Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV going live!!!

iqdheadlines

You go IQD dude, thanks, let us know when the bell down there sounds and you have really really good news to share!!!! Do you have a link to the NZ site you're going to be monitoring and share it here??? B)

There is no chance, at all, that it will come out at $3.86. Please give it a rest,no one believes this crap anymore.

That is incorrect sir just because someone likes to beat his head against the forums trying to get everyone to believe his views and calling everyone an idiot or claims they refuse to see reality (which again is just his view, which means jack) when they do not, does not mean everyone is closed minded to the idea.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I want to believe you...I really do but I don't think it will open on a Sunday.....Will it? PLEASE tell me I am wrong

In most muslim countries, Thursday, Friday and Saturday are like our weekends of Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So Sunday in Iraq would be like a Monday in the US, taking account of the time difference also IAW the prime meridian. AIMO and I hope this helps. GLTA and go RV.

For those who may have missed the previous posts:

This is news to me...the FOREX open on a weekend... this is a first.

Ahhh......I get the confusion now, I just realized that my friend's friend lives in the USA.......I didn't realize he was quoting USA time as I thinking he was quoting AU and NZ time.....................well then it will RV in 18 hours like you said...........sorry for the time Zone confusion guys............can't wait for 8:00 am AU time!!!!cool.gif

Iraqi weekends are Friday and Saturday. Our Sunday is their Monday.

GO RV !!!

Shalom, and GO RV!!! smile.gif

Every jackass that says this stuff without proof should be beaten. Blaino ,Okie all of them deserve a serious a## whipping. So tired of these attention seeking f#$@ sticks

You would have to lead a pretty pathetic existence if you crave the attention of a couple hundred people on an internet forum.

Edited by JakeInYourBox
  • Downvote 2