Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Follow the Money Trail......US Companies Investing in Iraq

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Good morning!

Take a look around, the WRITING is on the wall; follow the MONEY trail. This country is one of the fastest growing economies, if not the first or second, in the world right now. US banks would not be taking unecessary risks in a country that is going to LOP their currency or if they knew they would not make a profit. They do their homework and find excellent investments to their bottom lines and shareholders; just remember they must have permission from the shareholders to do any investments such at this.

Relax, take a deep breath and be patient, this will pay off in due time.

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 9

I like it! Man is this exciting, or what?

'AoK',

I agree.....it is very interesting to think of all the global companies, a multitude of governments, individual investors, and especially BANKS who believe Iraq is the land of opportunity right now!

Thank you for your post and comments!

GG

• 3 weeks later...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Good morning!

Take a look around, the WRITING is on the wall; follow the MONEY trail. This country is one of the fastest growing economies, if not the first or second, in the world right now. US banks would not be taking unecessary risks in a country that is going to LOP their currency or if they knew they would not make a profit. They do their homework and find excellent investments to their bottom lines and shareholders; just remember they must have permission from the shareholders to do any investments such at this.

Relax, take a deep breath and be patient, this will pay off in due time.

Thank you,

GG

Sorry but that argument makes absolutely no sense. There is no loss in value with a lop to anything, it is simply a re-calibration of the economic system. Something worth 50,000,000 dinar now would be worth 50,000 new dinar after, and its value in USD, EUR, GBP, CNY or any other currency would not have changed.

So in actuality, the banks could be getting in before the boom of foreign investment really begins - because that is one of the uses of a redenomination (lop), is to signal foreign investors that inflationary problems are in the past.

Obviouslt none of us wants a lop (redenomination) and everyone wants a straight up RV, but creating reasons that are not true of why a lop should not be in the cards does not help the anyone - it seems to just lead to more confusion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sorry but that argument makes absolutely no sense. There is no loss in value with a lop to anything, it is simply a re-calibration of the economic system. Something worth 50,000,000 dinar now would be worth 50,000 new dinar after, and its value in USD, EUR, GBP, CNY or any other currency would not have changed.

So in actuality, the banks could be getting in before the boom of foreign investment really begins - because that is one of the uses of a redenomination (lop), is to signal foreign investors that inflationary problems are in the past.

Obviouslt none of us wants a lop (redenomination) and everyone wants a straight up RV, but creating reasons that are not true of why a lop should not be in the cards does not help the anyone - it seems to just lead to more confusion.

'HopefulTxn',

Good afternoon!

Well, I am so sorry this does not make sense to you; however, there have been many conversations concerning LOPPING, RD'ing, and or completely reprinting the entire currency and I wanted to bring my opinion regarding this issue.

Now, I do not, nor have I claimed to be an economist or financial expert while providing my opinion. If you are an expert in this field, then please enlighten me on this particular subject, if you are not an expert, then your response to my post is, um.....just like mine....an opinion!

Have a good day!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here comes peter cottontail

Hopping down the Money Trail

Hippity Hoppity the RV's on it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay B)

C'mon......RV Bunny, get to hoppin'.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughter is the best medicine in the world........based upon JWJW11 earlier diagnosis, you better LYAO......hahahahaha.......LOL!!!!!

You are a good sport!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

'HopefulTxn',

Good afternoon!

Well, I am so sorry this does not make sense to you; however, there have been many conversations concerning LOPPING, RD'ing, and or completely reprinting the entire currency and I wanted to bring my opinion regarding this issue.

Now, I do not, nor have I claimed to be an economist or financial expert while providing my opinion. If you are an expert in this field, then please enlighten me on this particular subject, if you are not an expert, then your response to my post is, um.....just like mine....an opinion!

Have a good day!

Thank you,

GG

Well, he did attempt to enlighten you honestly. What he said is not opinion or fiction, it has occurred many times in history in many different countries, and clear road maps exist for these types of actions. Also, let's not forget that Iraqis themselves have been stating for 2 years on what they intend to do, and that is follow models of countries such as Turkey in a redenomination. If people would stop speculating on what "might" occur in a redenomination and actually go look at examples of the past and how those were handled, I feel there would not be this wide array of "opinions" on what is going to happen and what it means for us. Conversations about lopping, RD, RI etc. are just that, conversations. Banks and corporations investing in this have no idea what is going to happen either. They may be banking on an increased ROI of 2-3 times based on millions of USD invested, which would not be a bad haul in my opinion. Absolutely no one is any more "in the know" on this than anyone else. All we can do is to look at history and extrapolate from that what we "think" Iraq will do while also considering what they say they plan to do. So yes, one person's opinion may be more right because it is actually based on fact and historical examples, when another opinion is only based on beliefs swayed by someone hoping for a certain outcome. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Well, he did attempt to enlighten you honestly. What he said is not opinion or fiction, it has occurred many times in history in many different countries, and clear road maps exist for these types of actions. Also, let's not forget that Iraqis themselves have been stating for 2 years on what they intend to do, and that is follow models of countries such as Turkey in a redenomination. If people would stop speculating on what "might" occur in a redenomination and actually go look at examples of the past and how those were handled, I feel there would not be this wide array of "opinions" on what is going to happen and what it means for us. Conversations about lopping, RD, RI etc. are just that, conversations. Banks and corporations investing in this have no idea what is going to happen either. They may be banking on an increased ROI of 2-3 times based on millions of USD invested, which would not be a bad haul in my opinion. Absolutely no one is any more "in the know" on this than anyone else. All we can do is to look at history and extrapolate from that what we "think" Iraq will do while also considering what they say they plan to do. So yes, one person's opinion may be more right because it is actually based on fact and historical examples, when another opinion is only based on beliefs swayed by someone hoping for a certain outcome. :rolleyes:

'txwaterfowler',

Good evening!

I appreciate your well versed comments, but what I appreciate more is the sincerity in which you spoke. Now, you will agree with me, the manner in which a message is delivered means more than the substance in some cases.

Thank you for your opinion!

GG

'txwaterfowler',

Good evening!

I appreciate your well versed comments, but what I appreciate more is the sincerity in which you spoke. Now, you will agree with me, the manner in which a message is delivered means more than the substance in some cases.

Thank you for your opinion!

GG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GG this :hug: is just for you !!!! Simply put ... agree to disagree !!!!

You and I have already discussed, following the money... and we AGREE, and thats all that matters to me !!! have a nice night

Also I gave you +1 anywhere you had a neg to even you out !!!!

• Upvote 1