Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum on an all night RV high...

possum

Ole lady want let me go to be cuz I drank too much. I don't care, after the RV I get me my own bed right next to the fridge and cold beer. I called in to work already and told them I quit. And that was as rewarding as taking a big dump. Now I can concentrate on runnin for president, don't need no speech writer, or teler-prompter. And I ain't big ole elephant ears either. I do have all of my teeth and no hair in my nose. That should qualify me for prez.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

• 7 months later...

January 22, 2010

Possum is proud to admit that he is SOBER and expects an RV no later than February 6 from in country sources that I have restablished since saying adios to the bottle. I'm so completly confindence this time that I'll will never drink again. Possum is going back to preaching since he has got his act together and will take all donations to help spread the word on Dinarism. Believe, it's upon on us!

February 08.2010

Ole lady want let me go to bed cuz I drank too much. I don't care, after the RV I get my own bed right next to the fridge and cold beer. I called in to work already and told them I quit. And that was as rewarding as taking a big dump. Now I can concentrate on running for president, don't need no speech writer, or teler-prompter. And I ain't big ole elephant ears either. I do have all of my teeth and no hair in my nose. That should qualify me for prez.

So soberity didn't last long.

And i bet the reason we haven't heard from Possum in a while is he's in rehab somewhere trying to get a handle on his drinking problem.

We need an update on Possum.

Ole lady want let me go to be cuz I drank too much. I don't care, after the RV I get me my own bed right next to the fridge and cold beer. I called in to work already and told them I quit. And that was as rewarding as taking a big dump. Now I can concentrate on runnin for president, don't need no speech writer, or teler-prompter. And I ain't big ole elephant ears either. I do have all of my teeth and no hair in my nose. That should qualify me for prez.

you the man Possum GOD love you ( you might be over qualifed comp to O)

January 22, 2010

Possum is proud to admit that he is SOBER and expects an RV no later than February 6 from in country sources that I have restablished since saying adios to the bottle. I'm so completly confindence this time that I'll will never drink again. Possum is going back to preaching since he has got his act together and will take all donations to help spread the word on Dinarism. Believe, it's upon on us!

February 08.2010

Ole lady want let me go to bed cuz I drank too much. I don't care, after the RV I get my own bed right next to the fridge and cold beer. I called in to work already and told them I quit. And that was as rewarding as taking a big dump. Now I can concentrate on running for president, don't need no speech writer, or teler-prompter. And I ain't big ole elephant ears either. I do have all of my teeth and no hair in my nose. That should qualify me for prez.

So soberity didn't last long.

And i bet the reason we haven't heard from Possum in a while is he's in rehab somewhere trying to get a handle on his drinking problem.

We need an update on Possum.

HEY CGBROWN POSSUM DONT GOT A DRINKING PROBLEM. HE GETS BEER DRINKS IT NO PROBLEM

Master....let me and the boys bring you and mamma holy beer. We prayed for the RV GOD to bless our holy beer. I know you and mamma will drink. The RV GOD told us to drink all night until RV occurs oh great one! If we run out of holy beer we get some more at kwik shop. OTF

What can I say?......vintage Possum. GO RV

Drank to much and didn't take a shower....

I guess Possum has just as much chance as any candidate in Iraq to become the PM, just hope Possum RV`s after he gets elected.

:lol:

What block does he represent? :unsure:

The stark raving Looney tunes party leaning on the fridge gagging for a beer party :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Possum: My gift to you is a kegulater (like a refrigerator but holds a keg with a spigot) You can keep it by your bed and hook a hose up to it and sip it in your dreams....you have become one of my favorite and I have to meet the Mrs. Possum...she must be a tremendous woman. I'll bet there is never a dull moment in your lives...wish I had that. Maybe one day I too will find a Mr. Possum. God Bless... GO RV!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm grinning from ear to ear.....

Mamma can be a beer wench at your Inauguration Speech! I'll pass out beer and buttons in your Presidential Run. Get a beer train to tour the country side. Possum waving from the train!

:D

Did you see possum in the blue jacket , hat and glasses? B)

Then we can have a national 'Pee on my Bosses' Desk Day!) PBD Day.The day of the RV!