Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

trying to understand Briteling's audio blogs

cashman54

Ok so this guy keeps mentioning one to one exchange...is he basically saying each dinar/note is going to be worth a dollar at the exchange rate. For example, a 25K note will be worth $25,000? Also, is he saying we should exchange these 25k notes in for the new Iraqi currency because that is going to explodE? I am not catching this guy sometimes

I think he is saying it will come out at low rate to get the large notes out of circulation and then once those are our of circulation, the lower notes will increase in value. So come out at $1, once large notes are taken out, exchange rates increase to $2.00 (example).

Make sense?

• Upvote 1

Guys, he is saying a 1 to 1 trade, but the second half of refers to new currency exploding and becoming worth more than the initial RV rate. SO initial RV rate is 1 buck, he is saying if you choose to reinvest in new lower notes, you'll see them increase in value. So your you buy a $50 dinar note at a 1 to 1 rate, your $50 dinar note will be worth $150 IF the dinar goes to a 3 to 1 rate.....

• Upvote 1

All he is doing is backpeddling on everything he has pumped in the past. Now he is saying that they will give you 1000 25 notes for your 25,000 note. Hahaha.....this guy lives in lala land.

Kinda like you. Everything he says makes sense. I guess that is why he lives in La La Land... It is called the "real world".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

All he is doing is backpeddling on everything he has pumped in the past. Now he is saying that they will give you 1000 25 notes for your 25,000 note. Hahaha.....this guy lives in lala land.

Going out on a limb here but I have listened to Breitlings audios, pretty much all of them. BUT I agree with dinarck when he reads the recent articles he totally misses the mark on the potential difference of understanding and does not even mention what the possibilities are IMO. He totally just says what he wants to hear. I respect him but disagree with recent interpretations and would love to call him and call him out some of these possible misinterpretations and have a two way conversation with him backing his statements with FACT.

• Upvote 1

Kinda like you. Everything he says makes sense. I guess that is why he lives in La La Land... It is called the "real world".

Wow... This is gonna be too easy. So everything he says makes sense huh? How about we start with "if you are worried about a LOP go buy lower denoms and you will be safe" Really? He obviously doesn't know what he is talking about or he is pumping lower denoms using fear of the LOP.

How about this one. "Iraq isn't gonna LOP" haha Well since he is a guru and has a radio show he must know something the CBI doesn't because that is exactly what the CBI is telling us they are doing.

Here is another "They have been pulling the 000 notes from Iraq and have completed it" OK What are Iraqis using for money? Why haven't we heard from people in Iraq that 000 notes are not available? What did they exchange them for? How did they pull them? By the way our people in Iraq say the 000 notes are plentiful.

And now he is saying that they will exchange the 000 notes for lower denoms. OK so Iraq is going to increase it's cash block. That makes alot of sense. The 10s of trillions of dinar in Iraq will be exchanged for lower denoms huh? Will be funny to see Iraqis walking around with backpacks full of lower denoms. O did your guru bother to explain that prices would remain the same in this senerio? Now Iraqis have to use MORE cash to buy everyday items? Lets face it. He is only telling you what you want to hear and none of it makes any sense.

Now. What where you saying about the real world?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I think he is saying it will come out at low rate to get the large notes out of circulation and then once those are our of circulation, the lower notes will increase in value. So come out at $1, once large notes are taken out, exchange rates increase to $2.00 (example).

Make sense?

I have listened to him for a while now. He is stating that it will come out at .86 to the Euro. He thinks that there will be a bounty on the larger notes, and after a period of time, the Dinar will rise to the pre-1990 level. His thinking is that they will give us a time to cash out, and then after the larger notes are gone, they will RV more than once to get there. It does make sense. I just don't know if it is right, and he has stated numerous times that he doesn't know either. Just my take...so...take it or leave it. :)

• Upvote 1

Here is another "They have been pulling the 000 notes from Iraq and have completed it" OK What are Iraqis using for money? Why haven't we heard from people in Iraq that 000 notes are not available? What did they exchange them for? How did they pull them? By the way our people in Iraq say the 000 notes are plentiful.

OK..this is easy...Havent you heard they are on dual cuurency..? They are using both IQD and USD.

That is not what he is sayiying, why dont you listen. He is saying it is his opinion that the rv will be .86 to the Euro or Pound whatever is stronger. There will be a time limit on cashing in the large 000 notes 30 to 90 days. The new Dinar will rise in value over thenext months or years to the previous 3 plus value. So if you want to benefit from this you have 2 options once the RV happens, cash in your current large Dinars, then buy small denominations and hold them, then sell them when it reaches 3 plus. Or after the RV cash in your Dinar and open a Warka account, then you have money in an iraqi bank. No denomination issues at all.

He has not back peddled or said anything about exchanging large notes for small notes. You probably wont be able to get the smaller notes outside of Iraq for quite a while. Breitling in my opinion is the only guy that tells you useful information, if your intelligent enough to grasp it. Dinarck I think your the one in LaLa Land! :P

• Upvote 1

to answer your question "what are they using for money" they are using usd. usd is used over there alot.

• Upvote 1

That is not what he is sayiying, why dont you listen. He is saying it is his opinion that the rv will be .86 to the Euro or Pound whatever is stronger. There will be a time limit on cashing in the large 000 notes 30 to 90 days. The new Dinar will rise in value over thenext months or years to the previous 3 plus value. So if you want to benefit from this you have 2 options once the RV happens, cash in your current large Dinars, then buy small denominations and hold them, then sell them when it reaches 3 plus. Or after the RV cash in your Dinar and open a Warka account, then you have money in an iraqi bank. No denomination issues at all.

He has not back peddled or said anything about exchanging large notes for small notes. You probably wont be able to get the smaller notes outside of Iraq for quite a while. Breitling in my opinion is the only guy that tells you useful information, if your intelligent enough to grasp it. Dinarck I think your the one in LaLa Land! :P

Yeah I have heard his lower denom pump and I have to say he did an excellent job of it. Silvergreetings and DB were swamped afterwards.

You still haven't answered why he told everyone to run out and buy lower denoms if they were worried about a LOP. I heard him say it myself.

In my opinion this guy is doing more harm than good.

O by the way. Do you think that the removal of three zeros is really removing 000 notes from circulation is "useful information"? Well then ask him to explain how it's possible. Is it allowed to question the guru? If so please ask him to explain.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeah I have heard his lower denom pump and I have to say he did an excellent job of it. Silvergreetings and DB were swamped afterwards.

You still haven't answered why he told everyone to run out and buy lower denoms if they were worried about a LOP. I heard him say it myself.

In my opinion this guy is doing more harm than good.

O by the way. Do you think that the removal of three zeros is really removing 000 notes from circulation is "useful information"? Well then ask him to explain how it's possible. Is it allowed to question the guru? If so please ask him to explain.

Thanks for taking a stand dinarck!...and for being honest....some people are so set on being rich that they are allowing this guy to continue to dupe them. I have listened to several of his audios and have seen him on sites for years...and he has a long list of statements that have no basis in economic reality...sorry you are getting dinged....he is hurting people and that is just wrong.

Thanks for taking a stand dinarck!...and for being honest....some people are so set on being rich that they are allowing this guy to continue to dupe them. I have listened to several of his audios and have seen him on sites for years...and he has a long list of statements that have no basis in economic reality...sorry you are getting dinged....he is hurting people and that is just wrong.

Yessir!! I also saw the BS about needing to buy lower denoms to be safe from a lop....clearly he isent sure what he is talking about.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1