Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Phoenix explains the three zeroes artcle**

easyrider

The title of this thread is "Phoenix explains the three zeroes article", yet he never once mentioned the RD possibility in this article. Just pumped right over it. In addition, he states that Iraqis are hoarding their Dinar because they know it's going to RV. He states a recent UAE RV where no one spent their money and caused a "currency crisis". Newsflash, this RV does not make Iraqis rich over night. They would NOT be hoarding their money because NOTHING changes for them. Their purchasing power simply increases. That's like saying, if the U.S. revalues their currency, we Americans would hoard our money. Nothing changes with an RV of the US dollar for Americans. We simply go on with our lives spending money like we always do. This would imply that we could somehow "cash-in" our USD and be rich. The moment he spoke about Iraqis hoarding their Dinar, I turned it off. He obviously has NO IDEA what he's talking about.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I listened to both shows from the 22nd and 23rd and they have been very calming. He has been able to explain the articles in rescent days thoroughly. I still feel everything should be taken with a grain of salt but it brings more confidence to this investment then reading what the lopsters have to say. I say we have a 50/50 chance of coming out of this very rich and if not... We have lost nothing as we still hold the currency.

The title of this thread is "Phoenix explains the three zeroes article", yet he never once mentioned the RD possibility in this article. Just pumped right over it. In addition, he states that Iraqis are hoarding their Dinar because they know it's going to RV. He states a recent UAE RV where no one spent their money and caused a "currency crisis". Newsflash, this RV does not make Iraqis rich over night. They would NOT be hoarding their money because NOTHING changes for them. Their purchasing power simply increases. That's like saying, if the U.S. revalues their currency, we Americans would hoard our money. Nothing changes with an RV of the US dollar for Americans. We simply go on with our lives spending money like we always do. This would imply that we could somehow "cash-in" our USD and be rich. The moment he spoke about Iraqis hoarding their Dinar, I turned it off. He obviously has NO IDEA what he's talking about.

I think he must be talking about the higher bills. If the money changed in value they could still "cash in" or exchange them for current money which would still be an improvement. I think the higher bills, if they have any, are what he means they are holding onto. JM :) O

He explained the 3 zeros in last nights show.

Under Pressure http://www.blogtalkradio.com/asdf/2011/06/24/the-train-kept-a-rollin

And as far as the Iraqis not spending money I can see that.

If the value of the IQD was going to go from what it is now to lets say 1 dollar per 1 dinar it will be overnight wealth for the Iraqi's who hold large amounts of dinar.

If 1 can of coke cost 1,000 dinars right now and after a RV of 1 to 1 that same can cost 1 dinar and you knew that was about to happen you would be NUTS to spend your dinar right now if you knew the RV was about to happen!

I understand and agree with his take on that.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 1

This sounds like we are there! Everyone should listen.

I'm going with Phoenix..in his video this week he states it is done and we are now HNWI High Net Worth Individuals. Go search or call each bank and they will have a definition of HNWI. The minimum is below... So regarless of zeros, rd- ri -lop (lift zeros without increase) the definition of HNWI from Wallstreet and individual banks....is something I can certainly live with so I don't care what you call their currency restructure. Look it up ...definition HNWI..some minimums are higher than the below. So if we are HNWI and hold 100,00 which was the lowest dealer purchase from DT..whats the rate?

See below.

high net-worth individual (HNWI)

Definition

Wall Street parlance for a wealthy individual who has at least $500,000 in liquid assets.

[url=http://www.google.com/url?ct=abg&q=https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py%3Fcontact%3Dabg_afc%26url%3Dhttp://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/high-net-worth-individual-HNWI.html%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dca-pub-2929677839778239%26adU%3Dwww.mfg.uky.edu/lean%26adT%3DSix%2BSigma%2BTraining%26gl%3DUS&usg=AFQjCNFKqWkxmIo9jFRTJ77KfOGuYv85Gg][/url]http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/high-net-worth-individual-HNWI.html

Wishwell11 :D

Go RV

I admit, I get a little confused about how it will affect them in country. I believe it has to change something for them. My example is let's say they wanted to travel out of the country, well right now their 25,000 bill would get them basically nothing but when there is an rv that same bill would have them having a nice vacation. I don't think I am communicating this very well:) I went to India a couple of years ago and got about 44 rupees per my one dollar. So I got a lot more for my original dollar. Meals were like equivalent to only 1 USD. Cheap for us, but to Indians pretty equivalent to what we would have a meal for here in the good ole USA. I kind of relate that to how it could affect them in country. It is JMO because like I said, I don't claim to know how it will affect them in country.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm going with Phoenix..in his video this week he states it is done and we are now HNWI High Net Worth Individuals.

End Quote

Really?.......With all the due respect for Phoenix. That's just like looking at the bride dress before the wedding.... Not a good Luck bringer.......We'll see........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK....I just listened to the whole 33.50 Minutes of this trainwreck......

If ONE PERSON could please explain to me WHAT VALUE they find in this drivel ...I WILL LISTEN...

33.50 Mins to say 3-4 basic sentences...thank God we aren't paying by the minute huh? ;)

Was he hyperventilating throughout the whole episode?????? That deep almost "aroused" breathing made me a little uncomfortable to be honest.... :huh:

ROFLMAO....Gotta love the "Ranger77" .......oh, my bad...its Phoenix now days....... :rolleyes:

So are you a crazy stalker or just a plain stalker? :huh:

Sounds like he mentioned you and DV in his show tonight Slade! :lol:

• Upvote 3

i wholeheartedly agree with you. the iraqis aren't getting rich from whatever happens.

Ya, he is a real PEACH....you should have been listening to this babble for the last how many years 6? 7? 4?...I have lost count...

He is real "expert"...the "one"...the original guru.....so enjoy :rolleyes:

More HOT GARBAGE from the original guru.

He talks for over 1/2 an hour and says nothing of any substance

Phoenix is a bean bag. I want my 30 mins back

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

OK....I just listened to the whole 33.50 Minutes of this trainwreck......

If ONE PERSON could please explain to me WHAT VALUE they find in this drivel ...I WILL LISTEN...

33.50 Mins to say 3-4 basic sentences...thank God we aren't paying by the minute huh? ;)

Was he hyperventilating throughout the whole episode?????? That deep almost "aroused" breathing made me a little uncomfortable to be honest.... :huh:

ROFLMAO....Gotta love the "Ranger77" .......oh, my bad...its Phoenix now days....... :rolleyes:

Slade....STFU!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Can someone please give me a link to the announcement he is referring to, if it is available? I'm sure it's on here somewhere, but I don't know exactly what it is. Thanks. qzee

Seriously? Are you for real? Just look at the last 20 articles in the news section. It might shock you. Good luck!