Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banned from Chat (oops!)

I still cannot get into the chat room. It was my understanding I was banned by mistake and I cannot get back in yet. I cannot send any personal messages either. Sorry for the post, but I do not have any other way to communicate the problem. Thank you.

YOU WHERE BAD GIRL---- :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BK, I feel so bad!!! I'm the usual "kicker" during chat, but we had to reassign duties last night and Bumpers mistakenly hit your name. I thought he was working on it, but I'll tag your situation so it gets resolved quickly. I'm so sorry!!! :o

Thanks a bunch! :)

YOU WHERE BAD GIRL---- :lol::lol::lol:

stop laughin' :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I still cannot get into the chat room. It was my understanding I was banned by mistake and I cannot get back in yet. I cannot send any personal messages either. Sorry for the post, but I do not have any other way to communicate the problem. Thank you.

Hang in there behaviorkat, I know for a fact they are working on it. It was one of those times when the ban hammer was swinging and as the chat room scrolled you accidentally got hit....they knew IMMEDIATELY and started things in motion to get you back in. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Do other members

has their say on weither or not we want the bad girl back in......

FYI

my name is behaviorkat because I work with people who have severe behavior problem as my profession - not because I am bad. It is a helping profession that is part of the medical mental health profession.

• Upvote 5

BK, I feel so bad!!! I'm the usual "kicker" during chat, but we had to reassign duties last night and Bumpers mistakenly hit your name. I thought he was working on it, but I'll tag your situation so it gets resolved quickly. I'm so sorry!!! :o

laugh.gif I can't take credit for this mix up as it was k98 that did the oopsy!!!!!! laugh.gif

We will get it taken care of!! smile.gif

Sorry I threw you under the bus, Bumps! I was too busy apologizing to BK that I didn't pay attention to who did it. :unsure:

Edited by Upgradable
  • Upvote 1

FYI

my name is behaviorkat because I work with people who have severe behavior problem as my profession - not because I am bad. It is a helping profession that is part of the medical mental health profession.

BHK,

it was meant as a joke...

I am not here to judge who is good or bad. Sorry.

Well I just read Possum chat maybe he is .... ....

ok no more comment I keep my mouth shut

I was banned last night as well after asking a couple of questions in the chat room:

How to find the 10% off for VIP renewal that Adam offered and If Adam could discuss current events in Iraq next time he's on chat. One of the moderators was answering me and all of a sudden I was banned from the site.

After I emailed about renewing my VIP I was allowed back in the forums but on mod preview and I'm still not able to access the forums.

I'm thinking it must have been an accident. I really was not trying to start any trouble, just asking and I think it was DaveH that was helping me but in the middle of his response I was shut out.

I hope it can be fixed, I apologize if I did something wrong. I just can't figure out what it was. :(

• Upvote 1

FYI

ROFL YOU CERTAINLY CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE HOPE YOUR WORKING FOR FREE ROFLLLL

LUCI

• Upvote 1

Are all of the people above requesting to be brought back in going to be approved and reinstated? If so, could someone give us a heads up so we can stop talking about them. It might be a little awkward if they come back in while were dissing them. Just sayin!

Yes this was joking folks. Hope your problems are solved soon and you are able to get back in here.

• Upvote 3

ROFL YOU CERTAINLY CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE HOPE YOUR WORKING FOR FREE ROFLLLL

LUCI

:lmao:

Perhaps she can be promoted to the mod that can perscribe some zolof or prozac to the new wave of members flooding in..... "welcome to the sight..... oh and you'll be needing a bottle of these if we are going to permit you to speak.... enjooooy!" :P