Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV going live!!!

iqdheadlines

You just posted two or three days ago that it had already happened.

I think you have your wires crossed mate................please show me the post where I said that it had already happened.:unsure:

Didn't this guy already predict once or twice or was it 6 times now?

Yes I have only predicted the date and the rate once.

I said that it would happen on the 27th of June 2011 Australian time with a rate of $3.86.B)

I think you have your wires crossed mate................please show me the post where I said that it had already happened.:unsure:

I said that it would happen on the 27th of June 2011 Australian time with a rate of $3.86.B)

Mate? Oh I get it this Aussie intel great great.

So does Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman have Dinar?

What about Russel Crowe Cmon you know don't you?

Tell the truth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That 3 1/2 hours from now.B)

So which is it ... 3 hours from the first post or 3 1/2 from this post??? Ok lets say 3 1/2 from this post ... that would be 2 am CDT.

Thanks ... There you go ... None of the western forex opens on Sunday it seems so I doubt 2 am we will see it on forex.

Actually here you said July:

:lol:

• Upvote 2

I have recently heard from an undisclosed source which I can not reveal due to the nature of this information but since it is just a rumor......only believe it when you see it.

I have a friend of a friend who works high-up in the international Forex market who told him that he was told that we would see the RI/RV go live in New Zealand in just 3 hours time followed by Australia at 5.00 pm, currently it's 1:07 pm here in Australia............so let's just hope and see if this rumor turns out to be true!!!!

Oh, I forgot to mentioned that he also gave a rate of $3.86 exactly like my prediction.........so keep your fingers crossed!!!

So please don't bash me guys as i'm just posting what I was told and after all this is the rumor section.B)

I JUST LOVE IT A FRIEND OF A FRIEND OF A FRIEND. I'VE HEARD THAT FRIEND OF A FRIEND STUFF FOR THE 7 AND HALF YEARS. YOU GOT TO JUST LOVE IT :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You just posted two or three days ago that it had already happened. If this is true, great and no doubt about it, ill doodoo in my pants with a rate like that.

However, if you are up to no good (which I suspect) please note that people will stop caring after a while. Some people just have not got enough attention in their childhood it seems.

I went back to his older posts and could not find one stating it had already happened....would you mind posting it for everyone? I may have overlooked it. Thx.

• Upvote 1

So which is it ... 3 hours from the first post or 3 1/2 from this post??? Ok lets say 3 1/2 from this post ... that would be 2 am CDT.

Thanks ... There you go ... None of the western forex opens on Sunday it seems so I doubt 2 am we will see it on forex.

Actually here you said July:

http://dinarvets.com...61entry539561

:lol:

I got the time zone wrong thinking that the guy in the USA was referring to 5:00 pm Australian time........so we won't see the rate change for another 16 hours.

The July bit is a typo and I actually meant to say June.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I got the time zone wrong thinking that the guy in the USA was referring to 5:00 pm Australian time........so we won't see the rate change for another 16 hours.

The July bit is a typo and I actually meant to say June.

Sunday 4:30pm CDT June 26, 2011 it is then ... tick tock tick tock ... time will tell ;)

I went back to his older posts and could not find one stating it had already happened....would you mind posting it for everyone? I may have overlooked it. Thx.

My bad, I guess I should have looked before I spoke. The posts which I was referring to were his predictions (which have not been proven false/wrong yet). Anyways time will tell I guess!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My bad, I guess I should have looked before I spoke. The posts which I was referring to were his predictions (which have not been proven false/wrong yet). Anyways time will tell I guess!

No worries, thanks for your honesty and you are right time will tell. Unfortunately this rumor will probably fade with all the others.....if this rv were really about to occur, I think we would be flooded with forex and oanda employees friends and family members....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A friend of a cousin of an aunt of mine said the same thing...I am posting this from a plane on my way to Iraq to beat all of you guys!! :lol:

I think that you should change your destination to Australia mate since we are 7 hours ahead if Iraq and it's all to do with what time the forex markets open for business in each country.B)