Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello from Peoria, Az

Just wanted to say hello and that I love this site. I have learned so much from all of you and and can't wait for this RV to happen.

Greetings and welcome on board !!! Hopefully your time here will be short lived, as in ( it RV's like NOW ). Read lots, many, many posters are very knowledgeable. ( I am not one though )

pp

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to say hello and that I love this site. I have learned so much from all of you and and can't wait for this RV to happen.

Hi Hitman07, just tried to contact you via your profile but the forum errored out saying I couldn't do that. I'm also in Arizona on the northeast side of Phoenix. Wondering if you know of a group in Phoenix. If not, maybe we can start one?

Pipseer

I wonder were you got your name from,I hope its not ,what ,do for a living.But,welcome to DV I hope you have fun.GO RV!!!!

Not what I do, just my callsign during my time in Iraq.

didn't realize there were so many investors in Az. I've been reading these forums for quite a while now and finally decided to join and be able to ask a few ?'s

I don't know if there is a group in Phx. or not.

Anyhow, thanks to all for the warm welcome

Welcome from Seattle - although I was born in Casa Grande! Sure wish I was in warmer weather right now - the first day of Summer was beautiful in the Northwest - very short lived. :(

I LIVED IN GASA GRANDE FOR ALMOST 8 YEARS WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG

was 110 today will be up to 114 next week here

• Upvote 1