Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It seems all the guru's have jumped ship

It seems all the guru's have jumped ship .Just in the hour of need I don't have all the answers. But i have a lot of stored info on the whole deal I have been out there since may 03'. And have worked hand and hand (literally )with the iraqis .For any of you guys that have ever worked in the ME they like to hold hands. Its a sign that they respect you.

I dont know why all the Gurus left, but I would think it so they don't have to try to explain why it ant going there way.

My spelling and typing skills need some work, but it Because I have assistants that do that for me .Im a field Superintendent .I like to work with my hands .And my name is Randall I don't hide behind a screen name .

To Adam,

Thanks for this great site I just wish i could have got here 3 years ago its been great .The MODS have always been fair with me.

this was approved by The RockStar my new name gave to me by Des. Inter.

• Upvote 1

LOL man you seem so upbeat and I like it. However, that little voice in my head keeps saying, "these dates will come and go".

The one thing i do know with all my heart .Is that the country cant wait any longer. There is to many companies waiting at the gates.

All the banks that I posted before have put up their part. so its now or never .If they don't they will lose all the respect of the banks.

Thats from my banker and she knows her stuff.

• Upvote 3

It seems all the guru's have jumped ship .Just in the hour of need I don't have all the answers. But i have a lot of stored info on the whole deal I have been out there since may 03'. And have worked hand and hand (literally )with the iraqis .For any of you guys that have ever worked in the ME they like to hold hands. Its a sign that they respect you.

I dont know why all the Gurus left, but I would think it so they don't have to try to explain why it ant going there way.

My spelling and typing skills need some work, but it Because I have assistants that do that for me .Im a field Superintendent .I like to work with my hands .And my name is Randall I don't hide behind a screen name .

To Adam,

Thanks for this great site I just wish i could have got here 3 years ago its been great .The MODS have always been fair with me.

are you asking for permission or applying for a job?

Just share it, people will either like it or they won't

The one thing i do know with all my heart .Is that the country cant wait any longer. There is to many companies waiting at the gates.

All the banks that I posted before have put up their part. so its now or never .If they don't they will lose all the respect of the banks.

Thats from my banker and she knows her stuff.

Did you ask her to inquire about the dinar for your personal investment?

After that im guessing she found out the truth and invested, like you said?

That info makes sense and sounds promising though!

If they have been waiting, what makes it do or die if they have to wait longer?

Thanks for giving your insight man! I'm 20 with a 2 year old and I could use this money to jumpstart my families lives.

Did you ask her to inquire about the dinar for your personal investment?

After that im guessing she found out the truth and invested, like you said?

That info makes sense and sounds promising though!

If they have been waiting, what makes it do or die if they have to wait longer?

Thanks for giving your insight man! I'm 20 with a 2 year old and I could use this money to jumpstart my families lives.

It seems that they give a (quote of return) that expires after a short period of time (the banks to the CBI)

And after the IMF lift restrictions .The CBI is free game there in return all the banks can start piling on fees every day they don't see a return on the loans

not to forget the outstanding debt. they already have in place so they need the companies in there buying their goods and putting money in there coffers.To offset the payments

How it was explained to me

It seems that they give a (quote of return) that expires after a short period of time (the banks to the CBI)

And after the IMF lift restrictions .The CBI is free game there in return all the banks can start piling on fees every day they don't see a return on the loans

not to forget the outstanding debt. they already have in place so they need the companies in there buying their goods and putting money in there coffers.To offset the payments

How it was explained to me

Thats some hot news. So im guessing the final day for these contracts or agreements is the 28th. That sounds pretty promising. I guess Iraq better step up and git r done. Sooner than later!!!!!

Thats some hot news. So im guessing the final day for these contracts or agreements is the 28th. That sounds pretty promising. I guess Iraq better step up and git r done. Sooner than later!!!!!

The final day is the 30th thats the end of the protection from all the debt.-ers

LOL man you seem so upbeat and I like it. However, that little voice in my head keeps saying, "these dates will come and go".

I TALKED TO ONE OF THE SO CALLED GYRUS HE IS CALLED AND MAYBE HE IS TIRED OF THE BASHING HE WAS GETTING SO CAN WE ALL GET ALONG AND STOP BASHING AS ALI IS THE ON OF THE GUYS I BOUGHT DINAR FROM AND I KNOW HE IS NOT TO BLAM IF ANYONE IS TO BLAME IT IS OURSELVES FOR BUYING DINARS AND IF I CAN BE PATIENT AS I HAVE 2 MILLION DINARS SO LETS STOP AND RELAX AND WHEN WE WAKE UPP WE MIGHT BE SURPRISED TO SEE WE ARE RICH

My opinion is that all the guru's are afraid of the 3 strikes on bad info/predictions and your out thing. But isn't that rule on another site? Either way its a good and simple rule cuz it done put a big stop on allot of the pumpers, haters, and people who know people predictors. I do enjoy a good rumor once in a while though.

To Adam,

Glad you started a thread.