Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Phoenix explains the three zeroes artcle**

easyrider

Bullet points from this radio blog

Phoenix says that CBI stating that they are going to raise the 3 zeros (IMF demands it) that THIS IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RV.

He says in past that they’ve always said that they “were planning”, “had plans for” ,etc,but now they saying that they are “doing it”, that this IS the announcement!!!!!!!!!!!

He says that IMF is watching them, that Paris Club is watching them, that they wouldn’t be saying this without it is going to happen, and soon.

He says that CBI is always very careful, very measured, in what they say, and that this is a tremendous statement because it IS the announcement!!!!!!

He is going to weekly shows after the rv, and he has cancelled his daily shows in July.

He says that in the UAE, they said that they were going to rv, and they didn’t right away, and it was a big problem, because everyone hung onto their money, so there was a big currency problem, and the government finally had to come out and say that they were not revalueing the currency because of the immense problems that it caused in the economy, and that Iraq could not handle this kind of problem at this time.

HE SAYS THAT THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS DONE AND JUST WAITING ON THE RATE TO CHANGE! HE SAYS THAT PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD ARE READING THE SAME THING THAT WE ARE READING AND IT WILL HAPPEN VERY VERY SOON!

• Upvote 15

Hi everyone! I'm new to this so bear with me please. I received 100k in 4 25k new Iraqi dinar notes three months ago from my daughter and her husband as a gift. They told me it was for my retirement. I've been reading alot of these post about the Iraqi Dinar and here's my question. What will this mean when it RV's for me and when is it that this might happen? Call me a "rookie" but you don't learn anything unless you ask. Thanks for any and all help.

• Upvote 1

It makes sense. He sounds very confident. I agree that I don't see how they could make this statement and then do nothing. If the Iraqi people start hoarding their dinar after hearing this, (as he suggests) then it also appears that they would have to do it fast. I pray he is right. The fact that he discussed it with Scooter and Scooter agreed makes me feel even better. We shall see!!!!

I hope the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train! LOL

• Upvote 2

Hi everyone! I'm new to this so bear with me please. I received 100k in 4 25k new Iraqi dinar notes three months ago from my daughter and her husband as a gift. They told me it was for my retirement. I've been reading alot of these post about the Iraqi Dinar and here's my question. What will this mean when it RV's for me and when is it that this might happen? Call me a "rookie" but you don't learn anything unless you ask. Thanks for any and all help.

Basically if it RV's at 10 cents your 100,000 dinar would be equal to 10,000 us dollars. Which is good in my book but if it hits at some crazy amount like $5.25 it would be 525,000 us dollars. I am easy, if it hits over a dime I will be doing backflips down the road :) As far as timing goes...... It has been rumored every Thursday, Sunday, or Holiday for as long as I can remember. When I am at the bank I will believe it, until then I just read the Rumors for entertainment :)

• Upvote 2

I listened to Phoenix's entire show. easy's take on it is accurate. Phoenix believes that we are there. He says the next thing to look for is the rate to change. Expect no announcement or press release. In other words, we should all be watching the CBI site like hawks.

• Upvote 2