Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank's for the post Upgradable.But lets tell the truth.He is in it for the money or all info would be shared freely with all Not just paying VIP.Nothing wrong with making money..But in my opinion when someone brings the money by allowing you to use their research and hard work (Scooter and mods) You should stand up for them when they need you..

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

dinar-racer...... and how much do you know about Adam and his intentions? And why do you think he has super secret info about the RV that he is only sharing with people who pay him? Maybe that makes sense in your mind, but not mine. If that's what your needs and expections are, I wish you luck in finding them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

dinar-racer...... and how much do you know about Adam and his intentions? And why do you think he has super secret info about the RV that he is only sharing with people who pay him? Maybe that makes sense in your mind, but not mine. If that's what your needs and expections are, I wish you luck in finding them.

I made no statement about Adams intentions or secret rv info but if you would like me to I can.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Hi Upgradable :)

Thank you for your comments. An area that to me has been

the most dysfunctional and the root cause of so much

constant confusion here for both Adam and the quality

of this site, is and has been the constant posting of rumors

and the resulting affect it has on so many people.

Lies can never and will never be constructive here, yet it appears

it is the only thing people feed off of and it is destroying the

integrity of this fine forum. It continues to bring out the worst

in both behavior and rude comments by those who defend known liars.

If this forum is to maintain *any* integrity, and still be considered a place

to have logical and fruitful discussion, it cannot happen with the constant

spreading of lies, and those that originate them. It is the main source, in my opinion

of division and discord among the members here and has yet to offer anything

constructive other than causing hurt to many members over time.

It is getting impossible to try and actually learn together without rude and

ignorant comments from many who simply would like to see those who try and

expose the lies and effects of these rumors to just "go away" because we are simply

an "annoyance" as some members love to accuse.

If there is not proper balance, this forum will degrade into nothing more than all the

other lie based hype filled sites that are hurting and taking advantage of those who

follow and hang on their every word. Those that spread them are getting even more

aggressive towards many members who simply try and remind so many that this

atmosphere is destructive.

The only one that can manage this onslaught of insanity coming from other sites

is Adam, and it baffles me as to why so many members here have not listened to him

state clearly the rumors and 'gurus' have nothing to offer, yet it is the main source

of problems here. I do not like to see people getting hurt and belittled even just for asking

sincere questions and getting in response to those questions, accused, called "dorks",

"idiots", are told to "go away", etc. How is this acceptable in what should be a forum for

learning and having true educational discussion instead of increasing the spread of

at best, outright fabrications that are at the heart of this forum becoming a circus? New

members are also increasingly getting bashed and treated in an ill manner due to

the growing defensive posture of those involved in planting the rumors. It is truly

unfortunate.

There is a better solution to this growing mania than just the typical "if you do not like

it do not read it" response. The attitude in general has decayed drastically over the last

3 months. I am certain Adam does not want to have his site be transformed into what is

becoming a frenzy and the root cause is evident. We can all do better than this and begin

actually working together to make this a better quality forum without the need to be supported

by lies and manipulation coming from other sites by those who spread them. I would

have thought after all these years of trash, we would have wised up to the motives behind

such insanity.

Just my thoughts, I hate to see these results growing and bringing this site down to the

level of the scam sites. Thank you for all your efforts :D I just do not want to see more folks

get hurt and possibly taken advantage of.

All my best!

Jim

---

Thank's for the post Upgradable.But lets tell the truth.He is in it for the money or all info would be shared freely with all Not just paying VIP.Nothing wrong with making money..But in my opinion when someone brings the money by allowing you to use their research and hard work (Scooter and mods) You should stand up for them when they need you..

I made no statement about Adams intentions or secret rv info but if you would like me to I can.

Well then, who was the "He" to whom you were referring?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Respectfully, Dinar-Racer, If it is the site owners complete information you seek, Okie gives all of his "intel" every day. He is never right, but he tells his followers everything. Is that really what you want? If so I would suggest seeking that information out. None of the Guru's have been right, yet they give information frequently. Think about it.

• Upvote 3

Hi Upgradable :)

Thank you for your comments. An area that to me has been

the most dysfunctional and the root cause of so much

constant confusion here for both Adam and the quality

of this site, is and has been the constant posting of rumors

and the resulting affect it has on so many people.

Lies can never and will never be constructive here, yet it appears

it is the only thing people feed off of and it is destroying the

integrity of this fine forum. It continues to bring out the worst

in both behavior and rude comments by those who defend known liars.

If this forum is to maintain *any* integrity, and still be considered a place

to have logical and fruitful discussion, it cannot happen with the constant

spreading of lies, and those that originate them. It is the main source, in my opinion

of division and discord among the members here and has yet to offer anything

constructive other than causing hurt to many members over time.

It is getting impossible to try and actually learn together without rude and

ignorant comments from many who simply would like to see those who try and

expose the lies and effects of these rumors to just "go away" because we are simply

an "annoyance" as some members love to accuse.

If there is not proper balance, this forum will degrade into nothing more than all the

other lie based hype filled sites that are hurting and taking advantage of those who

follow and hang on their every word. Those that spread them are getting even more

aggressive towards many members who simply try and remind so many that this

atmosphere is destructive.

The only one that can manage this onslaught of insanity coming from other sites

is Adam, and it baffles me as to why so many members here have not listened to him

state clearly the rumors and 'gurus' have nothing to offer, yet it is the main source

of problems here. I do not like to see people getting hurt and belittled even just for asking

sincere questions and getting in response to those questions, accused, called "dorks",

"idiots", are told to "go away", etc. How is this acceptable in what should be a forum for

learning and having true educational discussion instead of increasing the spread of

at best, outright fabrications that are at the heart of this forum becoming a circus? New

members are also increasingly getting bashed and treated in an ill manner due to

the growing defensive posture of those involved in planting the rumors. It is truly

unfortunate.

There is a better solution to this growing mania than just the typical "if you do not like

it do not read it" response. The attitude in general has decayed drastically over the last

3 months. I am certain Adam does not want to have his site be transformed into what is

becoming a frenzy and the root cause is evident. We can all do better than this and begin

actually working together to make this a better quality forum without the need to be supported

by lies and manipulation coming from other sites by those who spread them. I would

have thought after all these years of trash, we would have wised up to the motives behind

such insanity.

Just my thoughts, I hate to see these results growing and bringing this site down to the

level of the scam sites. Thank you for all your efforts :D I just do not want to see more folks

get hurt and possibly taken advantage of.

All my best!

Jim

---

Jim, I love your perspective and opinion on things. I happen to agree with a lot of it. I'd love to hear suggestions on how you might handle going about resolving these problems. We need all kinds of good minds here!

• Upvote 1

I've watched the Rumors section of this site go from bad to worse. I wish Adam would just shut it down. It doesn't serve any productive purpose and members continue to bring up issues that have nothing to do with RV. Disagreements are one thing but to continue to offer perspectives which question the motives of our host (Adam), Mods, or Admin of DV is not what I as a DV member or VIP want to read every day. I don't know Adam personally. However, I've learned to trust his professional opinion. I don't ask him when will the RV occur. He doesn't know. But he is providing a service Post RV that any wise investor should consider using. I am a novice and I want to know as much as I can so I don't make mistakes when the RV does happen. That is why I paid to become a VIP. Facts are what I seek, not insults, negative perspectives or conversations which make no sense. I am not advocating that anyone join VIP. However I know that when the RV does happen, I am assured that I will be able to obtain the financial information I need to protect my investment. Do I believe members should pay for this post RV intel? Quite simply, yes. That way, someone is accountable to you. Lastly, if RV intel is not coming from Adam, in writing, take it with a grain of salt and move on. We need solid intel and Adam created the financial tools we will need in the near future. Thank you for listening.

• Upvote 1

How true. Excellent post with a good assessment of the DV site. I spend way too much time in the rumors section. However, I must admit that it is interesting how most of the rumors get debunked. I appreciate Adam staying out of the "date and rate" prognostication realm. In my book he is pushed to the top every time he is ask the "when? and what?" and he does not and will not answer. His credibility would begin to crumble if he did. Just look at the credibility we have in the "gurus" and "prophets" who make those predictions. It is nil!

Thanks for the post and thanks to Adam.

Sure seems to be an open site to me. If you are interested in off shore, Warka, Iraqi stock market and such you pay to join VIP. If all you are interested in is general RV news- when and how much, you get DV for free. Seems pretty simple.

What ever someone likes- news, rumors, two cents and chat logs are there for free. It has been that way for over a year as I was looking over the site. I joined VIP 4 months ago because that is the way I wanted to go. I don't know what all goes on in the Mods room and if you do, it is rumar. I can only go by what people post. The mods left showing no class. Days afterward they still want to post the name of the site they ran to. That there speaks volumes more than if we feel Adam did or did not stand up for someone. If I feel someone didn't watch my back when they should have, I don't give them the opportunity to watch my back again. I don't go below their level. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Integrity, Integrity, Integrity.

• Upvote 2

I've watched the Rumors section of this site go from bad to worse. I wish Adam would just shut it down. It doesn't serve any productive purpose and members continue to bring up issues that have nothing to do with RV. Disagreements are one thing but to continue to offer perspectives which question the motives of our host (Adam), Mods, or Admin of DV is not what I as a DV member or VIP want to read every day. I don't know Adam personally. However, I've learned to trust his professional opinion. I don't ask him when will the RV occur. He doesn't know. But he is providing a service Post RV that any wise investor should consider using. I am a novice and I want to know as much as I can so I don't make mistakes when the RV does happen. That is why I paid to become a VIP. Facts are what I seek, not insults, negative perspectives or conversations which make no sense. I am not advocating that anyone join VIP. However I know that when the RV does happen, I am assured that I will be able to obtain the financial information I need to protect my investment. Do I believe members should pay for this post RV intel? Quite simply, yes. That way, someone is accountable to you. Lastly, if RV intel is not coming from Adam, in writing, take it with a grain of salt and move on. We need solid intel and Adam created the financial tools we will need in the near future. Thank you for listening.

Shut down or not, rumors will still be on the board just in the wrong place. It is best to have it in its own section for people to understand that is what it is ... rumor. At times these rumors do get out of hand and why us Mods are here. It is also the helpful members of you all that can help us by using the Report button when you see these issues in the forum. This is not a perfect world so neither can it be a perfect site but we have tools that can help quiet those that should not be here for the right reasons. You make comment you are VIP ... well ... Adam has also made comments he doesn't like reading posts in the rumor section because that are what they are rumors. I would say your best bet is to stay out of the rumor section and focus more on the VIP and Iraq News sections this way you are not subjected to these negatives you speak of.

• Upvote 2

Upgradable,

The name is made to bring a smile. When I was 6 my grandfather had a very old pickup. He called it 'Ole Constipate'. I didn't understand it at the time. When I asked why he called his truck that he said,'It is hard to get started but once it starts you can't stop it'. :lol: The RV seems to be hard to get started. I just hope once it does nobody will be able to stop it. :rolleyes:

Thanks for what you do....

People! I understand your frustration, but I think maybe you've lost sight of Adam's position regarding DinarVets.

Adam is not a Guru, he has never purported himself to be. He is vocal about not being a "rate and date" guy. You are right in that he spends most of his time answering questions in VIP. But that's not because those folks have paid for the privilege. The information he is giving concerns post-RV issues.

Let me postulate why. No one, outside of a few top dogs in Iraq, knows what is going to happen (or when) regarding the fiscal situation in Iraq. Reading and digesting and discussing news and rumors doesn't bring the RV closer. How productive is it, really? What impact does it hold for us? If it is driving you to acquire more dinar based on the "closeness" of the event, then you're probably going to have as much luck in Las Vegas! This is not a speculation, it is an investment, and all you can do is wait for the outcome.

I don't believe that Adam spends nearly as much time as many of DVets do dissecting the information that is floating about. I know that he spends hours and hours readying himself (and other serious investors) to make the most of the OUTCOME of the investment.

Hoping that he will come here and give significant information is not his priority. I'm not suggesting that your questions are not significant, but I am suggesting that you will get more and better info by asking these questions in the open forum. We have some very astute folks here that would be happy to discuss these items with you.

I'm sorry if you feel mislead, thinking that DV had a different focus. Though we provide news and discuss it and the rumors it frequently initiates, the major purpose is to ready folks for opportunities post-RV. Take a look at the forums that are different than you usually post in. We offer forums on the ISX, Warka banking, Forex, Wall Street and Penny Stocks, Gold & precious metals, foreign currencies, tax discussions, and investment opportunities.

Please take this post as an explanation of the purpose of DV, not as an excuse for Adam's actions. I call this place my home, and that is because I am holding dinar and I want to maximize the outcome of this investment. I'm onboard through, not to, the finish line.

I appreciate ALL of you and your presence here!! I just want us all to have realistic expectations. Sit back and enjoy the ride with your fellow Dinariacs. We can be an entertaining bunch when we're not throwing rocks from the windows of our glass houses!

I orignally posted this in "Adam's Chat" thread, but reconsidered and decided I wanted to post to everyone.

WELL SAID Upgradable very well said.