Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sharing a potential word of knowledge

Scaramouche

Thanks for the post, some of you may not want to believe this, but I will share anyway.One day we will all stand before our Heavenly Father and be held accountable for our actions, the word says they will be tested by fire. its alright if you dont believe in the Good Lord Jesus or the spirtural law, I can only tell you IMO it is true, and just like natural law it can not be violated without consiquences. I know this will RV and will be a great investment. For one thing I cant be the steward the Good Lord Jesus wants me to be broke!!!! GO Rv!!! and thanks again!!

well stated! :)

Scaramouche, Thank you for your post and for sharing the word of Knowledge that was given to you. As I read this, one of my favorite scriptures comes to mind. Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, Acknowledge Him in all ways and He will direct your path."

Grands, I am believing for healing for your friend. God is no respecter of persons. He healed in Bible days and he continues to heal today. I know people who have been healed today who were only supposed to live for weeks acording to the Dr's who are still living today, decades later. Hebrews 13:8 "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever."

God's hand be upon both of you.

• Upvote 1

To me it sounds like a psychic prediction (nothing wrong wiht that, mind you) with a wise usage of the word "God" here and there...That usually gets People impressed....... But that's obviously and strictly mvho.

This sounds like something from the Holy Spirit. In my experience (and I have some) many of the words used have Biblical references. I am not saying this is definatly a word of knowledge, just that it has the makings of one. JMHO ;)

• Upvote 1

Amen. The ID RV new found wealth will be a test, a time of trial to see how we spend our new wealth. Will we become more selfish & greedy or will we share our prosperity? New found riches often brings out the worst in people that never had it or know what to do with it. This is a time for sharing & helping out our neighbour.

I will continue to give generously to my favorite charity as I always have, RV or no RV.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply, odogretriver, but it was a question fo scaramouche

Hi Happy Girl.

Sorry I didn't answer before. He is right on. It was a chat session. I just did a select and copy and pasted the text into a notepad document after he was done.

If you want to pm me concerning being friends on facebook, my email is scaramouche9999 at yahoo .

God bless!!

This sounds like something from the Holy Spirit. In my experience (and I have some) many of the words used have Biblical references. I am not saying this is definatly a word of knowledge, just that it has the makings of one. JMHO ;)

And I respect that. Let's just agree to disagree.

Will we become more selfish & greedy or will we share our prosperity? New found riches often brings out the worst in people that never had it or know what to do with it.

End Quote

I'm wondering about all that myself and am so freakin' eager to find out ... Word... Just give me the money first and then we'll check all this stuff..

Edited by umbertino

It appears this was posted on the 24th and three days is the 27th so we wait or you wait. What a great word of knowledge. Thanks for sharing this I am inspired by your message. A word of knowledge comes from the Spirit of the Lord or Holy Spirit and may be seen as a vision or simply a word for another to bless and uplift them, protect them or give them knowledge of the truth. You have been blessed by this message and it blesses others. I pray you will share further what happens on Monday as it transpires. It might be something only that happens to you to confirm the message or we all may be blessed that hold the Dinar currency. I pray its the latter but if it is the former then please share it with us so we will be blessed as you are blessed. The insights might be very helpful for many of us as we wait this out. August would not be that far off for the blessing to finally happen even though we wish for sooner and believe it to be very soon.

Again thank you for sharing your message. In Christ Jesus our hope of Glory.

• Upvote 1

I do love words of wisdom, so with that being said, I will pass along a little that I have heard.

Confusious says, that man with hand in pants, feels cocky all day. Now those are words to live by.

I don't remember if this has anything to do with the RV of the Dinar, but it's a good feeling none the less!

• Downvote 2

Thank you for the post.

God is in control of all of this and He knows when, where, how, why, and who will be involved.

He knows the future and how we are going to use this blessing for good of others or ourselves.

Be wise, be strong and look up for guidance. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1