you not see the blessing before you eyes? Must you touch it or have some other physical proof? Shame on the faithless you failed to see the signs pointing to the season. Many have fallen away but those stand steadfast shall be rewarded 10 fold!

party time?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Lol..While I believe this RV is Gods blessing,I think I'll just wait and see how it plays out before joining your cult Possum :P

• Upvote 1

FOR ONCE POSSUM YOU ACTUALLY MADE SOME SENSE.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Possum, I BELIEVE! I was getting doubtful, but you set me straight once again!! Soon we all will rejoice as we sing and dance our way into the promised land! Behold, that land flowing with milk and honey awaits us all!! Courage my fellow dinar holders!!

Power to the Possum!! Happy Sunday to one and all!! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That sounds reasonable Mr. Possum. If it were to happen, I would take 10,000 per 1,000 in a minute. Some, or should I say, many of DV members expect to be a milloinar/1000 invested. As this unfolds there are going to be many dissapointed peeps. :angry: