Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is one of the folks I have watched for some time. He seems very knowledgable. This is also a very good example of how my post RV HAPPENING NOW is not only plausable but probable.

This is also an excellent example of how and why Fractional Reserve Banking works. Please listen to this short audio. I hope it will make your night. it did mine.

Quietlearner

http://breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com/

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is one of the folks I have watched for some time. He seems very knowledgable. This is also a very good example of how my post RV HAPPENING NOW is not only plausable but probable.

This is also an excellent example of how and why Fractional Reserve Banking works. Please listen to this short audio. I hope it will make your night. it did mine.

Quietlearner

What Audio?? no link to this??

pp

Quietle http://breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com/arner

Thanks for the post.

Quietlearner

http://breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com/

Thanks Quietlearner......

Was able to listen to the audio from your original post with link.

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

Uh, nowhere was it mentioned that $3 was happening now

Please listen again. I had to listen to it 3 times to really get what he is saying. The title of this post is subtitled as well and the actual post tells you what the tape is about. I should have put some comma's in the title. Sorry. I will edit it now.

Queitlearner

No $3 dollar mentioned, unless I missed it.

AZ Native, Please listen again. He just kinda spits it out about midway and explains why and then off he goes again.

Quietlearner

Thanks Quietlearner......

Was able to listen to the audio from your original post with link.

Thank you,

GG

My pleasure GG. I noticed that I had not responded to your input in some of my earlier posts. I appreciate your input. If I can help with anything in the way of research please feel free to call upon me. I am at your service.

Quietlearner

• Upvote 1

My pleasure GG. I noticed that I had not responded to your input in some of my earlier posts. I appreciate your input. If I can help with anything in the way of research please feel free to call upon me. I am at your service.

Quietlearner

Thank you very much......I really appreciate the offer!

GG

If there is a moderator in the room would you please edit the heading inclusive of commas? RV, 3.00usd, and its happening now,

I dont want to miss lead anyone. I was so excited to hear it the commas became an oversite.

Thank You

Quietlearner

'QL',

I understood what you meant.....no harm, no foul!!!!

GG

Thanks for the post- heard him say he thinks it's going to go at 3+ but that the peak will be between 2015-2020. That's food for thought, isn't it. When he talks about the 'bounty' on the large bills, hope he's talking about the 3+. That was a bit discerning, but overall= seems like things are moving forward. Thanks again for the post.

You gotta love Breitling. He studies policy; not bs articles, rumors and op-eds. "Follow the money".....every country in the world is trying to plant their flag in Iraq right now. Why? For a big truckload of tp that's going to lop? Get real. It's about policy and money, forget politics, guru-pumpers and worse-than-okie-lopsters. Follow policy. They are after investors to help rebuild a country decimated by wars and a dictator. Only one thing is going to bring those investors in....money. How many of us work for a company (not a 501C3 Org.) that is in business to lose money? Would you invest in a country on the brink of basically destroying their currency? I think not. On the other hand would you, if your were CEO of Shell, Citibank, Lukoil, or any of dozens of other major corporations diving head first into Iraq, go in there knowing there were substantial profits to be made, knowing they are going to revalue their currency and bring it up to an internationally traded and acceptable rate? Absolutely you would. Follow the money.

'Bootsonoroff',

Excellent post and comments!

Keep up the great common sense approach.....

Thank you,

GG