Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if?

Jaygo

What if they just release the lower denoms by the end of the month like planned and not RV? The lower denoms will still benefit the Iraq people making life easier for them. Do they really have to RV at the same time? I would think no they don't. Most of this talk about the end of the month has been geared toward releasing the lowers... Maybe the RV isn't even in the Iraq plan at this point. Ok... get to bashing!!!! Let's hear it!! I can tell already I am going to regret this post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They would need a wagon load of small denoms to buy a cup of coffee.

They're prepping the people and businesses to reduce the zero's from their prices as well....it's going to be systemic , all the zero's will be deleted at once, from the pricing, from the currency, from all the billing, they're removing them from the transactions all across the board.

I have been hanging onto the fact that they plan on making payments through the Central Payment Gateway on July 1st as announced back in May. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you had to have an Internationally recognized currency to do this. If anyone has some insight into this and would like to share, that would be great.

• Upvote 1

If they release new, lower denominations, it really implies they really would have to revalue. If they leave the current value at 1 iqd = .00855 USD, then to buy $10 worth of groceries (or any item), they would need 10/.00855 or 1,170 IQD. So, without a revaluation, it really would make more sense for them to print new higher denoms. But since Shabibi said they are printing 100 and less new denoms (only lower demons), to me this is clear evidence that a revalue must be coming too.

YEAH!!! GO RV

What if i Shabbs said ****] it im gonna Rv this thing at 12.00 lol what if.........

Easy, this kind of swearing is inappropriate, even if you just allude to them. You know this! I wish you'd abide by it.

Edited by Upgradable
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

They're prepping the people and businesses to reduce the zero's from their prices as well....it's going to be systemic , all the zero's will be deleted at once, from the pricing, from the currency, from all the billing, they're removing them from the transactions all across the board.

someone call the LOP police.

• Upvote 1

What if i Shabbs said F@#$ it im gonna Rv this thing at 12.00 lol what if.........

WE WILL BE SUPER RICH, GO RV, GO RV :lol: :lol: :D :D

What if they just release the lower denoms by the end of the month like planned and not RV? The lower denoms will still benefit the Iraq people making life easier for them. Do they really have to RV at the same time? I would think no they don't. Most of this talk about the end of the month has been geared toward releasing the lowers... Maybe the RV isn't even in the Iraq plan at this point. Ok... get to bashing!!!! Let's hear it!! I can tell already I am going to regret this post.

ALL IMPORTS WIL REMAIN VERY EXPENSIVE, AND HOW A BUSINESS MAN PAY WITH SMALL DENOMS??? :P

To release lower denoms without a significant RV would be useless. The money needs to have value.