Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Forex Website

That is a good question.

I like the fact that when I scroll down, there isn't some type of comment that brings us back to Earth. So far...so good!

***In other news the :eyebrows: face is very perverted looking.

Edited by redsand
  • Upvote 3

I am not familiar with forex, does having a profile mean they are going to be tradeable? Is this new? Do currencies that are not traded on forex have a profile?

I too am not familiar with this, I thought people had been looking at Forex last year so is this brand new and what does it really mean?

So what's missing or added? I click and I see the short description which I saw there weeks ago:

More Information

The primary objectives of the Central Bank of Iraq is to achieve, maintain domestic price stability, and foster a stable competitive market based financial system. The CBI shall also promote sustainable growth, employment and prosperity in Iraq.

Chairman: Sinan Al-Shibibi

So what am I not seeing?

This look like they are nearly ready to trade Internationally, No rates or anything yet, but it all looks good,

http://www.forexpros.com/central-banks/central-bank-of-iraq

Hi Blonde, not sure what I shd be looking at. I clicked around but didn't see cbi or IQD. Pls tell me what I'm looking for and where to click.

Thanks millions!!!

C'Mon RV!!!

I'm glad CBI is listed on the FOREX site...

Meanwhile, FOREX PROS lists USD/IQD as a "STRONG SELL" ...so funny...

www.forexpros.com

There's no "linear narrative" to this thing...

Hi Rhorse, I could be mistaken, but i think a bull market(which Forex lists...80% Bull) is a buy market and a bear is a sell.

Bear Came First

According to people who research this type of thing, the term "bear" came first and dates back to the 17th century from the proverb that it was unwise "to sell the bear's skin before one has caught the bear." By the 18th century, the term "bear skin" was shortened to the familiar "bear" and was applied to stock being sold by a speculator. The term came into common usage among financiers in 1720 during a financial scandal known as the "South Sea Bubble" that revolved around a speculative investment scheme involving the South Sea Company.

Enter the Bull

This was about the same time the term "bull" made its debut, which originally referred to a speculative purchase of stock on the expectation that it would rise. The earliest recorded use of the term dates back to 1714. It is thought the term gained favor because of its relationship to the other animal term "bear."

The use of the two terms also has roots in English hunting culture and the expressed characteristics of the two animals. Bulls were known to be animals that are aggressive and bold, unafraid to charge ahead. On the other hand, the bear is a creature that is much less outwardly aggressive and tends to hide from it perceives to be approaching danger.

http://www.stockmarketstory.com/stock-market-history-bull.shtml

• Upvote 2