Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I used to work for this guy selling alarms and he is reliable so go and bash me

stevethecloser

Steve

I heared from a big shot in Sacramento captital. I can't name my source but he says he heared about banks in Sacramento area preparing for a large cash load for Tuesday morning. Belarus machines were seen today and introduced in the banking system. I am skeptical but thought I'd let you. I heared $2.98 RV rate.

Csaba Gabor

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The banks won't be bringing in loads of cash, they will deposit the money in hour account electronically. I bet there will be some type of hold time before you can pull out large amounts of physical cash. I can't wait to write the checks to pay off the vultures at Visa and MasterCard. Then close the accounts, I'm changing all my phone numbers as well, hopefully I will never need credit again :-)

• Upvote 1

I would recommend paying off the credit cards but not getting rid of them as they do help your credit score. They will also allow a better exchange rate if you are traveling overseas. With your new found wealth you will be able to pay them off monthly anyhow.

Belarus lol. Its probably a species of walrus we have not discovered yet.

My brother married a Belarus.

Dont they still use Yeti teeth as currency?

You mean Squach?

The banks won't be bringing in loads of cash, they will deposit the money in hour account electronically. I bet there will be some type of hold time before you can pull out large amounts of physical cash. I can't wait to write the checks to pay off the vultures at Visa and MasterCard. Then close the accounts, I'm changing all my phone numbers as well, hopefully I will never need credit again :-)

If you change your phone number, how will your family be able to get a hold of you when they need to borrow some cash?

Thanks for the post. We are very close. Maybe okie will let us board his ship? Lol

• Upvote 1

I am with you on that! I haven't used credit cards in 2 years and these creeps are merciless. Pay them off, get them out of your life, and never pick up another credit card again!

I would recommend paying off the credit cards but not getting rid of them as they do help your credit score. They will also allow a better exchange rate if you are traveling overseas. With your new found wealth you will be able to pay them off monthly anyhow.

Who needs credit scores if all happens the way it should/talked about? You need to live by the Dave Ramsey Plan anyways! If you had been doing this you would not be worring about your credit scores! GO RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I work at a bank and we would place a hold on the account. You would be able to receive a few hundred dollars at the time of the transaction. A couple thousand the next day and then the rest 7-10 days later.

• Upvote 1