Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BBC/PTR/Rich Queen calling its done

RRSport

I was just sent a link from a fellow Dinarian stating that the RV had been announced in London on BBC.

I could get no sound (or movement)from the link, as it never got off of "buffering".

They may be referring to the call from Dewey, I believe there was someone on there that stated they received a text that they heard it was announced by BBC. Listen to the recording of the call, I heard it on there.

It was on the Dewey cc. Okie got a call while on the cc -- high up intel saying the RV had occured tonight at 10:15pm.

It was also on the Planet Dinar call, Rich Queen got a text from Merrymay saying the RV was announced, RQ promised to follow up, maybe she will drop by if she confirms...

Dan and Tony herd the same thing, and are trying to confirm as well. This info came on the CC at 11:30 pm 6/24/2011

RQ said that she used to live in the UK and since she received the text at 3:42, it was too early and she would have to wait until later this morning to confirm it. Dan & Tony are hesitant to confirm it but they've heard other boards are calling it. They did say that Shabibi is back in Iraq so that's a good sign. Still waiting to get on the Dewey replay to see what they said. We will know something by the 28th, one way or another so just enjoy your weekend.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

RQ just got the text, but it's too late to call the person who texted?? The text was tonight but we will find out on the 28th?? I'm sorry, if someone texted me claiming comfirmation, I'm gonna call and call until I get a verbal answer as to what's up. JMO. What would you do if you received the text?

Lots of beer. Off to bed...dreams of better things for us all.

Just searched on BBC website absolutely no mention of Iraq RV the latest story leads with War artist draws US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

So rumour debunked!

No Sexy...you don't get it. You needed to get the text message.

<_<

Larry in Alabama just called it. Heard it on PBS.

You know Larry too? Haha, too funny.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From Planet Dinar site

12:04 AM [epson78] [6/24/2011 11:56:21 PM | Edited 11:56:53 PM] Epson78: [xxxxxxx] [amadden] Well everyone, thanks to a leak I have lost my Intel people which happened to be on a small call I did, by request of my Intel people. They wanted it to be set up to hear what I would have to say from me that I got from the different Intels. I was asked to put some false info out so I did that also, for the ones that listen to the call I do apologize for you hearing it, it is not all the truth, because what I was told and in the event the call got out and thanks to a mutual friend it did. Will this have an impact on my Intel yes, will it have an impact of me getting documents yes, will it have any other impacts I do not know. I was only suppose to reveal to anyone once this was told to be to let this info out and the items I had to change would be I was only suppose to reveal to anyone once this was told to be to let this info out and the items I had to change would be replaced with the correct info. So from this point forward I will not have any Intel to share with anyone, all thanks to certain people to let this out, I was to get a call at 2 am like in 1 hour with news on this, but I will not be included, I am sorry if any of you are bothered by the recording, but I always listen to my Intel, and it got out and ruined it all, Thank you and Good Luck with your RV, I wish you all the best!

From GET site

[amadden] I have not given this room any mis information nor have I on the calls, I had a call with a group and and my Intel and had to say what had to say and the call was then posted everywhere, so I am saying this call had some false info to protect the Intel actully given to me, and if you want to think that of me that is fine, but I have not lied or given any false info to this room or any calls, I have already said too much and cannot go into it any further, thank you!

This looks like someones toddler got on the internetz

Just searched on BBC website absolutely no mention of Iraq RV the latest story leads with War artist draws US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

So rumour debunked!

You must be some sort of comedian.

How long do you think it takes to get news stories on to the websites. Even Sky news latest stories are at least 24 hours old.

The BBC operates a regional lock so the only way you can get full access to current programs is by VPN if you are outside the UK. Otherwise you have to wait on the websites and they have several, to be updated.

For the time being it should be treated as unconfirmed information.