Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buy VN Dong or IQD?

Saint Cloud

Howdy. I bought 1,700,000 VN Dong for $100. I saw somewhere it might go to $1.90. Is that per dong? Does that turn my $100 potentially into $3 million or so? It seems a bit much to hope.

For the same $100 I can purchase 100,000 IQD, which at $3.50 would be 350,000 USD.

I have no info on the dong other than that the people in VN don't have much confidence in it, apparently.

Could someone give me a bit of an education please, briefly? Many thanks!

the dong is in the basket that is to be RVed. they have close ties w/ China. they are pumping them contracts.

going from farming to textiles & manufacturing. Ive heard 3 cents to 1.90.

GO RV GO DINAR, GO DONG.Something WRONG there

the dong is in the basket that is to be RVed. they have close ties w/ China. they are pumping them contracts.

going from farming to textiles & manufacturing. Ive heard 3 cents to 1.90.

GO RV GO DINAR, GO DONG.Something WRONG there

nothing wrong with liking the Dong, ohh wait, yeah umm :blink:

• Upvote 1

Howdy. I bought 1,700,000 VN Dong for $100. I saw somewhere it might go to $1.90. Is that per dong? Does that turn my $100 potentially into $3 million or so? It seems a bit much to hope.

For the same $100 I can purchase 100,000 IQD, which at $3.50 would be 350,000 USD.

I have no info on the dong other than that the people in VN don't have much confidence in it, apparently.

Could someone give me a bit of an education please, briefly? Many thanks!

Well your math is right but as for your rates .... especially for the dong I think you might wanna set your sights a little lower. do you honestly think the Dong could be stronger than the pound (GBP) right now £1 = $1.60 ...... £1 also gets you roughlt 33,000 VND.

personally I would expect the dong to revalue in the $0.02 - $0.06 range ..... any higher than that would be amazing but not very likely.

where ever you bought the Dong kinda ripped you off a bit well alot ..... 17% charge to be exact , you should check out ebay i bought some dong there 2 weeks ago got 3,000,000 VND for £70 which is roughly $110 including postage.

As for the Dinar, yes it is more expensive to buy it but it will probably give better returns than your dong in the long run ...... $3.50 rate will probably not happen straight away eventually yes i do believe they can support this rate ..... I think it'll be close to the dollar maybe a little more.

you should check out Adams other site www.dongtalk.com ------- http://dongtalk.com/forums/

• Upvote 3

The Vietnam Dong has the potential to LOP 4 zeros. It is a strong currency backed by gold. Vietnam now has the world's second largest gold reserves. Vietnam is rich in resources & skilled educated labor. Many corporations are setting up shop there. It imported 19 tons of gold this quarter to back up it's already strong stable currency & over 26 tons in the last year alone.

I purchased 5 Million Dong for $290 including shipping from Wells Fargo. That is $48 per Million or half of what the pumpers on line are charging. If you have a WF debit card you can call 1.88.678.4653. Hurry, time is running out to RV.

http://roomanicast.blogspot.com/2011/05/vietnam-imports-197-tons-of-gold-q12011.html

• Upvote 1

I think the Vietnamese Dong is,a good investment. My personal opinion is it will RV in a year or two. But who knows. Some people say the Dong is in the RV basket. Does anyone actually know this is true or are the gurus making up this story.

I think the RV basket concept is pure pumper nonsense.....however I do believe the dong ,in the long term, is more solid than the IQD.

Vietnam now has the world's second largest gold reserves.

I don't think so. Vietnam is not among the 113 nations listed in World Gold Council's list of World Official Gold Holdings / International Financial Statistics, June 2011

• Upvote 1