Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do you have a 'Pet Project' that the RV $$$ will help you accomplish?

It's been pretty intense here in the form today so I thought we could change all the LOP talk to something more positive... smile.gif

I thought I'd ask my fellow dinar vets and IQD holders if you have any 'pet projects' which you hold close to your heart and if you plan on helping with some of your rv $$$ blessing?

I for one plan to help as many military families as possible. I'm not sure how or where I'll start, wounded warrior program perhaps??? But I truly feel, if it weren't for our military and their families, NONE OF THIS would have ever been possible. Right?!!

Of course we all want to help our friends and family first but beyond that, let's hear what you all would like to do when we are blessed with our rv $$$.

RV Already!!! biggrin.gif

Yes. I want to establish funds available to owners who have financial need in diagnosing and treating pets disease.

We adopted a dog from the pound who immediately lost weight. The vet stair stepped diagnostics each step being more expensive. After 2 Grand and no diagnosis and a dogweight loss of 20 lbs and starving and too weak to stand, a simple request for a rx sample of enzymes for his food to see if he would benefit by being able to hold the food down was declined without another round of diagnostics. I tearfully called other vets which declined without more batttery of tests. Out of desperation I went to a healthfood store and bought plant enzymes which previously all vets said would not be beneficial, ultimately proved to be the first meal he digested in 3 months. He requires these enzymes with every meal in order to survive. Vet price is 240.00 a month to treat EPI.

2 years later..he collapses and no vet would take payment plans for expensive diagnostics. After borrowing from family and friends and another 2 grand, he was also diagnosed with Addisons disease which would have taken is life at best within days if not hours. 160.00 a month life long treatment plus ongoing tests to monitor, special diet and I couldn't do it nor willing to loose him. Vets would not budge on costs until I kept on and went to one vet.and I went in crying unsure if he'd come home with me. They discounted his treatment. I asked why would they do this and what was the catch? He replied there are many like you and they tired of euthanizing wonderful animals and family members.

My experience made clear there were too many closed doors and sorry about your luck, no, we have no suggestions to point you to support. So there is a great need for help.

Wishwell11

• Upvote 2

Personally I will have two pet projects. Wounded Warriors will be one that will benefit greatly from the RV. I would love to see if I could get a cooperative between WW and Papa John's to pay to have WW take Papa John to Afganistain providing home made pizza for the troops. Also my cousin, Tom Yarber (he deserves recognition for his work, he is an amazing man) has spearheaded the creation of a memorial wall in Illinois for fallen soldiers from the Middle Eastern wars of Iran and Afganisain. His work would be another one that would benefit from the RV.

• Upvote 2

In addition to my pet project..

After church donation, helping family...

Donate to someone who would launch a program to create a book illustrated by children of the military USA and Iraq that reflects on their experience. There is a need to develop a better program for teaching our youth about government, history, economics and respect for all people.

Many of the children of the Middle East are fed propaganda through militant cartoons about the USA and promoting suicide bombings. I would also donate to the program that is currently making an effort to deprogram those children that were solicited, and apprehended while on their way strapped with explosives to targets. They had been convinced that the bombs they wore would explode away from them once detonated. They were very confused and betrayed to find out otherwise. Mothers are expected to begin this brainwashing early as their child develops and suggested prayers and reading bed-time stories about the US enemy and the importance of their helping to eliminate the enemy.

I would also like to have some grant available to single parent/single income adults and their children who may have not received child support and were detoured as a result in the process of pursuing their education and/or business goals.

Wishwell11

Personally I will have two pet projects. Wounded Warriors will be one that will benefit greatly from the RV. I would love to see if I could get a cooperative between WW and Papa John's to pay to have WW take Papa John to Afganistain providing home made pizza for the troops. Also my cousin, Tom Yarber (he deserves recognition for his work, he is an amazing man) has spearheaded the creation of a memorial wall in Illinois for fallen soldiers from the Middle Eastern wars of Iran and Afganisain. His work would be another one that would benefit from the RV.

Can you PM me and let me know the name of cousin's organization or website? I'd be interested in helping as well.

Thank you! Sue :)

We are, of course paying off all debt and expanding our home. I want my mother in-law to come live with us.

If RVs as I expect, then will divide the rest of the money into two stacks. One stack is to make money in several businesses and employe some friends that are very talented.

The second stack is the MOST important as it will create the non profit organization "Teaching Men to Fish". This organization is to teach folks that are on government subsidies how to learn a trade at no cost to them. This is the LORDs work to remove a percentage of people from non productive existance to earning a living! The LORD has planted this concept in the ground and this organization will help raise humanity up. There probably will not be a huge percentage of folks to take up this offer. If there is over 10% that are on government subsidies that will be amazing.

:D :D :D

There is an org in Boston only at this time called birthday candles.... I would like to franchise in So Florida this organization gives little boys and girls in homeless shelters birthday parties .. Can't wait to quit my job , to devote time to this,.

Of course pay off my house, Help my daughters ... straighten out their credit,,, student loans, maybe they will have enough to start there own business, wow there are so many things I would love to do to help...

There is an org in Boston only at this time called birthday candles.... I would like to franchise in So Florida this organization gives little boys and girls in homeless shelters birthday parties .. Can't wait to quit my job , to devote time to this,.

Of course pay off my house, Help my daughters ... straighten out their credit,,, student loans, maybe they will have enough to start there own business, wow there are so many things I would love to do to help...

That is really a great thing! Just imagine the joy and happiness that would bring to the kids. I love that idea!

My projects are a house, travel, and now I like birthday party project! My big thing I have in my heart that I want to be able to help with more is animals! I want to help financially and volunteering.

I plan to set up trusts to help mission and benevolent programs. This way the principle will never be touched and the trust will continue to give even after I've been dead for 100 years.

a. Mission trust to support 5-6 missionary families.

b. Benevolent trust for the families needing assistance.

c. Leadership trust which will be used to train leaders in third world countries.

d. A family trust for my daughter and her husband.

e. Trust for my wife and I to live on until we die. Then it reverts to family trust.

All trusts will be invested to produce an income that grows the trusts beyond their distribution to others.

I plan to let the trust buy anything like a house, car, land, and make personal charitable contributions.

I don't want to own anything but control everything I have. All taxes are paid by the trust and my wife and I get to do what I want.

Beyond that, I travel all over the world now. I will still do that, but I'll go first class!

We are, of course paying off all debt and expanding our home. I want my mother in-law to come live with us.

If RVs as I expect, then will divide the rest of the money into two stacks. One stack is to make money in several businesses and employe some friends that are very talented.

The second stack is the MOST important as it will create the non profit organization "Teaching Men to Fish". This organization is to teach folks that are on government subsidies how to learn a trade at no cost to them. This is the LORDs work to remove a percentage of people from non productive existance to earning a living! The LORD has planted this concept in the ground and this organization will help raise humanity up. There probably will not be a huge percentage of folks to take up this offer. If there is over 10% that are on government subsidies that will be amazing.

:D :D :D

"Teaching Men To Fish"... What a GREAT Idea! I pray you much success! :)

All-In-4-RV

i would love to help everyone in the world, but 1st and foremost i will help my family, and friends, and make sure that my daughters futures r taken care of, then i believe i will hold different contest were well give away money to families that need it most, help some "worthy" organizations that need the funds, i am also launching the newest social network, it already up, but put more money in there to grow more and into the light My link. i really like the all these ideas for showing love to the veterans of the middle east, a user said we have them to thank 4 this blessing that is among us. Hopefully we have enough grateful people invested in this to help. i don't own as much as I'd like 2 but i will make sure i do what i can, we all want 2 be rich off this to last us are families generations, and we have to be smart because a couple millions can theoretically be spent in 1 day if your stupid enough, i hope that everyone plans well because when this hits 4 me, i plan for this to leap me into a new beginning for me and my family. GO RV!!!!!!!!

In addition to my pet project..

After church donation, helping family...

Donate to someone who would launch a program to create a book illustrated by children of the military USA and Iraq that reflects on their experience. There is a need to develop a better program for teaching our youth about government, history, economics and respect for all people.

Many of the children of the Middle East are fed propaganda through militant cartoons about the USA and promoting suicide bombings. I would also donate to the program that is currently making an effort to deprogram those children that were solicited, and apprehended while on their way strapped with explosives to targets. They had been convinced that the bombs they wore would explode away from them once detonated. They were very confused and betrayed to find out otherwise. Mothers are expected to begin this brainwashing early as their child develops and suggested prayers and reading bed-time stories about the US enemy and the importance of their helping to eliminate the enemy.

I would also like to have some grant available to single parent/single income adults and their children who may have not received child support and were detoured as a result in the process of pursuing their education and/or business goals.

Wishwell11

Wow, I had no idea! Bravo! Good for you! AMEN!

Kids Matter <-- These kids have a mission that I intend to help with--> to make a movie about their issues. . .

BULLYING, RACISM, PEER PRESSURE, ABUSES, FAMILY, FRIENDSHIP, FORGIVENESS, DEPRESSION, RELIGION, STANDING UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIVE ETC...

Their movie writing is like therapy and the production helps them gain confidence, team work, organization, completing a task, learn a career, keeps them off the streets to focus on a project that will help other teens cope with the same issues.

The Long Run <-- We did this (website movie trailer) ad

with no money! Just think what we can do after the RV! We hope to film Sept 2011smile.gif

• Upvote 1

1. Pay off ALL my debts.

2. Pay off my son's education debts (he's a hardworking asst. DA in west Texas and deserves it!)

3. Set up college funds for our grandkids.

4. Set up non-profit foundations to help family farmers who are being run out of business by corporate giant Monsanto, and to help altermative health practitioners who are harassed by state medical boards.

I've been building schools in the philippines on my vacations from the middle east for the past 8 years (with my own money) . When or if this happens. Thats my new job i will retire .And make it my on full time mission .It really doesn't cost that much to build things there because the rate of 43 to 1. + all my workers from Afghanistan and iraq hate when i leave to come back to texas. Teaching is the one thing that costs you nothing in the Philippines.

But you should see the smiles on the faces of the kids that have somewhere togo in the rain .That makes it all worth the long days in the jungle.

O and my Gf there really takes good care of me just in case she is reading this.

• Upvote 1