Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**From Delta "We are there"*

easyrider

DinarThug,

Where are you broadcasting from? I think we should start a facebook fan page for Shabbs!

Lol. Hopefully I'll be Broadcasting from the Front of the Line at the Bank ! B)B)

GO SHABBI GO !!! B)B)

Delta says the Arabic version of these statements of the OFFICIAL TV statements from Shabibi he said he would lift the 3 zeros and increase the value of the Iraq Dinars -

If 3 zeros are lifted and if the Dinar increases in value let's say 1 IQD = 1 USD(currently 1170 IQD = 1 USD) then 25K dinar will be 25 IQD and 25 IQD = 25 USD, so how this is going to benefit us.....Currently we are paying more than 25 USD for 25K IQD.

M I missing anything here?...... Now the question is how high he is going to increase the value of a Dinar?

Edited by Diamond4me
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

If 3 zeros are lifted and if the Dinar increases in value let's say 1 IQD = 1 USD(currently 1170 IQD = 1 USD) then 25K dinar will be 25 IQD and 25 IQD = 25 USD, so how this is going to benefit us.....Currently we are paying more than 25 USD for 25K IQD.

M I missing anything here?...... Now the question is how high he is going to increase the value of a Dinar?

it means they are taking the bigger bills out of circulation and releasing the lower denoms

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I so badly want this to be true. But honestly delta has been wrong systematically over the course of this investment. I have a hard time taking anything that he says along with frank without a moutain of salt.

For all the negative rep slingers realize that I WANT this to be true so badly its the reason I am here. I could care less about reputation however. If I cared I would just post bold rv claims after bank rumors and stuff from other sites. I could be in the thousands positive by the end of the month.

• Upvote 2

I so badly want this to be true. But honestly delta has been wrong systematically over the course of this investment. I have a hard time taking anything that he says along with frank without a moutain of salt.

For all the negative rep slingers realize that I WANT this to be true so badly its the reason I am here. I could care less about reputation however. If I cared I would just post bold rv claims after bank rumors and stuff from other sites. I could be in the thousands positive by the end of the month.

actually i have been listening to Frank and delta for a while and he has never thrown out a rate and date EVER!!!!!! I do believe Delat was in Iraq, also i believe he heard what he heard from shabbs his translation has been confirmed by Iraq queen on here. Honestly you cant make that crap up I mean and if he did what is his purpose to sell more dinar??? im not buying that one sorry.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It means they will Re-denominate (25k becomes 25) then raise the value.

Not thinking I will be rich but I might make 3 or 4 times my investment.

"D"

lol and you know this for certain??? lol honestly im not gonna waste my time fighting with you believe what u will i won't sway you, you won't sway me. I guess we'll agree to disagree and leave it at that.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately (or fortunately), there are MANY credible sources saying this is done (including the Shabster). Sources that HAVEN'T been systematically wrong over the course of this investment! Bring it!

• Upvote 3

actually i have been listening to Frank and delta for a while and he has never thrown out a rate and date EVER!!!!!! I do believe Delat was in Iraq, also i believe he heard what he heard from shabbs his translation has been confirmed by Iraq queen on here. Honestly you cant make that crap up I mean and if he did what is his purpose to sell more dinar??? im not buying that one sorry.

You are correct. The Arabic Translation is Spot On. God Willing, Soon We Will See The Money. Nuff Said.

• Upvote 4

Uuuuuuuuuugggh youR 25k bills will not change!!!! They are taking the 000's out of circulation ASAP!!! Get a grip IMF rules will not allow them to do that to bills!!! Sry not at home to post link to IMF rule!! What Iraqi in their rightmind would carry a 25k bill around if it's value is 1-1--just as an example-- hope is 1-3.66!!!

Delta says the Arabic version of these statements of the OFFICIAL TV statements from Shabibi he said he would lift the 3 zeros and increase the value of the Iraq Dinars - lift the official currency of Iraq within 7-10 days... that was spoken on Iraq TV on June 20th . Folks hold on we will see this before the 28th actually they came out today saying this needed to be done before the 28th now – so family we are there!!!

The day this RV happens the CBI web site will go down right at 8am THEIR time that’s 1-2am our time – it will go down the day of the RV – and their new website will be showing after they come back up and that is our sign that the RV has occurred…

May we have a link to the article saying that they came out today saying that this needed to be done before the 28th of June? Also, who says that the CBI site will go down at 8 A.M. their time the day of the RV? Is this what Delta is saying? If not, then who is saying this? Thanks in advance for your response.

• Upvote 3

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN DISCUSSED A THOUSAND TIMES GO BACK TO PREIOUS FORUMS TO GET EDUCATED ON THE 25USD VS 25K IQD. :lol::lol:

Delta says the Arabic version of these statements of the OFFICIAL TV statements from Shabibi he said he would lift the 3 zeros and increase the value of the Iraq Dinars - lift the official currency of Iraq within 7-10 days... that was spoken on Iraq TV on June 20th . Folks hold on we will see this before the 28th actually they came out today saying this needed to be done before the 28th now – so family we are there!!!

The day this RV happens the CBI web site will go down right at 8am THEIR time that’s 1-2am our time – it will go down the day of the RV – and their new website will be showing after they come back up and that is our sign that the RV has occurred…

IS THIS A KNOWN FACT "THE DAY THE RV HAPPENS THE CBI WEB SITE SHUTS DOWN"???

• Upvote 3