Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GUT FEELINGS

Randini

gut feeling is telling me rv will occur sometime in the near future. could be anytime from now till the end of the year. i am hoping to double or triple my money at the least. i think that will be the worse case scenario. :rolleyes:

Although I would be happy for this to be over, I don't think the RV is at my door trying to kick it in. What I find interesting is that ALL the gurus had pegged by the 28th to 30th of June saying it would happen by then. However, the first guru has already stepped up to the plate and is now extending into July. The domino has just been knocked over and they will all start touting that same line in a matter of days once the 28th & 29th have come and gone with no RV. Still, I believe it will happen but not just yet from things I have read on this site.

-24-2011 Guru Kaperoni [translated article] Shabibi, states that there will be an upcoming change with the Dinar within the next week to no more than 10 days...they are waiting for a final vote (I assume he [shabibi] is talking about parliament or the council of ministers) and that all the people that were needed for the vote were not present, but they working to get it set up where everyone who needed to be...we now have confirmation of the RV window! from my translator friend--"I truly believe the vote is just a “legal formality” and that CBI is going to get this done either way. And truly, 7-10 days is just around the corner, which would be the 30th to the beginning of July, and that is the date that we have been watching out for. “

• Upvote 1

GUT says:

RV in the next six months, followed by a LOP

comes in just below 1 USD

Kicker is: the spread at most banks will be outrageous

+ Obama will sign-in an additional tax

Looking at an ROI of 40 - 50% (still not bad, considering the investment)

I have been on here since '09 and invested since '07. This is buiding up to be a great let down, IMO only. I hope I am wrong, but, l have seen most of the longtimers here, go and come back again!! I have seen the stories, the predictions and bs.

I have a son in the AF in Germany, a missle guidence communication, blah blah blah..going on 2 tour in Afganistan in Oct. he has friends in Germany, Iraq, Russia, Italy and Amsterdam. He has been asking quietly around for about a year the stability of iraq and the possibility of something good happening soon... Nothing

My gut is saying not until after the next )or the one after that) Iraqi Election. 6-12 years away...

This is why I lurk.....nothing good or exciting on the home front...baby steps

Ok team... my thoughts... I think the delay has has been like a refiners fire and brought all the false gurus and pumpers to light.. for all to see and discard!

I bought in 2006; and I actually looked for the earliest "large" ROI to be in 2014 ... (my logic and my research)...and I am not a guru nor claim to be. I do not expect it to RV this month, next month or this year.

I hope I am WRONG!!!!!!!!!

Iraq has a corrupt Government, a national unemployment of 28%..some reports are higher, infrastructure needs repaired and enlarged to support the oil and gas industries.

International companies want to invest but they need a "safe", stable country to bring in their people. They need to repair wells, explore and build and drill new wells and refineries, etc. etc. All this will bring employment, which should jump start the economy.

(Sectarian violence still exists... etc etc etc..) THIS IS A SPECULATIVE BUT POTENTIALLY.." HIGHLY" PROFITABLE INVESTMENT! I think the Dinar will increase in value as their economy and country begin to stabilize and show growth.

• Upvote 1

Well you asked so here is my answer

25000 notes will be dropped to 25

10000 notes will be dropped to 10

5000 notes will be dropped to 5

1000 notes will be dropped to 1

500 notes will be dropped to .50

100 notes will be dropped to .10

50 notes will be dropped to .05

Kind of covers a lot of the bills out there doesn't it.

But this is how I am feeling right now because of all the negative post pushing their idea's of the LOP happening. I don't know why it couldn't, I feel it would be smart for Iraq to do this and to come out at about $ 1.00 per dinar.. If you think about it Iraq wouldn't have lost much doing this. Selling it right now for around $ 1000.00 per million and they would pay out around $ 1000.00 per million but they got to use our money for a while, while they got their country in shape. ( I don't want to listen to my gut today it's making me sad )

However I would love it to come out at .85 per dinar and raise slowly.. That way I could cash out just enough to pay off bills the house and get a new bike.