Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sharing a potential word of knowledge

Scaramouche

True religion is the consciousness of our creator in our daily lives. If God is truly our heavenly Father, then His desire is to bless his children, wanting to give us gifts, even more than a natural father wants to give gifts to his natural children. That principle is actually stated in the Bible....

As a self employed salesman or business owner most of my life, I prayed daily for "my daily bread" so I could feed my family. I also had to believe that many contacts were directed by my heavenly father so I could bless or encourage someone else, not to close a sale for my profit.

Someone said, "You have to work like it all depends on you, but pray like it all depends on God". I think the balance is somewhere in the middle....like the scripture says, "Faith without works is dead", so sometimes we pray to heaven, then work like hell!

wink.gif

• Upvote 2

I love it! It never hurts to get an unsolicited "word" of blessing or encouragement, and even better from a stranger. There were great press releases yesterday from the CBI in Iraq, which I think could qualify for the 3rd day blessing to look for in the coming days! The statements of the small bills coming was a real turning point.

That is what I thought he would say....thx.

• Upvote 1

Sorry but I got to add my 2 cents worth...Why would we think GOD wouldn't want his folks to have financial blessings....look at the great things that can be done with the wealth that would be shared...it doesn't make a lick of sense to think GOD would smile thinking satan's bunch would reap it all!!! So for you that don't consider GOD might have some influence.....congratulations...you have free will. I choose to think otherwise. Respectfully submitted :):twocents:

• Upvote 1

Normally when I get hit up for a chat session, it's somebody asking me for money. Ironically, if this gentlemen is correct, I'll now have some money to send to those people who've been asking me to help out their ministries in India or Pakistan or Africa.

While I am all about giving, please do your research and make sure these ministries are true ministries and not fronts for terrorist organizations. Each of these countries are good candidates for these groups. Just a word of caution. God Bless!!

Thanks for sharing, it is a very spiritual gift for all of us to receive God's inspiration through others this way. Your Facebook friend to you and in turn you bringing these heavenly words to us.

" Note that he said the money would become available in August.."

the Lord says that you need to be careful with what you are handling right now.

God wants to release finances to you but you need to slow down and take a breath

The Lord is trying the reins of your heart so that when the overflow comes you will be ready.

You are a King, and your position will shift in August.

And as soon as your position shifts

the finances will flow and it will be a time of rejoicing for you and your family

Good word... note though... he didn't say the money would "come in August", he said "your position would shift in August". My experience has taught me from what I like to term "God speak" ... we often filter words through our own understanding. Your position shifting in August could mean money coming into your hands in August... and it could also mean your sphere of influence changing dramatically in August due to circumstances changing things "before August"... imo. So, as always, test the spirits of any word, but also stay open to God's direction... it may look different than we think. Blessings! GO RV!!!

• Upvote 3

I like it and hope that it is the inspired word of God given to you. It means more to me that it was offered by someone who is basically a stranger that is a facebook personality you correspond with occasionally. Many times, these prophecies offered by friends are just words of encouragement for your well being from their heart and spirit, and not necessarily spoken directly from God. As this is not an intimate "friend" who my have a bias towards offering spiritual encouragement to you, it becomes even more legitimate. Time will prove it right or wrong. Believing it will be right for you. blessings.

Edited by abelgd11
  • Upvote 2

I like it and hope that it is the inspired word of God given to you. It means more to me that it was offered by someone who is basically a stranger that is a facebook personality you correspond with occasionally. Many times, these prophecies offered by friends are just words of encouragement for your well being from their heart and spirit, and not necessarily spoken directly from God. As this is not an intimate "friend" who my have a bias towards offering spiritual encouragement to you, it becomes even more legitimate. Time will prove it right or wrong. Believing it will be right for you. blessings.

Agree totally... so many friends may give a word of encouragement but not really understand that it is not actually operating out of a spiritual gifting. Sometimes that is a hard line to discern especially when you know the person ... so, yes, it sometimes has more weight coming from a total stranger.

• Upvote 1

While I am all about giving, please do your research and make sure these ministries are true ministries and not fronts for terrorist organizations. Each of these countries are good candidates for these groups. Just a word of caution. God Bless!!

About Terrorism. Pakistan.. yes, there are organizations of that kind undoubtedly.

India... Almost nothing...

And Africa as you know is a Continent and not a Country so one cannot generalize when it comes to stuff like that......There are some Nations in Africa which are potential ( and not only) shelters for Terrorism, that's undeniable.But many Countries there are peaceful ....

Edited by umbertino

This was posted on Friday 24th ... 3 days from the post is Monday 27th

I love Monday rumors!!! :P

Sorry to be the bearer of disappointment, but I received the word on Monday - which means Thursday was the trigger day for some kind of shift. Perhaps it was just a shift in me and my thinking. I have insufficient evidence at this point. All signs to me point to next week at the time the hammer has to fall - or it won't - so I'm not sure about the August reference as far as resources being released. I might have a new book coming out then which is the real source of my financial windfall and this had nothing to do with the dinar. However past experience dictates the dinar has to be involved in this.

Sorry to be the bearer of disappointment, but I received the word on Monday - which means Thursday was the trigger day for some kind of shift. Perhaps it was just a shift in me and my thinking. I have insufficient evidence at this point. All signs to me point to next week at the time the hammer has to fall - or it won't - so I'm not sure about the August reference as far as resources being released. I might have a new book coming out then which is the real source of my financial windfall and this had nothing to do with the dinar. However past experience dictates the dinar has to be involved in this.

Put Dinar in the book somewhere, and a date and rate, somewhere else, and you got a hit for sure! LOL

Good luck to you and your book..

Peace!!

Thanks Scaramouche for your inspiring post just wanted to add confirmation to your prophecy I have a friend actually she is my best friend she is currently in the hospital fighting for her life all of you that believe that God is a healer and still heals today please pray for her all others keep your comments to yourselves PLEASE She was praying one day she and some of her friends and she asked God when the dinar would revalued and He showed her the number 8 in a vision this happen back in dec. or Jan not quite sure which one. But I will let her know about your prophecy it will encourage her to know that God has confirmed His word There are some of us that are believers know that this blessing is not just for us but to further the Kingdom of God on this earth and we are patiently waiting to do the things He has placed in our hearts to do. Thanks again and God bless all of you believers and nonbelievers for you shall see the Glory of God on this earth and there will be no doubts that God is the only true and living God and he REIGNS. grands

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post, some of you may not want to believe this, but I will share anyway.One day we will all stand before our Heavenly Father and be held accountable for our actions, the word says they will be tested by fire. its alright if you dont believe in the Good Lord Jesus or the spirtural law, I can only tell you IMO it is true, and just like natural law it can not be violated without consiquences. I know this will RV and will be a great investment. For one thing I cant be the steward the Good Lord Jesus wants me to be broke!!!! GO Rv!!! and thanks again!!

• Upvote 3