Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ray Update from PD

BBalls

Posted Today, 02:24 PM

Just wanted to add my two cents worth. The CBI has already presented to request to the Ministers to delete the three zeroes, which they approved. It then went to Maliki for his approval and signature. He approved and signed it and then it was sent to Parliament for their vote of approval. I haven't heard if they have voted on it yet or not. I'm still trying to find out. The new currency has already been printed, in Switzerland, and has been shipped to Iraq. It is being stored in the Green Zone and heavily guarded. The new currency does have Arabic and Kurdish language both on the new bills. This is the currency that people in Iraq will be exchanging their current dinar for the new dinar. We will be cashing ours in here for US Dollars at the new RV rate. No LOP. Hope this helps.

Blessings,

Ray

• Upvote 17

I believe him based on my own intel and interpreting the articles that came out today from CBI...

3 in one day.... It on....

Remember... RAISE = REMOVE...

remove the 3 000

remove the burden from the iraqi citizens... they have earned it....

ROLL RV.... I need more beer.... Beer fund has takin a hit in the last 7 years!! :D

• Upvote 3

This is the currency that people in Iraq will be exchanging their current dinar for the new dinar. We will be cashing ours in here for US Dollars at the new RV rate. No LOP.

End Quote

Is that right....

I sooo want to believe that part of it too! I sooo want to see it linked somewhere!!!!

Just wanted to add my two cents worth. The CBI has already presented to request to the Ministers to delete the three zeroes, which they approved. It then went to Maliki for his approval and signature. He approved and signed it and then it was sent to Parliament for their vote of approval. I haven't heard if they have voted on it yet or not. I'm still trying to find out. The new currency has already been printed, in Switzerland, and has been shipped to Iraq. It is being stored in the Green Zone and heavily guarded. The new currency does have Arabic and Kurdish language both on the new bills. This is the currency that people in Iraq will be exchanging their current dinar for the new dinar. We will be cashing ours in here for US Dollars at the new RV rate. No LOP. Hope this helps.

Blessings,

Ray

I so hope you are right, lets do this thing. I'm tired and want to retire :D

They have said that the large notes will exsist with the small notes !!!!

Yes they have. And today an article spooks people and those that are compulsively negative are freaking out and making others nervous. Wheather or not the lower denoms have been seen or not the CBI has said they will coexist. People should just relax and let it happen.

Blessings,

Ray

this was also just posted on DD