Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sharing a potential word of knowledge

Scaramouche

Thank you for sharing. I appreciate the word and your courage sharing it with us. I, too, believe that God has His hand on us, and on this amazing moment in history. This is very encouraging, and uniquely so!

• Upvote 2

i dig it, but this seems like an odd thing to say to someone you don't even know, let along chat with on facebook. you have to "friend' them to im right? just seems weird. :unsure:

I am friends (cyber friend) with this young man. I have 4975 friends, many of whom I have no clue who they are. I'm a writer and I use Facebook to network for marketing purposes. Hence I have befriended lots of people who I had no clue who they were. This guy is one of them. Normally when I get hit up for a chat session, it's somebody asking me for money. Ironically, if this gentlemen is correct, I'll now have some money to send to those people who've been asking me to help out their ministries in India or Pakistan or Africa.

• Upvote 3

were you a friend with this individual prior to the chat?

Friend is such a vague term in the cyber world. He was on my friends list but I did not know him from Adam (Montana or the fig leaf fashion designer). He will be my friend if his words come to pass. :)

• Upvote 1

I am encouraged. Thanking God continually

for what is about to take place in our lives.

Thank you so much for posting this. You may

take a few hits, but remember the word says,

"these things are foolishness to those that

dont believe"!

Thanks for the post. What was it that shifted to cause you to see the accuracy after the 3 days, today being the 3rd day. Sorry if you already stated it....

That I'm not sure about. I have run into several film makers who are in need of funds to finish a project they are working on. My heart has been to help those people so that does make me look at the word from this young man and ponder the part about helping businessmen. Other than that, I can only conjecture. It doesn't really matter if I accept the accuracy. What matters is whether it is accurate or not. It seems I might have to wait until August to find that out.

• Upvote 3

In 3 days something will shift

and cause you to look back on this prophecy

as evidence of its accuracy

Very cool. I'm a big fan of "words of knowledge". My question for you is: What happened today that was a "shift"?

I see that as I was typing my question someone else hit send before I had a chance to read their reply. sorry for the duplicate q.

• Upvote 2

Very cool. I'm a big fan of "words of knowledge". My question for you is: What happened today that was a "shift"?

Seriously, we both ask the identical question, I asked it first, and you somehow get the plus 1....are you green lighting your own posts??? Lol

• Upvote 1

I love it! It never hurts to get an unsolicited "word" of blessing or encouragement, and even better from a stranger. There were great press releases yesterday from the CBI in Iraq, which I think could qualify for the 3rd day blessing to look for in the coming days! The statements of the small bills coming was a real turning point.