Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

are you serious? did you miss blonde lady and that whatever million guys articles? psssh Lopsters <_<

Well, she admitted that her handle/moniker has absolutely nothing to do with the types bonds one would think of in the financial services sector.

She's a bounty hunter specializing in bail bonds.

She's not an economist.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that type of work.

It's a respectable profession.

It's just that Dog The Bounty Hunter wouldn't be my first choice of financial advisors that I'd ask to interpret foreign economic policy.

Does that make sense?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Doesn't look like any guru worth their 3 letter agency contact is willing to refute today's article.

Awfully quiet in that department today.

Anybody with a high school education should know. That there is no way they can do that after they have payed people with the currency.For services rendered......

• Upvote 2

I just talked with scooter on skype and he said this is all positive stuff today people are reading into it wrong....they are not talking about a lop

o did you?? care to post the skype conversation im not doubting that you did but just want some verification this is indeed what Scooter is saying. thanks in advance.

o did you?? care to post the skype conversation im not doubting that you did but just want some verification this is indeed what Scooter is saying. thanks in advance.

No im not doing that...sorry I might get banned for it and also it has his really name on there too. I just relayed what i was told im not trying to be secretive or anything just out of respect for him and his kindness for still sharing and willingness to answer questions trust me there are other on here than know him and talk to him on skype too I was trying to calm people fears with assuring words by someone so well respected

• Upvote 4

Doesn't look like any guru worth their 3 letter agency contact is willing to refute today's article.

Awfully quiet in that department today.

Do you really think . . . nope, not going to answer that. No matter what is said you will be of the same opinion still. Ho humm. Bye. Have a nice day.

• Upvote 1

No im not doing that...sorry I might get banned for it and also it has his really name on there too. I just relayed what i was told im not trying to be secretive or anything just out of respect for him and his kindness for still sharing and willingness to answer questions trust me there are other on here than know him and talk to him on skype too I was trying to calm people fears with assuring words by someone so well respected

ok thanks i believe you NP just thought id ask honestly after Scooter leaving here he might not want his chats on here anymore i can respect that. thanks for the update and YES it CALMS me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do you really think . . . nope, not going to answer that. No matter what is said you will be of the same opinion still. Ho humm. Bye. Have a nice day.

Excuse me sir or madam...

There is an ocean of difference between stating an observation & forming an opinion.

I did not render an opinion, so please- don't ho humm me.

Have a nice day/weekend yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Excuse me sir or madam...

There is an ocean of difference between stating an observation & forming an opinion.

I did not render an opinion, so please- don't ho humm me.

Have a nice day/weekend yourself.

That was funny, Lonzworth! :P

• Downvote 2

thanks for the info..................I wish Scooter would come back.....Adam and Scooter should kiss and make up......I understand both but we need both!!!!!!!!!

justin88 - No im not doing that...sorry I might get banned for it and also it has his really name on there too. I just relayed what i was told im not trying to be secretive or anything just out of respect for him and his kindness for still sharing and willingness to answer questions trust me there are other on here than know him and talk to him on skype too I was trying to calm people fears with assuring words by someone so well respected

THANKS wink.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks so much for sharing :)

Well, she admitted that her handle/moniker has absolutely nothing to do with the types bonds one would think of in the financial services sector.

She's a bounty hunter specializing in bail bonds.

She's not an economist.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that type of work.

It's a respectable profession.

It's just that Dog The Bounty Hunter wouldn't be my first choice of financial advisors that I'd ask to interpret foreign economic policy.

Does that make sense?

and here i thought she was one of 007's girls. shaken not stirred...

Didn't you hear ? All the Gurus got their own private , VIP cash in inside one of Saddams Old Palaces. After the cash in and banquet style dinner , they get a guided tour of the Palace and its secret torture chamber. I sure hope they are having fun.

Edited by R Veyron

"It's just that Dog The Bounty Hunter wouldn't be my first choice of financial advisors that I'd ask to interpret foreign economic policy."

Well, fortunately, Dog isn't here, but a very intelligent, capable, although somewhat spelling-limited, woman named BondLady is here, and she searches for news articles and does her research, and only then she comes up with some great analysis of what is happening in Iraq and with our dinar. I wouldn't trust Dog to do this either, but I trust BondLady.