Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV going live!!!

iqdheadlines

I have recently heard from an undisclosed source which I can not reveal due to the nature of this information but since it is just a rumor......only believe it when you see it.

I have a friend of a friend who works high-up in the international Forex market who told him that he was told that we would see the RI/RV go live in New Zealand in just 3 hours time followed by Australia at 5.00 pm, currently it's 1:07 pm here in Australia............so let's just hope and see if this rumor turns out to be true!!!!

Oh, I forgot to mentioned that he also gave a rate of $3.86 exactly like my prediction.........so keep your fingers crossed!!!

So please don't bash me guys as i'm just posting what I was told and after all this is the rumor section.B)

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 27

I have recently heard from an undisclosed source which I can not reveal due to the nature of this information but since it is just a rumor......only believe it when you see it.

I have a friend of a friend who works high-up in the international Forex market who told him that he was told that we would see the RI/RV go live in New Zealand in just 3 hours time followed by Australia at 5.00 pm, currently it's 1:07 pm here in Australia............so let's just hope and see if this rumor turns out to be true!!!!

Oh, I forgot to mentioned that he also gave a rate of $3.86 exactly like my prediction.........so keep your fingers crossed!!!

So please don't bash me guys as i'm just posting what I was told and after all this is the rumor section.B)

Oakie you forgot all caps and the number of three letter agencies. :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

The New Zealand Forex doesn't open for 18 more hours.....not going to see anything in 3 hours...The Australian Forex opens a half hour after the New Zealand...just an fyi

• Upvote 11

Hey... A Rumor is a Rumor! And This one is as good if not BETTER Than any! Thanks for Sharing!

We should start a POOL on when it's going to hit! IDK How it woulod be put together, But that would be cool though :)

Krem

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You just posted two or three days ago that it had already happened. If this is true, great and no doubt about it, ill doodoo in my pants with a rate like that.

However, if you are up to no good (which I suspect) please note that people will stop caring after a while. Some people just have not got enough attention in their childhood it seems.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

'iqdheadlines',

I would very much like to believe this tid-bit of information and I appreciate your efforts; however, please provide some scholarly or credible evidence of these undisclosed sources......

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2

Not creative nor funny.

You just posted two or three days ago that it had already happened. If this is true, great and no doubt about it, ill doodoo in my pants with a rate like that.

However, if you are up to no good (which I suspect) please note that people will stop caring after a while. Some people just have not got enough attention in their childhood it seems.

Man who says DooDoo laugh.gif

hahaha i love itemot-hug.gifI thought i was the only one

Well since its still early over there can you contact the friend with the friend and ask how it could post on forex when they are closed....while you're doing that I'll put another shrimp on the Barbie, mate....and get ready to celebrate with you....

The New Zealand Forex doesn't open for 18 more hours.....not going to see anything in 3 hours...The Australian Forex opens a half hour after the New Zealand...just an fyi

Wrong..............your thinking by USA time.

We are well ahead of you guys down here in New Zealand and Australia.B)

• Upvote 1

It will be 8 am Monday morning in Australia when it is 5pm est on Sunday in the USA.

Ahhh......I get the confusion now, I just realized that my friend's friend lives in the USA.......I didn't realize he was quoting USA time as I thinking he was quoting AU and NZ time.....................well then it will RV in 18 hours like you said...........sorry for the time Zone confusion guys............can't wait for 8:00 am AU time!!!!B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Didn't this guy already predict once or twice or was it 6 times now?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1