Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where does this great news mention....

DeadGuy

OK.... I know I am getting anxious like everyone else and I can't wait to see how our investment works out.

First, I'm wondering how we will replace our old bills when the new money is printed and now guess what POPS into my head....

Where does it say in any of these news items that the new currency will be accepted as a 'trade able' currency?

I mean, if they make new money, then switch it out that doesn't mean the WORLD accept it right?

Just askin'

chuck

• Upvote 1

OK.... I know I am getting anxious like everyone else and I can't wait to see how our investment works out.

First, I'm wondering how we will replace our old bills when the new money is printed and now guess what POPS into my head....

Where does it say in any of these news items that the new currency will be accepted as a 'trade able' currency?

I mean, if they make new money, then switch it out that doesn't mean the WORLD accept it right?

Just askin'

chuck

I understand your anxious about all of this, but in the big scope of things, what it is, is what it is. You have spent your hard earned cash in hope of a better future for you and the family, same as all of us. At this point there is not a thing we can do, except sell, and that is not an option for either of us.

Personally, I do not believe any of us has a thing to worry about, except what to wear to the bank on cash in day. So my advice is take a big breath, relax and crack a softdrink. Were just about there.

pp

• Upvote 5

The only thing worrying me about this deal...in Kentucky we bury our money in fruitjars...don't know why...just tradition...where am I gonna find a jar that big? :P Howdy sonny

Somebody, forget who, is converting Beer kegs for " you all " to bury yur cash...J/k, just had to "do it "

pp

• Upvote 1

Somebody, forget who, is converting Beer kegs for " you all " to bury yur cash...J/k, just had to "do it "

pp

PP, it's "y'all". The plural form is "all y'all." Posessive form is "y'all's" and plural posessive is "all y'all's." :D

And around here we call them Mason Jars whether they're made by Mason or not.

429 -- somewhere in South Georgia.

PP, it's "y'all". The plural form is "all y'all." Posessive form is "y'all's" and plural posessive is "all y'all's." :D

Funny! But absolutely correct..... -somewhere near Kennesaw GA where it is law that every homeowner owns a gun -- Kennesaw - lowest crime Rate all y'all! ;)

Round these parts we "get our corn from a jar" GOOD OL ROCKY TOP!! :D

ohh and 429 we HATE bulldogs! AHAHHAHAHA

GO RV

Edited by ERAY12
  • Upvote 1