Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie: The TIP OF THE SPEAR!

Darkcleaver

From a chat log on another site ([xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)2011/06/25/okie-oil-man-chat-62411-230pm/"]Iraqi Dinar News[/url]). Thought some of you might get a kick out of this. I thought it was humorous.

[14:43:44] FoxyRoxy : Okie, would you be offended if I said I hope this is a short-lived site???Smile

[14:44:40] @ OKIE OIL MAN : FOXYROXY—THATS MY WISH TOO—-I WANTED TO FADE INTO THE SUNSET AND NOT BE AT THE TIP OF THE SPEAR ANYMORE—-BUT FATE I GUESS HAD OTHER IDEAS’

Lol!

If he's the "tip of the spear" then...well, nevermind. I'll let the rest of you run with it. I look forward to the witty comments!

Take care.

EDIT: left off "...ANYMORE..." to the end. Oopsie!

Edited by EagleEye
dont promote other sites
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hes either dillusional or right.....take your pick...no middle ground ;)

I pick delusional... there is no way he could be right after being wrong so much. I think Okie just makes presumptions based off of other intel he sees on these sites

Lol!

If he's the "tip of the spear" then...well, nevermind. I'll let the rest of you run with it. I look forward to the witty comments!

Take care.

That could be taken as everyone ready to stab him for always being wrong and not in a good way persay in being the tip of the spear IMO.

From a chat log on another site (Iraqi Dinar News). Thought some of you might get a kick out of this. I thought it was humorous.

[14:43:44] FoxyRoxy : Okie, would you be offended if I said I hope this is a short-lived site???Smile

[14:44:40] @ OKIE OIL MAN : FOXYROXY—THATS MY WISH TOO—-I WANTED TO FADE INTO THE SUNSET AND NOT BE AT THE TIP OF THE SPEAR ANYMORE—-BUT FATE I GUESS HAD OTHER IDEAS’

Lol!

Take care.

Im not the shaft, i swear! :lol:

• Upvote 1