Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

eBay Auctions

cisole

All the people that normally get my Dinar from on eBay have removed every single auction from their stores (dinar auctions that is). Another positive outlook, they are sitting on their dinar because of what’s going on.

GO RV!!!!!

:woot:

• Upvote 3

There are still quite a few on there still selling. Companies/people based out of Arizona and also Jordan have quite a few sales listed.

yeah they are, just alot of the smaller sellers that i have gotten to know personally have removed all the auctions that they had, and when I tried to order yesterday from a couple of other ones still on there, they canceld the order and removed their auctions.

• Upvote 2

yeah they are, just alot of the smaller sellers that i have gotten to know personally have removed all the auctions that they had, and when I tried to order yesterday from a couple of other ones still on there, they canceld the order and removed their auctions.

they know whats about to happen makes perfect sense I would be doing the exact same thing.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Hi cisole :)

Thanks for the info. There may be some that have ceased

their auctions, but I just took a look and pulled up over 200 auctions

first search. I also bought all of our IQD on eBay and certainly saved

a lot of money compared to dealer gouging. But I do notice that

some auctions with buy it now are seeing a higher asking price,

but still lower than most dealers premiums.

Thanks for the post :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

there were 855 results for "New Iraqi Dinar" yesterday and 910 today, as of the time of this post. So I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Im talking about sellers that i have personally bought from, not an average of all dinar sales on eBay

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Doesn't mean anything, you can still purchase Dinar at any number of sites including ebay. I know you never mentioned that you couldn't buy them on ebay, just not from who you were buying from, but there are so many people still selling them on ebay that this topic doesn't mean anything.

It just means these private sellers sold what they wanted to. IQD is out there if you want it.I bought a few million a few months ago for less than two grand($1800). Pretty good deal IMO.

You bought a few million for $1800? What is a few million and where did you get them. That is a great deal

Doesn't mean anything, you can still purchase Dinar at any number of sites including ebay. I know you never mentioned that you couldn't buy them on ebay, just not from who you were buying from, but there are so many people still selling them on ebay that this topic doesn't mean anything.

I know ultimately it doesnt mean squat, was just posting some positive type (wishful thinking) thoughts. :)

• Upvote 2

All the people that normally get my Dinar from on eBay have removed every single auction from their stores (dinar auctions that is). Another positive outlook, they are sitting on their dinar because of what’s going on.

GO RV!!!!!

emot-woot.gif

Or may be because most of the banks stop selling and the(people who are selling Dinars at eBay) want to keep some for themselves...IMO

Edited by Diamond4me