Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ladyj47 Rumor. 6/22/2011 from DD

Longhorns

[Ladyj47] I have a bit of intel. This afternoon we were doing business with a real estate agent who is also a dinar holder. We were talking about the dinar while we you were signing paperwork. She told us two very interesting things. One, she said she was just at her Chase bank and was talking with the gal she does a lot of business with. This gal told her that she would be very wealthy soon. She said why? The gal said, you have dinar. She asked her if she knew when and the gal told her, very soon. This was the same bank that did not sell dinar. The second thing she told us was even move exciting. We were talking about tier one and tier two and if they really had cashed in. She said that she had heard Frank on a call say someone he knew had cashed in in Dubai, so she called her good friend who lives in Dubai to see if she had cashed in. Her friend told her that the bank told her that if she was a citizen of Dubai and had an acct. of $1 mill or more, she could cash in for $5.25. That sounds like tier two to me. Oh, I almost forgot. Just today she called Dinar Trade because she had heard their phone # was disconnected. It is not. She was told they are not selling dinar but they are getting set up for the RV. That was all good news to us.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

Oh, I almost forgot. Just today she called Dinar Trade because she had heard their phone # was disconnected. It is not. She was told they are not selling dinar but they are getting set up for the RV. That was all good news to us.

Dinar Trade quit selling dinars back in May - just before I bought. Dinar Banker not only is still selling - at the same price - but is relaxing their requirements. The following is showing on their website (scrolling message)

Jun 21, 2011 ***** DinarBanker Now Offers $20 Fedex Overnite Shipping as Standard, Fedex COD Overnight is $24 ***** DinarBanker No Longer Requires Photo ID on COD or Mail Orders Less Than $5,000

I keep seeing this figure of 5.25 coming up. I'd love to see that happen. They say where there's smoke there is fire. In this case we have a lot of smoke all over the place but I haven't seen any flames yet - except the ones coming from some of the people posting here.

I thought Dinar Trade was running the internet site sell to the UK now. Looks exactly like it did here with a different name. NOW either someone has copy and pasted the whole Dinar Trade site ( easy to do by the way) OR he's is doing business as usual over their. So the claim he stopped selling to prepare is pure bull.

Strike 1 - Bank rumor - bank rumors have a 0% accuracy rate.

Strike 2 - Frank rumor - Frank rumors have a 0% accuracy rate.

Strike 3 - $5.25 rumor - $5.25 rate has a 0% chance of happening.

3 strikes you're out! Wish it were true, but just another pumper IMO.