Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Kaperoni Chat***

easyrider

[kaperoni] Many of you know I have a great friend who I met a few years ago. He is an Arabic translator and has many times interpreted the articles and links I have sent him.

[kaperoni] His contribution to figuring out this information is simply invaluable. His insight has simply again been invaluable to us a team working to achieve the same goal. He has my full trust and I have tremendous respect for his dedication.

[kaperoni] Thank you my friend the Arabic translator!

[kaperoni] Now, in recent days there have been several articles out pertaining to the dinar. Articles that say, in essence, the preparations are done and they are ready to move ahead with the new currency of Iraq…the lower denominations.

[kaperoni] Tonight, I will share the links to these articles and provide insight from my Iraqi translator friend. His translations often pick up information that the standard translator does not such as Google, Bing. etc.

[kaperoni] Here is the first article..

[kaperoni] Central decides to restructure the Iraqi currency

[kaperoni] http://www.microsofttran ··· 47913%2F

[kaperoni] Here are my friend’s views…

[kaperoni] “This article basically states that CBI intends to release a new currency, and that this plan was agreed upon with CBI in conjunction with the IMF as part of Iraq’s plan

[kaperoni] for strategic long-term economic development and that the IMF would continue to support the Iraqi economy.”

[kaperoni] Do you see what he said?

[kaperoni] This is the plan for them to move forward as the IMF is their guidance.

[kaperoni] “The article states that the new denominations will reach up to 100 Dinars.

[kaperoni] This means that the highest bill that will be in circulation will be a 100 Dinar bill.

[kaperoni] The rate must be realistic with that note being the largest.

[kaperoni] There will be other smaller bills, but the article does not specify what they are going to be (if they will be 1, 5, 10, etc). They state that this will help with payments and purchases

[kaperoni] and make those transactions easier for people and for government transactions, such as paying for war reparations. The article also states that this is a change in tune from what was said earlier in the year, when the GOI denied that there

[kaperoni] would be any changes to the currency.”

[kaperoni] Here is the next article… Advisor to the Central Bank’s “by the people”: “Structuring currency” includes lifting of the zeroes and the issuance of new categories

[kaperoni] http://translate.googleu ··· 583%2B%2

[kaperoni] From my translator friend…

[kaperoni] “This one also re-states what the previous articles have said and really discusses more of the reasons for the removal of the 3 zeros and the new lower denoms, which are the same

[kaperoni] reasons that we talked about before, such as giving more purchasing power to a smaller amount of notes (instead of big bills with little purchasing power) and facilitating private and government transactions and reducing inflation and

[kaperoni] strengthening the Iraqi economy, etc. “

[kaperoni] Now here is the last one…Pay close attention to this article….Maliki’s meeting of independent bodies

[kaperoni] http://translate.google. ··· 66-.html

[kaperoni] We are going to key in on the bottom paragraphs here, as these are statements from Shabibi himself the head of the CBI….

[kaperoni] “The bottom statement, the one from Shabibi, states that there will be an upcoming change with the Dinar within the next week to no more than 10 days. He says that there

[kaperoni] will be lower denominations in the Dinar, and that he understands that people may be worried about how the new currency will work, but he says that there should be no reason for people to worry about it because it is all really simple mathematical calculations

[kaperoni] and they will quickly learn and get the hang of it. The last part to the statement is not well worded, but from what I understand it is something along the lines of they

[kaperoni] are waiting for a final vote (I assume he is talking about parliament or the council of ministers) and that all the people that were needed for the vote were not present, but they working to get it set up where everyone who needed to be

[kaperoni] present for the vote would be so they could vote and complete the last step needed.”

[kaperoni] Ok, we now have confirmation of the RV window!

[kaperoni] More from my translator friend …

[kaperoni] ” It truly sounds promising to me! As I have mentioned when we’ve talked previously, I wouldn’t be worried about the vote because CBI is independent and they have basically

[kaperoni] made up their mind that they are going to RV and they have printed all of this money obviously if they plan to do it within 7-10 days, so I don’t think they would have gone through all this trouble if they knew that there was a chance that it could

[kaperoni] be blocked or not approved. I truly believe the vote is just a “legal formality” and that CBI is going to get this done either way. “

[kaperoni] “And truly, 7-10 days is just around the corner, which would be the 30th to the beginning of July, and that is the date that we have been watching out for. “

[kaperoni] That is the end of this chat. I believe we now know the window of the RV, and it is in the month of June.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

wasn't this posted several days ago? IMO we will not see a RV by June 30th. However I believe we will see the release of the 100k note. This will be a very good sign of things to come. Read Plan B by Drox and you'll get the big picture. 100k note will mean longer wait but more money for us in the end. Hang in there all.

Peace

• Upvote 2

Thanks Easy! promising read.

My take on this article is that when they release the 100 note along with the LD's they will have a similar currency structure to ours. i.e., 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 & 100. It makes a lot of sense that the RV will come out close to the USD then gradually climb from there.

What's your take?

YJ

Edited by YukonJohn

Since the links are broken, I went dumpster diving (other dinar sites :blink: ) and have a different take on what Kaperoni says is this statement: "The article states that the new denominations will reach up to 100 Dinars."

What the first translation reads is that the new denominations will equal $100 USD. Would that make it a 100,000 IQD bill? The article doesn't reference any other denominations which could endore this alternate interpretation.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

wasn't this posted several days ago? IMO we will not see a RV by June 30th. However I believe we will see the release of the 100k note. This will be a very good sign of things to come. Read Plan B by Drox and you'll get the big picture. 100k note will mean longer wait but more money for us in the end. Hang in there all.

Peace

Drox does bring some good reading and his own opinions are well delivered. However they are still speculative at best. I mean the 100,000 note was supposed to have happened and it never did. Introduce the lower denoms and lifting of zeros says nothing about the 100 note meaning a much longer wait. What kind of buying power does a 100 note have if the value does not increase. You would have to have hundreds of them just to make simple purchases. So if the 100 note and other lower denoms are introduced with no increase in value they are useless. More so than a 25k note. Why would they introduce them just to wait a long time before they hold any purchasing power. Sorry but plan B is just another speculative opinion.....then again so is mine. God bless and go RV.

• Upvote 1

Since the links are broken, I went dumpster diving (other dinar sites :blink: ) and have a different take on what Kaperoni says is this statement: "The article states that the new denominations will reach up to 100 Dinars."

What the first translation reads is that the new denominations will equal $100 USD. Would that make it a 100,000 IQD bill? The article doesn't reference any other denominations which could endore this alternate interpretation.

Well to me a 100,000 note does nothing for the purchasing power of the Iraqi citizen as the have clearly stated that is what they want to do. The interpretation of translation will always be two fold. Those that understand that they have a totally different usage of things like, past tense. Singular and plural endings, and possesives. Then there are those that interpret it as being either negative or indicating an eminant rv, without considering the language barrier regaurdless of how it got translated. The statement "the new denominations will reach up to 100 dinars" is not really that complicated. Up to meaning no higher, 100 dinars meaning 100 dinar notes. If you reach into you pocket and pull out a 100 dollar bill you then have 100 dollars. The articles does also state denominations. That meaning more than 1 up to 100 dinars. I see it as possitive.

• Upvote 1

Drox does bring some good reading and his own opinions are well delivered. However they are still speculative at best. I mean the 100,000 note was supposed to have happened and it never did. Introduce the lower denoms and lifting of zeros says nothing about the 100 note meaning a much longer wait. What kind of buying power does a 100 note have if the value does not increase. You would have to have hundreds of them just to make simple purchases. So if the 100 note and other lower denoms are introduced with no increase in value they are useless. More so than a 25k note. Why would they introduce them just to wait a long time before they hold any purchasing power. Sorry but plan B is just another speculative opinion.....then again so is mine. God bless and go RV.

Great point and does indeed leave the fiels of possibilities wide open. It's all speculation, I suppose, until it actually happens. Man I hope it's soon. Thanks very much for the post.

Peace

• Upvote 1

Peace

Hi TJ :)

I agree, at least that is how I have read this article, and it appears

fairly clear that they will indeed be introducing a 100,00 IQD note.

I also thought drox plan B was excellent and some of the best

presentation I have seen up to this point.

Have a peaceful weekend TJ :)

All my best!

Jim

---