Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR BANKER UPDATE

MLUNCEF

If you don't mind me respectfully asking...how did you come up with this result...if you get $1/per dinar, 1,000,000 dinars= $1,000,000. with a transaction fee of $150....what am I missing? Thx in advance

Good question, Tandy. I had not read the DinarBanker article thoroughly when I posted. They are claiming that the rumors they will take out 15% are false. If you sold dinar to them today they take almost 25%. ($1180 to buy - $820 for cash in) So it appears they might be a little less heavy handed with cash ins after a revaluation. They mention the transaction fees - but don't mention a percentage fee - which I'm pretty sure they'll charge. I can't imagine them gouging us now and then when the cake comes out of the oven just taking a lick off the frosting.

Just a caveat here to impatient investors. I bought my dinar at Dinar Banker and they seem to be a good company - but they are gouging people on the exchange. They are taking about 25% of your cash in value right now. I don't know their plans on a revaluation, but look at it closely. If you have a million dinar and it revalued at 1.00 (for example), DB would take 250,000 just to cash you in. I'd like a piece of that action. If you look around and find a bank, their exchange rates should be much more reasonable. Hopefully you can find a bank in your area that can handle this type of transaction.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!

I will definitely be researching my trade in options.

Good question, Tandy. I had not read the DinarBanker article thoroughly when I posted. They are claiming that the rumors they will take out 15% are false. If you sold dinar to them today they take almost 25%. ($1180 to buy - $820 for cash in) So it appears they might be a little less heavy handed with cash ins after a revaluation. They mention the transaction fees - but don't mention a percentage fee - which I'm pretty sure they'll charge. I can't imagine them gouging us now and then when the cake comes out of the oven just taking a lick off the frosting.

Thanks for the reply. The dealings I have had with Dinar Banker have always been positive and above board. Personally I had rather deal with a gentleman like Ty and his efficient staff than some of the banks. Dinar Banker has been extremely helpful and candid in all my transactions with them. I bank at Regions and the local employees know nothing about the dinar. This is a country town where you get to know your bank employees on a personal level. That said, looks like some folks in the banks have no idea what we are talking about and it doesn't seem to be an act.

Cheers and good luck!!!

My god people. Please do some simple math here. DB has clearly stated, it is $150 per transaction. They have also stated they are going to give us the CBI published rate.

Banks will give you a lower rate as well as charge you a spread. So let's say the spread is a low as 1%. On 1,000,000 Dinar at an exchange rate of $1 USD, means you will pay the bank $10,000 for your transaction (per Million).

So even @ DB, if its $150 for the transaction, $150 if you want some cash and $150 if you want a cashiers check, you are still only at $450 buck.

HMMMMMM. Let me think for a minute which option I want. I think I'll throw away $10,000 grand and go to a bank because a few of you post telling me DB are scammers. NOT!!!!

I'll see you TY in a few days.

• Upvote 3

My god people. Please do some simple math here. DB has clearly stated, it is $150 per transaction. They have also stated they are going to give us the CBI published rate.

Banks will give you a lower rate as well as charge you a spread. So let's say the spread is a low as 1%. On 1,000,000 Dinar at an exchange rate of $1 USD, means you will pay the bank $10,000 for your transaction (per Million).

So even @ DB, if its $150 for the transaction, $150 if you want some cash and $150 if you want a cashiers check, you are still only at $450 buck.

HMMMMMM. Let me think for a minute which option I want. I think I'll throw away $10,000 grand and go to a bank because a few of you post telling me DB are scammers. NOT!!!!

I am not saying you are wrong!

I think the point was make at least 3 calls to places that will redeem the Dinar to make sure that DB is a great place to REDEEM!

Just do some due diligence. :)

• Upvote 1

I couldn't agree more. Without being rude newbies need to read more and understand before posting. I didn't buy from DB until I knew how I would be treated before and after. I didn't believe this original post one bit because I was already informed. Slow down and read for understanding folks. Its really that simple.

I couldn't agree more. Without being rude newbies need to read more and understand before posting. I didn't buy from DB until I knew how I would be treated before and after. I didn't believe this original post one bit because I was already informed. Slow down and read for understanding folks. Its really that simple.

I wasn't trying to be rude, but rather sarcastic. The main point is you are correct. People must think before they post and do a little research. I am sure as Kanga said that calling around to several places may be in order. In fact, if you become a VIP here Adam has some stuff worked out with different banks. In the end at least DB is 100% transparent as to all their charges and in the long run (as of this moment) the absolute cheapest game in town for the RV.

BTW..... I have not bought anything from DB so I am not pumping them. I got my Dinar from DT as well as local currency exchanges.

Either way, l hope we can all have the 100% answers in a few days and move into the next chapter of our lives.

Do you have to have an acct at BOA or Chase?

You need an account for them to deposit the money into, more than 1 depending on the amount and if you want it FDIC insured. I think its $250,000 per depositor or $500,000 if you have a spouse, then 250,000 per child.

It's the Sicilian in me, folks...in the blood.."Don't get mad, get even"! LOL B)

End Quote

Nice to meet you Paisa'..........My father was from Messina, Sicily.

Siragusa, Sicily. Some of the family has that last name, guess from the folks at Ellis Island when they came over.

the heck with getting even, I get ahead! why play around.

Yes. Success is the BEST revenge!!!!

If everything is done then why does Shabibi have to be in Iraq for everything to finish? Doesn't make sense to me.

Shabbi has the key to the vault. Just kidding.

Sorry, that question is too sensible to ask in this forum. You must ask Possom! :D

(just feeling silly, didn't mean to be a smartass, actually, you made a very good point. I'm a little surprised no else gave an answer.)

Siragusa, Sicily. Some of the family has that last name, guess from the folks at Ellis Island when they came over.

Interesting my Friend... Thanks for letting me know... I have never visited Siracusa... I was told it's a very beautiful City with lots of History.......There's another town in Sicily with a very similar name: Ragusa....Easy to get confused at times....I didn't visit that either....Only Messina and Taormina.

Yep, Ellis Island.Awesome place..... I was kinda flabbergasted when I visited there..... Lots of emotions......

Edited by umbertino

Interesting my Friend... Thanks for letting me know... I have never visited Siracusa... I was told it's a very beautiful City with lots of History.......

Yep, Ellis Island.Awesome place..... I was kinda flabbergasted when I visited there..... Lots of emotions......

[/quoteAt ancestry.com you can actually get a copy of the ship's manifest (saw where my grandfather was listed with each of his kids), and also purchase a picture of the ship they came on. Will go to Sicily when this RV's...that's the plan anyway.

Interesting my Friend... Thanks for letting me know... I have never visited Siracusa... I was told it's a very beautiful City with lots of History.......There's another town in Sicily with a very similar name: Ragusa....Easy to get confused at times....I didn't visit that either....Only Messina and Taormina.

This little conversation is bringing up alot of memories in itself! My mother passed away 42 years a go. wow. One of herr friends was Mary Messina. Funny how so many ended up with last names of the towns they were from.

You need an account for them to deposit the money into, more than 1 depending on the amount and if you want it FDIC insured. I think its $250,000 per depositor or $500,000 if you have a spouse, then 250,000 per child.

The Dodd/Frank Act (remember the thing we were so worried about that turned into a non-issue for us?) also added a little clause for depositing your money. If you have a non-interest bearing account you may deposit an unlimited amount of funds and still be insured through FDIC. This handy-dandy little clause ends on December 31, 2012, I think. Check with your bank. You cannot do this through a credit union if that's where you do most of your financial transactions.

When I opened just such an account, they folks at BofA asked me if I was expecting to come into a large amount of money. My point is, the bankers know why you're opening that type of account.

Good luck all.

ame='umbertino' date='24 June 2011 - 07:32 PM' timestamp='1308965575' post='540684']

Interesting my Friend... Thanks for letting me know... I have never visited Siracusa... I was told it's a very beautiful City with lots of History.......

[/quoteAt ancestry.com you can actually get a copy of the ship's manifest (saw where my grandfather was listed with each of his kids), and also purchase a picture of the ship they came on. Will go to Sicily when this RV's...that's the plan anyway.

This little conversation is bringing up alot of memories in itself! My mother passed away 42 years a go. wow. One of herr friends was Mary Messina. Funny how so many ended up with last names of the towns they were from.

Sorry about your Mother. Yes.. Those places very often are also last names. Like, Palermo, Messina....

If you happen to come to Italy , then you might want to check also the North of the Country. I'm in Trento ( Council of Trent, we all studied that in History class)... Nice area ( The Colorado of Italy) ... Verona ( Romeo & Juliet City) is only 1 hr drive from here and Venice about 2 hrs ... We have the beautiful Dolomites mountains... If you decide to visit , you'll be welcome.

Edited by umbertino

Funny how so many ended up with last names of the towns they were from.

My father's parents were from the Netherlands but they had, and we have again now, an English surname. They just aren't listed in the records with our real family name. The folks at Ellis Island had all the paperwork messed up because they couldn't understand the Dutch pronunciation of an English name.

It was even worse for my wife's family from Norway. They couldn't understand the name so the folks at Ellis Island just told them that their American name was going to be Anderson. And it is. :)

I love lasagna......with sprinkled parmesan.

Hey man i'm on my way oh and I got a call from travel exchange here in houston they are buying (not selling)iraqi dinar at 1,143 iraqi for 1 dollar which is about $874 per million I know that's bad right now and i'm not selling for that but at least that's a start so eventually we are going to be making some money just the fact that they are exchangeing it says something if you don't believe me you can call them at 731-398-6130 and they said that it's ongoing not just a one day or one time thing let me know what you think.

I got this from a co-worker of mine the other day. I'm in Afganistain and he's on his way back over so he thought he would try and see what would happen. I know everyone is saying that the dinar is not traded out side the US. Here is the result in the next email.

Message flagged Saturday, June 25, 2011 5:46 AMMessage body Hey I got it thanks I'll be heading out here soon did you get my email about the iraqi dinar well i had a 25000 note here and took it up there to them today and got $21 just to test the waters and right now the water is to cold for me to get back in but i got a feeling it's going to be heating up let me know what you think .

I know I will get -- but I would like to hear what the thoughts are on this.