Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Intel update 6-23-11

MrDarkCloud

6-23-2011 Athena The dfi funds have not been released yet, they were suppose to today and has not happened. Some banks were ping{ing} today and it was the real ping, not the pings we have heard about for months, this was from the cbi and it is the real deal. There was another ping also that I will not say what it is about but they are about ready if you read between the lines.

6-23-11 Randy they will only come out with what it takes to meet the budget and a little bit more...that’s it...32 bucks at 1.8 mil barrels = 4.40...that’s the upper amount. Is it going to happen this week? rule out this week for us...because S is not in Iraq...from Friday Saturday Sunday we are looking good...nothing is going to happen until they are back in town. IMO I don’t see it going past next week b/c the MOF wants to pay people … they have to open the budget to pay the salary

6-23-2011 Bluwolf ...all hands that have delayed this have stepped down, all will pop up now....period. My divine thoughts states it will be today...any second now...5.25 is locked in and loaded

6-23-2011 zzzzzzzzz Looks like we are there before the 30th...Frank26 and Delta are smoking something to think this is going to be low .86 to $1.30...not being disrespectful-just show me the facts..

6-23-2011 TonyTnT Should be a great day in your life...Shabibi did make the TV announcement that it will happen by the end of the month...CBI announced completion of lifting the 3 zeros...They are putting it in writing over there and we are hearing it over here...THIS IS THE RV...Banks are being told today...Treasury Department is saying nothing has changed...Nothing holding this up...7:20am yesterday DFI funds authorized late last night funds were released...

6-23-2011 Delta this RV will not pass the 28th article that CBI denoms is NOT one to one – it’s the new denoms that is equivalent to the USD – not rv one to one – it’s their currency will match the USDollar currency...actually they came out today saying this needed to be done before the 28th now – so family we are there...

6-23-2011 Randy Friday Saturday Sunday and especially Monday we are looking good nothing is going to happen until they are back in town [shabibi] , so breath, don’t pay atteniton to rumors, breathe

6-23-2011 Pheonix Incredible, Fantastic, Great news article day today! The CBI made 2 statements today...they said they they raise the level of the local currency up to $100 ...This is HUGE--more or less this is the announcement of the impending RV of the Iraqi Dinar...not a rumor--but FACT.. this is what you've been waiting for...this is what I've been waiting for...I believe this is going to be very soon...

• Upvote 3

Some banks were ping{ing} today and it was the real ping, not the pings we have heard about for months, this was from the cbi and it is the real deal. There was another ping also that I will not say what it is about but they are about ready if you read between the lines.

I'm not sure about the pings, but we've lost the bleeps, the sweeps, and the creeps.

• Upvote 1

When the CBI said 'up to 100' I took that as meaning the currency would be the the same as USD in the sense that we have

a 1, 5, 10, 20 50, and 100 dollar bill, so would they.

Anyone think that holds any water?

That's what I thought also. But, I am now sooooooooooo confused.. <_<