Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some thoughts and concern

Just think if it revalues at a high number. Sure ther would be elation and parties but eventually there would be some problems too. Not to be negative but, it will take time and it will be difficult for very poor Iraqi's to not kill one another if they are walking around with 100's of thousands in their pockets if not millions to not kill each other. I'm not speaking of the average Iraqi, but the thieves and murders that exist in all societies. I wonder how this will go down if it is a high number - in other words above 10 cents. It makes more sense for them to come in low buy those that are willing to be bought out and issue new currency at 10% the volume they purchased. Then they can stagger the RV and use previous transactions to buy the transaction at hand- a la Marcuscurtis suggestion. Anyways I have been on top of June 30th but why would they almost announce the date. I saw the convergence of dates almost 12 months ago and I am no one except an average guy. Although there has been plenty of counterintelligence, if you can call it that, I wonder if they are just against a wall or if this convergence of dates will just be another let down. I am firmly in the no-LOP camp but there are reason why they might go there. IMO it makes no sense unless they are worried about terrorism and it would stall Iraq's drive for a free-market, let alone past debt, etc. Anyways it should be a very interesting next few days, but don't be surprised if it is another deadline passed and another 6-18 mos. Again, IMO, it should be good to go. But there are always other reasons and there are many ways the countries of the world can be paid. I feel good but something seems too easy. Maybe I have been involved for too long? Hope all goes as planned, regardless of timetable because that will ensure that we do get paid- democracy gets a foothold in another part of the ME and the world has a bit of a break- all that being said it seems too easy. Please let me be wrong.Pay your taxes but don't overpay and get involved with your government and make a difference especially with your family!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for your post, lechesuerte!

You really present some valid points here, and your concern about safety is valid.

However, CBI supposedly has already removed 90% + of the 000's from the streets.

Let's hope there is no LOP... and no negative repercussion due to this upcoming RV.

Go RV! Your time is NOW!

- Barboza

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for your post, lechesuerte!

You really present some valid points here, and your concern about safety is valid.

However, CBI supposedly has already removed 90% + of the 000's from the streets.

Let's hope there is no LOP... and no negative repercussion due to this upcoming RV.

Go RV! Your time is NOW!

- Barboza

I agree and I am one of the most positive in regards to the overall situation but the 90% is a supposition isn't it?

Too easy!??!? What about this has been easy? People have died... Lost money etc I know we can be skeptical but this has not been a walk in the park for iraq... As much as people say... You won't be over night millionaires this has not been over night