Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GUT FEELINGS

Randini

Despite the good, the bad, and the ugly, what do you feel in your gut? I am concentrating on the DFI. Anyone have any news on this? Or is it wait and see til the 30 th? My gut is telling me to get the pepto. IMO, I think were In for a MUCH longer ride

• Upvote 1

I think you might only need pepto for the next week or so... This thing should be coming soon. After reading the articles over the last few days and hearing people's takes on them.... this is one of the things I've gathered. Since the Iraq government came out and told its citizens about the currency, they expect it to happen soon. If they told the US that it would be one thing but since they told their citizens this, they should be moving forward with this soon. The citizens are on the edge and waiting for this thing to take place. They can not announce this and sit on it for long without their people going crazy on them. The citizens are about to lose it with their government....they want their money more than we do.

• Upvote 2

My gut feeling has always been this is an outside chance of hitting the best scenario where it straight RVs.

I definitely don't have any gut feeling we are only days away drum turning every 1000 into 1 million. Stranger things have happened and you've got to be in it to win it.

• Upvote 1

How does all this play out with the DFI? Redenominating sounds expensive They must be assuming the funds will be released, but I have not read anything to support this or not support this. Seems I have read they will and won't be released, and to me this seems like one of the biggest pieces that will determine whether this ride is soon over or if we are going to go a few hundred more laps around the track. JMO. Also, any news on the WTO. At one point, I thought this was another big piece. I am guessing this is a still "wait and see" til July 15th?

what do you feel in your gut?

End Quote

I don't trust my gut anymore.... Shafted me a few times already.

Umbertino, thanks for that. I know you've been in this for awhile now, from the beginning no, almost 8yr? Appreciate your perspective. That's something most of us noobs need to keep in mind. Always keep in mind this sage advice: "Invest only what you can afford to lose!" With that said, my gut is telling me we're close. GO RV!!!

"The heart is deceitful above all things" (Jer.17:9)

my gut always tells me when to eat.

now is good.

on second thought. i just saw that picture with the guy above.

it looks like somebody gave him an exercise ball and he ate it instead.

Edited by jgp

what do you feel in your gut?

End Quote

I don't trust my gut anymore.... Shafted me a few times already.

My gut told me 'I bet you can't see your feet when you stand up straight" ....well I sucker punched him

you know the old saying...cut your nose off to spite your face?.......well it's true.......DANG that hurt!!!sad.gif

My gut....

RV (remove the zeros) at $.86

Release the lower denoms

30-60 day window to exchang/cash-in notes over 100 dinar at the exchange rate

As Saleeh said "in the long term" RD the remaining currency with the new notes with the Kurdish language.

Hoping for the best...

• Upvote 1

I think that regardless of the outcome, it is safe to say that real answers to all the burning questions are near at hand. Good bad or indifferent, I think they've pulled the trigger on whatever is going to happen. Even delays while they vote on things won't allow them to take back what has already been said. It just needs the clarity of implementation at this point. Good luck to us all.

"Blue Star loves the Dinar"...

• Upvote 1

I think my gut feelers says this is a NO BRAINER long term...but, it COULD happen at any time and allow for some short term speculators to grab and go. As for us long term investors...we are in no hurry and we see the REAL MONEY AHEAD via ISX and investments to come.

My gut is telling me to go on a diet.

gut1.jpg

I hope it ain't gas.....too funny Longhorns. My gut feeling must be on vacation cause it ain't sending me any info or hunches of any kind!! Hope I can join it soon where ever its vacationing at.

Whenever I tried to analyze a gut feeling I had about something, and tried to find ways to justiify not going with that gut feeling...I ended up saying

"Man! I should have listened to my gut feeling on that"!

They say that "whatever you give attention to, expands.." This is the First time I have been "cautiously enthusiastic" about it happening very soon.

I am the type of person who has to see the "science" (facts) behind everything.

From what I have read, my gut feelling is:

RV (not lop, illogical)

.86- $1

End of June, Beg of Jul,y

On a Tuesday or Thursday (supposedly past major announcments took place on these days)

Scared that our gov will try to screw us out of money.

I hope it ain't gas.....too funny Longhorns. My gut feeling must be on vacation cause it ain't sending me any info or hunches of any kind!! Hope I can join it soon where ever its vacationing at.

Yuk! Looks like the guy I saw at Walmart today in Sunny GA! :blink:

I think that regardless of the outcome, it is safe to say that real answers to all the burning questions are near at hand. Good bad or indifferent, I think they've pulled the trigger on whatever is going to happen. Even delays while they vote on things won't allow them to take back what has already been said. It just needs the clarity of implementation at this point. Good luck to us all.

"Blue Star loves the Dinar"...

Agreed Neighbor!! It is what it is.

DinarBam, you will have a new customer if this deal goes the way we hope it does. cheers

time to mow the yard....when it rvs, I won't have time :D