Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Help Me Understand...

Blessed4ever

Hey Everyone,

I have a question that no one seems to be able to answer.

I have been invested for about a yr. (Not long, I know) But, since I have been invested, I have read many CCs, listened to tons of conf calls, etc..

The jist I have always gotten, is that the date of the RV will be a complete secret, and utter surprise when it actually occurs; thus, the "intel" has been needed to keep us abreast of what is going on. I thought this was all under wraps, and that no one would ever know ahead of time.. (well, maybe those with boots on the ground contacts, or intel from 3 letter agencies.. )

So, HOW IS IT, that NOW we think Shabs and the CBI has come out and straight up told us about the RV? (or RD; whichever you think..) My point is, for all this time, I thought it was going to come like a theif in the night. Now we are expected to believe, that we are just told outright that it's going to happen?

Woudnt everyone and their brother.. as well as traders, etc.. be scooping up the dinar like hotcakes at this point?

DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE? Why do I feel as If Im the only one who is not understanding how this could be possible?

I have heard the 28th.., but, would it just be announced so plainly? :blink:

ANYONE??

Thanks...

Good point. It has supposed to had happened a long time ago. I think they are passed the point of throwing a surprise party. This thing is long overdue and the political game in Iraq is tiring to say the least. Don't be surprised when June comes and goes and we still have 1170 staring at us because after all this is Iraq and a lot of what they say does not correspond with what they do.

• Upvote 2

Hey Everyone,

I have a question that no one seems to be able to answer.

I have been invested for about a yr. (Not long, I know) But, since I have been invested, I have read many CCs, listened to tons of conf calls, etc..

The jist I have always gotten, is that the date of the RV will be a complete secret, and utter surprise when it actually occurs; thus, the "intel" has been needed to keep us abreast of what is going on. I thought this was all under wraps, and that no one would ever know ahead of time.. (well, maybe those with boots on the ground contacts, or intel from 3 letter agencies.. )

So, HOW IS IT, that NOW we think Shabs and the CBI has come out and straight up told us about the RV? (or RD; whichever you think..) My point is, for all this time, I thought it was going to come like a theif in the night. Now we are expected to believe, that we are just told outright that it's going to happen?

Woudnt everyone and their brother.. as well as traders, etc.. be scooping up the dinar like hotcakes at this point?

DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE? Why do I feel as If Im the only one who is not understanding how this could be possible?

I have heard the 28th.., but, would it just be announced so plainly? :blink:

ANYONE??

Thanks...

The dates you are hearing are from the gurus, pumpers, and other know nothing people. The articles recently quoting the CBI and Shabbs have said that the process will be presented to parliment and we know full well how long things take in parliment. (maybe greed will make them work fast on this one, I am sure at some point a guru will be telling us how fast this will make it through for that very reason) They are not announcing anything other then the fact that the CBI has concluded it studies into the matter and come up with a stratagy that must now be approved by the council of ministers, drafted into a law, presented to parliment, voted on, and then, if passed, implemented. Don't buy into what you hear from the gurus, they know little if anything.

The Global Settlements have to happen first. I was told this by men directly involved in those negotiations. Secondly, my belief is that a certain amount of dinar is being made available to Americans so that when income tax is paid to the Federal Reserve trillions will result in American coffers. By allowing a certain percentage of people to voluntarily risk and/or invest over the last 8 years, this money has helped to keep the operation happening as well as keeping people "invested" in the idea of a prosperpous post war Iraq that will look and smell like a victory and not defeat for those who designed it. So my guess is those selling dinar are obligated (tasked) to allowing all people to be part of this idea. And again, by returning large sums in income tax to the Fed, it becomes a win for America's resurgence as a prosperous nation. To me the theory makes sense. We shall see how it plays out won't we?

• Upvote 1

I think most people..gurus etc. are suprised with the cbi's announments of late...and the people...traders..etc. have been scooping up dinar. They should be. I can only guess the cbi is campaigning the way they are because if there really is a PLAN then it does not matter how much dinar is scooped up in OUR country. The PLAN is that our gov. is going to reimburse us with electronic money for our dinars and sit on them for appreciation and to use to buy oil from Iraq at a predetermined price.....Kinda makes senses you think ?

The Global Settlements have to happen first. I was told this by men directly involved in those negotiations. Secondly, my belief is that a certain amount of dinar is being made available to Americans so that when income tax is paid to the Federal Reserve trillions will result in American coffers. By allowing a certain percentage of people to voluntarily risk and/or invest over the last 8 years, this money has helped to keep the operation happening as well as keeping people "invested" in the idea of a prosperpous post war Iraq that will look and smell like a victory and not defeat for those who designed it. So my guess is those selling dinar are obligated (tasked) to allowing all people to be part of this idea. And again, by returning large sums in income tax to the Fed, it becomes a win for America's resurgence as a prosperous nation. To me the theory makes sense. We shall see how it plays out won't we?

I have an Island for sale in the Rocky Mountains...interested?

I think most people..gurus etc. are suprised with the cbi's announments of late...and the people...traders..etc. have been scooping up dinar. They should be. I can only guess the cbi is campaigning the way they are because if there really is a PLAN then it does not matter how much dinar is scooped up in OUR country. The PLAN is that our gov. is going to reimburse us with electronic money for our dinars and sit on them for appreciation and to use to buy oil from Iraq at a predetermined price.....Kinda makes senses you think ?

Makes sense to me Jupitergirl! By the way, are you the same Jupitergirl from the other site? Just curious. :wave:

I think this is true, but that this is only part of it. I understand that the United States, itself, also owns a lot of dinar, a huge amount, and that we will be able to use it to both buy cheap oil and pay off the national debt. At any rate, let's hope that's how it works out.

• Upvote 2

I may be interested in that Island in the Rockies once the RV comes around;) However, I like many am broke ass and not wanting to hear negativity but hopefullness... This link is the guys trying to get the Global Settlements through. They told me they publish 5% the their evidence to push our power elite into signing necessary papers and such. That the larger criminality (other 95%) may or may not result in arrests... If you want to understand what the GS effort is about, read all the letters and pdf files...videos and reports... One of the major players here said the RV is definitely going to happen. I choose to believe it. I need to believe it.

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

Remember that everything in life is a process and throughout the progression influences are constantly changing so the future is never a sure thing. Many people surmised (guessed based on all the info they had) that it would unfold as a surprise, but that doesn't mean it has to happen that way. Just as the revaluation is not a "sure thing" until it has actually happened, the "way it's going to happen" (if and when it does) is also not a "sure thing". All we can do as investors is put our money on the most likely scenario we see unfolding. For us it doesn't matter if they announce it in advance or not, it just matters that it happens. I try not to get caught up in the details and in trying to make things "right" or "wrong" or insist on making actual scenarios fit into the way I "think" they should be. I think life just doesn't work that way and that it will unfold the way it unfolds regardless of my beliefs or opinions. The good news is that it looks likely that this is unfolding the way we all hoped and that the revaluation is eminent. Let's just leave it at that and if this early announcement allows for some others to jump on the bandwagon at the last minute and the revaluation does happen, then good for them and God bless 'em! And God bless all of us as well!!!

:D

• Upvote 1

hay look it a two part deal

first make local currency equal to us dollar and then some time in the month ahead revalue or revalue right away.

they need to but there currency in line with the usd so it 1 to 1 they are making it easier to use usd and iqd together. that is it. no revalue

it might be a slight increase what is it 1170 to 1 usd so it will be 1000 to 1usd or you might read between the lines and see a revalue of 1 to 1

is .86 to 1.30 usd they said no revalue but why would they tell you.

I think alot of people dont understand is these two things. And by the way this is just my honest opinion, on what Ive read on the internet. Take all with a grain of salt.

1. IMF and WTO membership is determined by economy, budget and CURRENCY. Iraq wants to be part of those things, so they can sell there oil for full price and bring in

whatever kinds of investments/companies as possible.

2. Were not the only speculators on this. But were probably in the small group that will want to exchange immediately. The US, other Govt's, big banks will NOT exchange or

cash out. They will use the NID they have to barter for oil, for rights, or whatever.

It is possible we see a redenomination and then a slow rise of currency.

It is possible we see a revalue where we make great money

Right now were flooded with info because they have until the 30th for the DFI, WTO an IMF memberships and so on and so on.

If they dont revalue there currency then they will NOT get into the IMF.

Just my opinion.

Ok here is my take. The CBI doesnt want a rush on their Dinar by every guy and his dog. One way to cause a rush would be to say something like "We intend to revalue the IQD by the end of June" Then imagine how many people would be buying Dinar. At the same time, they cant make it a surprise situation due to the shock it would cause the local economy. Im sure they want their people to have some kind of heads up that something is going to happen with their money. So how do you alert your people of a comming change without causing foreign countries and investors to buy all your freshly printed currency? You put out conflicting stories alluding to a change in currency, LOP, RD, RI etc. This gets your people ready while avoiding a rush on the money. Its like a professional snake handler- to pick up a cobra- they wave their right hand to the right of the snake, the snake focuses on the right hand, while he slowly reaches around with his left hand and grabs the snakes head.

• Upvote 1

Ok here is my take. The CBI doesnt want a rush on their Dinar by every guy and his dog. One way to cause a rush would be to say something like "We intend to revalue the IQD by the end of June" Then imagine how many people would be buying Dinar. At the same time, they cant make it a surprise situation due to the shock it would cause the local economy. Im sure they want their people to have some kind of heads up that something is going to happen with their money. So how do you alert your people of a comming change without causing foreign countries and investors to buy all your freshly printed currency? You put out conflicting stories alluding to a change in currency, LOP, RD, RI etc. This gets your people ready while avoiding a rush on the money. Its like a professional snake handler- to pick up a cobra- they wave their right hand to the right of the snake, the snake focuses on the right hand, while he slowly reaches around with his left hand and grabs the snakes head.

Very well put.