Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Think I'm Convinced

ZigsQuote

Zigs...

Thanks for the time and effort. I listened to the call and it seemed to have most of the big 'gurus' on it or at least referenced information from them. I was impressed by their credentials if true, I don't know but the past they described would indicate that they might actually have contacts in higher circles. Information was very positive and corresponds with what has been said this entire week about the 28-30th so I'm pretty excited to see how it unfolds. Thanks again for posting.

A quick word for the Oakie-slayers... another member posed the question of who has been right in the past 3 years with predicitons concerning rate and date. I don't know of anyone except those who flatly state 'I don't know'. I will say that if 137 countries are attempting to reval at the same time using computer systems that had to be made compatible and communication lines that had to be updated while attempting to somehow monitor huge amounts of dinars from getting into crimminal and terrorist' hands, then I can easily see why so many have been wrong in their predictions. Information isn't static- it flows, changes with the moment and becomes obsolete with each passing issue- so, if I'm the King of the Dinar world and I tell someone that on such and such date it will RV, then 3 hours later, I realize that 3rd world computers are not communicating properly with state of the art machines based in US banking, does that make the messenger a liar or simply someone that passed on dated information. I don't claim to know if Oakie or any of these 'gurus' are bs artist or simply victims of circumstance, but they take the time to make predictions; they take the time to have cc that last an hour; and they listen to the grief that huge numbers of people shout about them... Are they crazy or simply trying to help? As I said, I don't know... but, I will tell you this- I'd rather have someone telling me what they might be hearing from someone in the 'command network' rather than someone giving me a historical review of iraq and the dinar. Why??? Because history doesn't mean a thing to me in relation to the RV and someone's intel might. Finally, if someone has gone through this type of event before from the backseat room and knows how easy this type of transaction is- tell me about it... if not, why condemn someone who might, just might have information... and, certainly why condemn someone for taking the time to bring information to this site .

Thanks again Zigs- I thought it was a good listen and wait to see it unfold. God's speed to all and Go RV

• Upvote 5

Zigs...

Thanks for the time and effort. I listened to the call and it seemed to have most of the big 'gurus' on it or at least referenced information from them. I was impressed by their credentials if true, I don't know but the past they described would indicate that they might actually have contacts in higher circles. Information was very positive and corresponds with what has been said this entire week about the 28-30th so I'm pretty excited to see how it unfolds. Thanks again for posting.

A quick word for the Oakie-slayers... another member posed the question of who has been right in the past 3 years with predicitons concerning rate and date. I don't know of anyone except those who flatly state 'I don't know'. I will say that if 137 countries are attempting to reval at the same time using computer systems that had to be made compatible and communication lines that had to be updated while attempting to somehow monitor huge amounts of dinars from getting into crimminal and terrorist' hands, then I can easily see why so many have been wrong in their predictions. Information isn't static- it flows, changes with the moment and becomes obsolete with each passing issue- so, if I'm the King of the Dinar world and I tell someone that on such and such date it will RV, then 3 hours later, I realize that 3rd world computers are not communicating properly with state of the art machines based in US banking, does that make the messenger a liar or simply someone that passed on dated information. I don't claim to know if Oakie or any of these 'gurus' are bs artist or simply victims of circumstance, but they take the time to make predictions; they take the time to have cc that last an hour; and they listen to the grief that huge numbers of people shout about them... Are they crazy or simply trying to help? As I said, I don't know... but, I will tell you this- I'd rather have someone telling me what they might be hearing from someone in the 'command network' rather than someone giving me a historical review of iraq and the dinar. Why??? Because history doesn't mean a thing to me in relation to the RV and someone's intel might. Finally, if someone has gone through this type of event before from the backseat room and knows how easy this type of transaction is- tell me about it... if not, why condemn someone who might, just might have information... and, certainly why condemn someone for taking the time to bring information to this site .

Thanks again Zigs- I thought it was a good listen and wait to see it unfold. God's speed to all and Go RV

'dman13',

I appreciate your impressions of the CC. I also applaud your honesty within the body of your main paragraph; It was a very interesting take on a lot of the negative reviews given over time about this person and your postive nature concerning the same was quite insightful and refreshing.

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 3

Zigs...

Thanks very much dman13. I'm glad you took the time to listen

and glad you enjoyed the call. I'm also glad you didn't listen to

the Okie Intel Cop who told you not to. laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks dman13 for adding some sensible, well grounded opinions. It's a refreshing change. Goldegoose, zigs. R2d2dc, thank you too. This post is more mature than a lot others. It's sad when peolple seek knowledge or opinions within the net then complain that some stranger " lied " to them or was wrong. There are a hand full of people on Dv that know me personally, but if I asked them to stand in a circle in the middle of a firing range because I speculated that it is the safest place to stand, they would tell me to pack sand. You guys seem to be well grounded and are open minded to all opinions. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

• Upvote 3

When I read an Okie "rumor" in my head I imagine Charles Durning in Best Little Whorehouse in Texas...

Ooh, I love to dance the little sidestep / Now they see me, now they don't / I've come and gone / And ooh, I love to sweep around a wide step / Cut a little swath / And lead the people on!

Okie and a few of my uncles...can tell a good story and you listen and take it for what it is worth. Doesn't mean you believe them.

Thank you for the info Zigs.

• Upvote 1

Thanks dman13 for adding some sensible, well grounded opinions. It's a refreshing change. Goldegoose, zigs. R2d2dc, thank you too. This post is more mature than a lot others. It's sad when peolple seek knowledge or opinions within the net then complain that some stranger " lied " to them or was wrong. There are a hand full of people on Dv that know me personally, but if I asked them to stand in a circle in the middle of a firing range because I speculated that it is the safest place to stand, they would tell me to pack sand. You guys seem to be well grounded and are open minded to all opinions. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

'Splicer09',

Thank you for your post and comments! I want to give people the benefit of the doubt and especially if they are trying to be part of the solution (not the problem) and or bring forth information with good intentions! I for one do not have many of the answers to the impending questions of our day; however, I do want to bring a positive nature to this forum and provide some insight along the way.

Thanks again,

GG

• Upvote 1

Very welcome. Thank you too.

When I read an Okie "rumor" in my head I imagine Charles Durning in Best Little Whorehouse in Texas...

Ooh, I love to dance the little sidestep / Now they see me, now they don't / I've come and gone / And ooh, I love to sweep around a wide step / Cut a little swath / And lead the people on!

Okie and a few of my uncles...can tell a good story and you listen and take it for what it is worth. Doesn't mean you believe them.

Thank you for the info Zigs.

You're welcome as well. I didn't see that movie, but you gotta love the title. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dont worry RV for his family, is just the pool guy. Gotta be a depressing job what with seeing all those rich people

and their fancy pools in all. Its no wonder that EVERYTHING he post is neg.

Oh, I am so hurt, you have me crushed. Truth be known, I love my job, I make a pretty decent living and I work in shorts, T-shirt, and tennis shoes throughout most of the year. My job has allowed me to have met a number of very famous sports figures from our city over the years including John Elway, Bill Romonowski, Vinny Cosilla, Andres Galaraga, and Scott Hamilton, just to name a few. I also get a pretty good vacation during the winter months, which after the RV, I will be spending traveling to warmer destinations. So, if you think I am depressed by my job, your wrong.

Next, before you go claiming that EVERYTHING I post is negative, you should go read what I post. I have spent countless hours of research that I have shared on these forums helping others to understand, and learning from others all things dinar.

Zigs wanted to get people to listen to a CC without knowing who the speakers were. As far as I'm concerned this makes him no different from a pumpers pet. For what reason? He knew people would discount it for who it is from and therefore would not listen to it. FOR GOOD REASON.

You may not like that I call out these false guru's, but everytime someone new to this investment reads my words or any other will to say something about these worthless gurus, it makes them take a closer look and less likely to believe this dribble.

I'm done ranting for this evening.

Until the next Okie sharing session :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks all for understanding my 'rant of the hour'. It get tiresome reading all the negativity concerning people who, as far as I know, are simply trying to provide insight into this roller coaster ride we find ourselves enjoying :) I will say that I was in corporate america for 20 years and have a consulting company based out of tennessee that is fairly well respected and have learned in my experience that if a person is lucky enough to get a bit of 'confidential information' for an insider, that bit of information is often more valuable than a full examination of charts, graphs, or historical performances. In fact, I'd choose the insider everytime.

Which asks the question: does oakie and the others actually have insider contacts. I don't know- probably never will know, but on the off-chance that they do- i say let them talk and talk loudly :) Of course that's just one man's opinion in a world of billions.

Thanks again for understanding the nature of my first post- wasn't meant as a scolding, just a purposeful question.

'ZigsQuote',

Thank you for the post and comments!

I am not in a position to listen to the CC; will you please provide some "foot-notes"? It would be greatly appreciated......!

Thanks again,

GG

Footnote: xxxxxxxxxx

Oh, I am so hurt, you have me crushed. Truth be known, I love my job, I make a pretty decent living and I work in shorts, T-shirt, and tennis shoes throughout most of the year. My job has allowed me to have met a number of very famous sports figures from our city over the years including John Elway, Bill Romonowski, Vinny Cosilla, Andres Galaraga, and Scott Hamilton, just to name a few. I also get a pretty good vacation during the winter months, which after the RV, I will be spending traveling to warmer destinations. So, if you think I am depressed by my job, your wrong.

Next, before you go claiming that EVERYTHING I post is negative, you should go read what I post. I have spent countless hours of research that I have shared on these forums helping others to understand, and learning from others all things dinar.

Zigs wanted to get people to listen to a CC without knowing who the speakers were. As far as I'm concerned this makes him no different from a pumpers pet. For what reason? He knew people would discount it for who it is from and therefore would not listen to it. FOR GOOD REASON.

You may not like that I call out these false guru's, but everytime someone new to this investment reads my words or any other will to say something about these worthless gurus, it makes them take a closer look and less likely to believe this dribble.

I'm done ranting for this evening.

Until the next Okie sharing session tongue.gif

You Sir may feel like you are the worlds foremost authority on

Okie Oil Man RV "Intel" .... But you are also lacking in the area

of common sense or the common intelligence necessary to stop

and think that there may have been enough other worthwhile

"Intel" on the call to justify my taking the time to recommend it.

You felt it was your self appointed authority to WARN all the other

poor readers of the danger ahead. What a joke.

The fact is, it wasn't an Okie Call, if there even is such a thing.

He spoke for probably 5 minutes out of a 1 hour call. It was the

other people who impressed me and I thought others might

benefit from hearing what they brought to the table as well.

But you didn't or couldn't, because of your extreme bias, think

that far ahead before you posted your "wisdom."

I think the only honorable thing for you to do now that you have

discouraged others from listening, is to maybe listen for yourself

and then, or even if you don't, apologize to those you have misled.

Are you Man Enough?

• Downvote 1

Are you Man Enough?

I very much considered it, and at no time did I discount your take on the reasoning for possible delay. Now, if you want to get people to listen to the CC for information you think is important, then you need to not try and hide who was on the call, and explain as you just did here why you think people should listen. Had you just been HONEST in the first place instead of trying to hide it, others like me would be more willing to take a look at what you are trying to share. Now I did think ahead of my posting, and the reason for it. The fact that Okie is considered reliable from the people hosting the call pust thier reputation in question also. You may not like it, but it is the truth.

NOW, you wanna question my manhood to get me to appoligize to those who have been mislead? REALLY? After all the times that Okie has mislead people in this investment, you want to try and claim I am the one misleading? Thats not gonna happen

You must be a member of the Kool-aid flavor of the month club if you really believe anything from any of these CC's, and a lifetime member if you think anything Okie is telling you is even close to being real intel.

• Upvote 3

Are you Man Enough?

'ZigsQuote',

Stand your ground for what you believe in brother!

Like I said in a different post today- I think alot of the people are "walking the puppy".......analogy for when the midbrain (where neanderthal man reigns) takes over from the forebrain (where all reasonable thoughts and actions derive).

Keep on providing your opinion and as long as you are trying to be part of the solution and not the problem, you are doing well!

Thank you,

GG

I very much considered it, and at no time did I discount your take on the reasoning for possible delay. Now, if you want to get people to listen to the CC for information you think is important, then you need to not try and hide who was on the call, and explain as you just did here why you think people should listen. Had you just been HONEST in the first place instead of trying to hide it, others like me would be more willing to take a look at what you are trying to share. Now I did think ahead of my posting, and the reason for it. The fact that Okie is considered reliable from the people hosting the call pust thier reputation in question also. You may not like it, but it is the truth.

NOW, you wanna question my manhood to get me to appoligize to those who have been mislead? REALLY? After all the times that Okie has mislead people in this investment, you want to try and claim I am the one misleading? Thats not gonna happen

You must be a member of the Kool-aid flavor of the month club if you really believe anything from any of these CC's, and a lifetime member if you think anything Okie is telling you is even close to being real intel.

'RVDinar4MyFamily',

Good evening!

I am very certain you are a pleasant person by nature and this kind of bantering does not seem like you and I want to give you the benefit of the doubt here; however, I do not believe 'ZigQuotes' was trying to pull a fast one or attempt to pull the wool over anyones eyes on this CC. I believe he was attempting to ask people to listen to something he thought may be of some use to the crowd and let them judge the information on their own. No harm, no foul in my book!

Why don't you lay off a guy who is just trying to add his two-cents to the mix, just like you, me, and the rest of DV. We are all in this thing together, lets show some civility here!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2

Thank you for your post. I hope you are right. This is my first post on DV. I have been a member since late 2009. I appreciate your sincere approach. This ride has taken a toll on all of us. It needs to end...one way or the other. I want to thank all of you for your input during these past two years. What a ride! :)

Ooops! Sorry...January of 2010...that is when I joined. Heck, I can't remember. I've posted on several other forums. Sorry...

'RVDinar4MyFamily',

Good evening!

I am very certain you are a pleasant person by nature and this kind of bantering does not seem like you and I want to give you the benefit of the doubt here; however, I do not believe 'ZigQuotes' was trying to pull a fast one or attempt to pull the wool over anyones eyes on this CC. I believe he was attempting to ask people to listen to something he thought may be of some use to the crowd and let them judge the information on their own. No harm, no foul in my book!

Why don't you lay off a guy who is just trying to add his two-cents to the mix, just like you, me, and the rest of DV. We are all in this thing together, lets show some civility here!

Thank you,

GG

A very civil response and you are right, I am usually a pleasant person. I was happy to leave it at letting people know the truth, but Zigs wanted to push the issue. His intent was clearly to keep people from knowing that Okie was on the call, and he clearly stated it in his original post.

If you want your judgement to be respected, then hoensty will get you further, faster.

• Upvote 2

A very civil response and you are right, I am usually a pleasant person. I was happy to leave it at letting people know the truth, but Zigs wanted to push the issue. His intent was clearly to keep people from knowing that Okie was on the call, and he clearly stated it in his original post.

If you want your judgement to be respected, then hoensty will get you further, faster.

'RVDinar4MyFamily',

I appreciate your reply/response; I have read a number of your replies/posts/comments in the last several weeks and that just did not seem like you!

Thank you for the honesty and integrity!

GG

Zigs and RVDinar4myFamily,

First let me compliment both on the way that this discourse is running; no one has stooped to calling the other a 'bumbling fool' nor a 'blithering idiot' which is a tremendous step-up from some of the disagreements I've seen on these boards. My compliments!!!

Next, RVDinar... I agree with Zigs when he states that you allowed your bias toward one name to dissuade you from listening to the CC. Yes, I know Oakie has never been right- but, again I ask the question: who has when giving rate and date? The others on the CC seemed to have respect for Oakie's opinion which leads me to ask: Do they know that his intelligence is correct in the moment but changes have altered the result? Are they all liars- if so, what do they gain? Are they simply buffoons who wouldn't know a playa if he stepped up and kissed them? I didn't pay a cent to listen to them- they didn't advertise any product or site, so why would they give an hour of their time to chat?

I don't ask for an apology because, as I stated in my first post on this site- it's all about personal accountability and choice; however, I do have one question for you: how do you know that Oakie is without a source of intelligence? Is it because of his track record- if so, think of how many really successful people have failed repeatedly before they succeeded? Ford, Eistein, Trump, Lincoln... the list goes on and on, so failure doesn't necessary mean he's without sources, just means that for whatever reason, his sources have been wrong. With my IT security background, I could go into a hundred reasons that network compatibiity issues could create work-arounds so without knowing the true complexity of the endeavor, it seems hard for a reasonable man to lay such false predictions simply as 'Oakie's intent'. If you know the man and believe him to be a liar, then tell me and I'll have a better understanding but without that personal knowledge- it seems a bit short-sighted to me to question his integrity or effort. And yes, I have read some of your other posts and appreciate what you normally bring to the table- just this time, I think you're wrong. In saying that, I would also conceed that your opinion of Oakie is probably shared by the majority of DV members- but, remember: if one-hundred people jump off the bridge doesn't mean I have to do so too,

Zigs, once again thanks for the original post- I enjoyed it. There were some new stories that I had not heard when the lady discussed her encounter with the bank mgr. Also, as I earlier stated, if their credentials were valid, the speakers could have very good contacts. Who knows but, in my opinion, it was worth listening to just to get that 'hopeful confirmation' toward this coming week. :) We'll see won't we.

Once again, let me reiterate: compliments on how both of you have handled this discourse. Good to see people can still argue like adults. God's speed and Go RV

• Upvote 1

OK my friend, I'll give the first point. I probably could have foreseen this

big mess and been more out in the open about the fact that Okie was on

the call and reassured people that he was only a small part of it. I didn't

think about it that way because there were enough other people talking

some good sense before they even brought him on that I figured once

people got that far they would realize it was worth listening to.

So I'll give you that.

Now as far as me drinking the Kool-Aid, and believing ANYTHING from ANY

of these CC's, are you saying that there's no truth whatsoever in any of

the "Intel" that is being offered up out there? If you ARE, then I think

you are the one who is deceived.

Sure some of the date predictions have been uncalled for. But with

everything else I think there's been at least an element of truth to most

of it.

What was discussed on the call and I believe everyone will come to see

when this is all said and done is the fact that nobody, at least nobody

who is talking, knows EVERYTHING about what is going on in this process.

And the problem with that is the so called "Guru's" may be getting good

information from their source, but their source may know nothing at all about

some other aspect of the big picture.

You've got polititions, both in Iraq and in this country and others, bankers,

both in Iraq and in this country and others, "boots on the ground," IT people,

communications people, and they all have their own expertise and their own

opinions.

And the details in all these different areas can change from day to day, so

what's good intel from one person may be bad intel the next day and in

either case may not be relavent to the other areas of interest and as such

can't be relyed on to make any predictions from.

I'm going on too long here. Point is, much of what was said on the CC in

question shed some light on this scenario.

So let's drop this discussion and agree that the timing is looking good and

we'll all be a lot richer and hopefully a lot smarter about what we've been

through to get that way.

FAIR ENOUGH?

• Upvote 1

OK my friend, I'll give the first point. I probably could have foreseen this

big mess and been more out in the open about the fact that Okie was on

the call and reassured people that he was only a small part of it. I didn't

think about it that way because there were enough other people talking

some good sense before they even brought him on that I figured once

people got that far they would realize it was worth listening to.

So I'll give you that.

Now as far as me drinking the Kool-Aid, and believing ANYTHING from ANY

of these CC's, are you saying that there's no truth whatsoever in any of

the "Intel" that is being offered up out there? If you ARE, then I think

you are the one who is deceived.

Sure some of the date predictions have been uncalled for. But with

everything else I think there's been at least an element of truth to most

of it.

What was discussed on the call and I believe everyone will come to see

when this is all said and done is the fact that nobody, at least nobody

who is talking, knows EVERYTHING about what is going on in this process.

And the problem with that is the so called "Guru's" may be getting good

information from their source, but their source may know nothing at all about

some other aspect of the big picture.

You've got polititions, both in Iraq and in this country and others, bankers,

both in Iraq and in this country and others, "boots on the ground," IT people,

communications people, and they all have their own expertise and their own

opinions.

And the details in all these different areas can change from day to day, so

what's good intel from one person may be bad intel the next day and in

either case may not be relavent to the other areas of interest and as such

can't be relyed on to make any predictions from.

I'm going on too long here. Point is, much of what was said on the CC in

question shed some light on this scenario.

So let's drop this discussion and agree that the timing is looking good and

we'll all be a lot richer and hopefully a lot smarter about what we've been

through to get that way.

FAIR ENOUGH?

You may be right, there could be some element of truth from some out there, but they are few and there is no doubt in my mind that whoever Okie's contacts are, if anyone, have no real intel at all. There are so many who have been wrong, and so few who have been right. IF these guys even got something right from time to time, it would give them some small amount of credibility, but I have not seen anything yet that would lead me to believe them.

There is pleanty of truth out there right now that we can be sure this thing is coming to some sort of major crossing that should give us the answers we have been looking for.

• Upvote 1

spec·u·late [ spékyə làyt ]

1. conjecture: to form a conjecture on the basis of incomplete facts or information

2. consider possibilities: to think over possibilities

3. make risky deals for profit: to engage in financial transactions such as commodity trading that have an element of risk, especially in the short term, with the hope of making a profit

spec·u·la·tion [ spèkyə láysh'n ]

1. opinion based on incomplete information: a conclusion, theory, or opinion based on incomplete facts or information

2. reasoning based on incomplete information: reasoning based on incomplete facts or information

3. risky transaction: a financial transaction that involves risk, but is potentially profitable

spec·u·la·tor [ spékyə làytər ]

1. somebody who speculates: somebody who speculates, especially financially

I may be new here as a member but I have lurked in the shadows for some time now and I have noticed a couple of things. First off, I have included these three definitions because they directly pertain to this investment. We are all speculators dealing with incomplete facts and information on a daily basis. It seems that some people want complete facts and dead on accurate information all of the time. Whether you like the "gurus" or not, the fact is that a lot of people in this might not have stayed around as long as they have if there wasn't someone saying this thing is right around the corner. I agree that there are some people who put way too much into the information they hear and put themselves into a financial bind because of the information that is handed out on these sites. I am sad for them but I am not their babysitter. They are adults and are capable of making their own decisions. I, personally, read from several sites and listen to any calls I can because it is entertaining to me because I followed the golden rule and didn't put more into this than I could afford to. That doesn't make me any better than anyone else, it just makes me comfortable in this investment or specualtion as it were. I will not say that I buy into all of the information I hear but I will agree with a previous post that said that this is basically a moving target. There is no way to nail down a date or rate absolutely. I think some of the intel is factual at the time it is handed out and then something changes and therefore the intel seems like it was a lie to start with. Everyone giving intel wants to be right. Unfortunately, the sad thing is that if any one of them was ever right, there wouldn't be any gratitude thrown their way because no one would care anymore because it would be over. Think about that. If you are not willing to stick around and congratulate the person that is right that one time, then don't be so quick to bash someone because their intel wasn't spot on.

• Upvote 2