Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

hopefully this can help you

Thanks for sharing and I'm glad your back on track. For me it has helped to stay focused and grounded by realizing that it is speculative investment and nobody, not one soul online has all the intel or facts to have anything more than a speculated opinion. People who seek the knowledge of others should remember that. News articles are constantly be interpreted differently from site to site and that may very well be the translation barrier. Regardles if it is interpreted correctly there is no way of knowing the validity of that article. There are great minds here and on other dinar sites but without all the facts they are likely to be wrong or slightly off on there conclusions. I have learned a lot from some of the said gurus. What I've learned the most is that their opinions are still speculative at best and they will never be right if all the facts are not present.

You are doing the right thing by studing and reaserching the facts because in the end someone elses opinion could be wrong and lead you down the wrong path. Don't get me wrong this is a great place to learn but you will only learn what is presented in the form of facts not opinions based off of some of the facts.

Thanks again for your thoughts because so many of us need the reminder to draw our own conclusions. God bless and go RV!

• Upvote 2

WAY TOOOO LONG A POST. PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR ENTRIES TO LESS THAN 1 ZILLION WORDS! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. MODS, MAYBE YOU CAN COME UP WITH A POLICY REGARDING ENTRIES THAT TAKE LESS TIME TO GO THROUGH THAN COUNTING THE BACK ISSUES OF NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So, what did I do? Well I maxed out my personal credit line and bought millions and millions of dollars worth of dinar.

I also took some money and did a few reserves because who wouldn’t loan me money to pay off the balance when the money was going to revalue any day for $3 plus. Well Halloween passed then Thanksgiving, Christmas and then New Years.

I would have loved to had even 1 million dollars worth of IQD for if it pays off but had to settle for 50 Mil IQD.<_<

WAY TOOOO LONG A POST. PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR ENTRIES TO LESS THAN 1 ZILLION WORDS! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. MODS, MAYBE YOU CAN COME UP WITH A POLICY REGARDING ENTRIES THAT TAKE LESS TIME TO GO THROUGH THAN COUNTING THE BACK ISSUES OF NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC....

Yes, and the same should apply to people who use all caps, which I think is more annoying than someone who makes a long post.

Seriously .. if you don't like it, then don't read! You can clearly see that it's a long post before you dig in, so why would you complain like that? You wouldn't touch a hot stove and then cry about getting burned, right?

And to the writer, perspective is everything, isn't it? When you don't have it, you feel lost, and I'm happy for you for finding your way back.

GO RV !!!!!

Appreciated the time and effort you put into sharing your thoughts and experience in this dinar world. You're absolutely right . . . we must guard ourselves on the "hype, pump and greed" that sweeps us into buying beyond our capacity. Thanks for your post and here's hoping the "payout" isn't too far away.

Appreciated the time and effort you put into sharing your thoughts and experience in this dinar world. You're absolutely right . . . we must guard ourselves on the "hype, pump and greed" that sweeps us into buying beyond our capacity. Thanks for your post and here's hoping the "payout" isn't too far away.

your welcome and GO RV!!!