Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forexpros.com USD/IQD

p71rock

Tonight just after 11:30pm 06/25/2011 I refreshed the Forexpros web site for the USD/IQD Which has been 80-20 [bullish - Bearish] for the past say month most of the time.

It has been as high as 90-10 but now this see below.

NOW it shows 100 - 0

post-36883-130906152231_thumb.png

Tonight just after 11:30pm 06/25/2011 I refreshed the Forexpros web site for the USD/IQD Which has been 80-20 [bullish - Bearish] for the past say month most of the time.

NOW it shows 100 - 0

I think that is controlled by registered users is it not? Basically meaning, any registered user could sway the way it looks...

• Upvote 3

NOW it shows 100 - 0

'p71rock',

Thank you for your post.......I went to the website as well and on 26 June 2011 at 4:16 GMT it did show 100% Bullish....!!!!

I guess the Forexpros commentators are in full force with a positive uptick for the IQD as well.

Thanks again,

GG

I think that is controlled by registered users is it not? Basically meaning, any registered user could sway the way it looks...

I have to agree ... it gives you the option to click on the bullish or bearish symbol. I don't have an account though to find out what happens after you click on it though.

YOU ARE CORRECT!!! It has shown 100% many times in the past. Click on the bull or bear and you will be taken to the registration page. If you decide to register, then you can vote.

• Upvote 1

Nothing different than the site I can access at my bank on our system. It shows the rate going up and down even as much as 4.00 dinar during the day...but always ends up at around 1068 to one dollar at the end of the day.

This sadly means NOTHING!

Edited by Bank Guy

I just completed a free registration on forexpro.com and will be able to watch real time tracking of USD/IQD. Looked for but did not see amount of time delay customarily associated "real time" tracking. The goal is to see the black number go down and the red numbers increase. Should be a fun week watching --- inbetween working and living!!!! :)

My face is superglued to my computer screen....

I got up this moring, and even before my doffee,(sacred ritual) I'm on this site. Now this seems like good news, but I just read a bunch of stuff tht said we "have beeb duped" and it is worthless. I am so tired, I must say. Maybe I am just not savvy enough to understand what is going on.... Been realy excited the pst few days, now..I don't k now..

This forex pro...good because they have finally acknowledged IQD? Is this where we keep checking to see if it RV's?

Thanks.