Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is just a short version of my longer post you will see later tomorrow fixing-up the confusion between RI, RV, RD and RAISE 3 ZEROS.

Here is the dinar plan:

(1) They will remove the 000's of the exchange rate.

(2) Reinstate their current currency to it's former value.

(3) Revalue their to a higher rate which is the current dinar we hold.

(4) Introduce the lower denoms at the same time they revalue.

(5) Slowly get rid of all the higher denoms.

(6) Introduce the new dinar currency with arabic and kurdish writing.

(7) Slowly get rid of all the older smaller denoms.........it's that simple.:)

• Upvote 3

This is just a short version of my longer post you will see later tomorrow fixing-up the confusion between RI, RV, RD and RAISE 3 ZEROS.

Here is the dinar plan:

Are you saing .86 cent?

Has anyone considered that if the RV is formally approved on June 29th, but is not announced until Friday July 1st, Iraq's holy day, all Iraq would be celebrating....Nothing would happen internationally until the following Tuesday July 5th as far as Forex, which is when US banks reopen for business.

George Robinson might have heard the two dates correct, assuming May and June....instead of June and July. Wouldn't be the first time someone misinterpreted. If he was correct in his prediction about the 29th and the 1st, then I expect the $3.86 will also be correct, and silver hitting $250 an ounce by 2012 will also be correct.

Can you spell "Buy Silver and Gold"????

George Robinson might have heard the two dates correct, assuming May and June....instead of June and July. Wouldn't be the first time someone misinterpreted. If he was correct in his prediction about the 29th and the 1st, then I expect the $3.86 will also be correct, and silver hitting $250 an ounce by 2012 will also be correct.

Can you spell "Buy Silver and Gold"????

...but do it before 15 July 2011.

• Upvote 1

Here is the dinar plan:

I till don't understand the

This has been explained over and over and still I can't get my mind around it! I have all $25,000 Dinar so do I now have $25.00 Dinars??????????????? Please explain.

Thanks

I'm certainly no expert but I will explain it as I've come to understand it. The exchange rate is the rate that the dinar will be exchanged for another currency. When Iraq talks about removing the zero, they are simply saying they will make the exchage rate greater which is good thing for dinar holders. So your 25000 dinars will still be worth 25000 dinars but will exchange for a greater rate than presently. I think that's what they're saying... if they speak of removing the zero from the nominal rate, then they're speaking of currency which would be the dreaded LOP.

Of course, I don't know what they'll do- no one on these boards do, in my opinion but I believe I have the explanation correct. Maybe someone else will give a clearer breakdown. Remember, this is the way I perceive it to be and I have been wrong before. I think you're ok.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, I think! I think this thing , for myself, has become not so much the money as options. You can "Buy" lots of "Things" with the money. But having the Option to do so much more with it is what I feel

about. Not so much Church, and homeless and so on, but just to be able to have the Option to do anythingwith it is really exciting.

Thanks for taking the time dman13.

Take care

Here is the dinar plan:

Thanks for the post iqd.... it is appreciated.

I'm still holding to the 27th of July that we will see this happen with a rate of $3.22 + 20% giving a total $3.86.B)

27th of July or June?

IS THIS THE WAY YOU THINK IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? OR IS THIS THE WAY IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN AS A MATTER OF FACT?

Nothing is matter of fact... It's all opinions until the very second it's done and it happens...

Then and only then it becomes matter of fact.

That's how it works in general and especially in Iraq.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I till don't understand the

This has been explained over and over and still I can't get my mind around it! I have all $25,000 Dinar so do I now have $25.00 Dinars??????????????? Please explain.

Thanks

You have a $25,00.00 dinar in your hand. The only thing anyone can change that into is by way of increasing or decreasing the value of that bill. Lets say the value is doubled, do you now have a 50,000 dinar note , NO. so if the value goes down by 50% ,do you have 12500 dinar note ,NO. Your note has three zeros and will always have them. It,s value could and will change. Bottom line a$25000 dollar dinar note is legal tender and will be honored as a $25000 dinar note.

• Upvote 2

If you think that a Central Bank can't declare that a WARTIME CURRENCY with inflationary zeros on the note can't deem them at a "certain value" then you are simply mistaken.

They can ABSOLUTELY print new notes...then declare that the "old 25K note" is the same VALUE as the "new 25 dinar note"!!!

People seem to fail to realize that a country's Central Bank can do WHATEVER THEY WANT TO......we all hope the fairy tale scenario comes to pass....but to think it can't end any other way than how "we want it" is very very foolish.

Sorry to put it bluntly, but you are totally misinformed..............a 25K dinar note is 25,000 dinars, and a 25 dinar note is 25 dinars..............huge difference, and you have to remember.........it's not about the value of the note but rather the quantity of the dinars.

P.S There is no such 25 lower denoms that have been printed..............................there are 20 dinar lower denoms but no 25 dinar notes, so how can a 25K note become a 25 dinar note by this alone?