Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News at work today!

mrb

haha doesn't it seem that most rumors come from "newbies?" Its almost like they create a member name, then create a story...then watch the havoc they create. :lol:

I agree with you....not sure where all the minus' are from because it does seem like that....

To the original poster....What company??? Where's your friend working in Iraq??? What type of electronics work???

Let me tell you something redsand, I may be a newbie on here on here because I do not get on here every day or post everyday and I have probably been invested longer then you. I expect nothing from this investment and joined it years ago based on a dear friend who is now deceased, that told me to do it, and I love here and admire her deeply so I did. If this fizzles tomorrow I lost my investment just like any other business investment I have made that went south. I have nothing to gain and definitely do not intend this to influence anyone to taking more RISK, THAT IS WHAT THIS IS! I after contemplating all day if I should even share this thought I shoul, it is real and did happen, whether anything comes of this I do not know. So resand, not everyone is some stupid newbie, I have seen them myself and your comment has reassured me I should have kept to myself.

Well said !! U tell him / her ! Totally agree with what u said. Thanks for sharing. Hope it comes to fruition just like the rest of us on here.........including redsand. Otherwise why is he here ? BB x

Let me tell you something redsand, I may be a newbie on here on here because I do not get on here every day or post everyday and I have probably been invested longer then you. I expect nothing from this investment and joined it years ago based on a dear friend who is now deceased, that told me to do it, and I love here and admire her deeply so I did. If this fizzles tomorrow I lost my investment just like any other business investment I have made that went south. I have nothing to gain and definitely do not intend this to influence anyone to taking more RISK, THAT IS WHAT THIS IS! I after contemplating all day if I should even share this thought I shoul, it is real and did happen, whether anything comes of this I do not know. So resand, not everyone is some stupid newbie, I have seen them myself and your comment has reassured me I should have kept to myself.

mrb... don't worry about what other people say. Just because your name same newbie you have been here since 2009. I my self only joined this site this year, but I have been watching it and investing in it a little here and there since 2004. I appreciate the post and can't wait for this thing to be over so we can invest wisely and donate to my charities to my hearts content. Blessings to everyone.

Thanks. Hakuna

• Upvote 1

I'm confused and believe me it not hard to do. I read this one word for word months ago. Why re-post it it want that good the first time I read it. Just saying

Exactly, I remember this also, this post is nearly 2 months old and people are commenting on it like it happened yesterday. I believe that MRB was genuine when he posted it, but it is just one more post in a long line of posts of bad intel. Honestly I read 6 pages of comments on this topic last night also before I realized it was old. Why bring it back to the forefront of the rumors section when right now it could be causing false hope!

We are very close people, alot of great stuff in the news, keep your faith high and we shall see this soon. God Bless!

I was at work this morning when a client told me he was leaving for Iraq on Friday. He brought it up, I asked, I wonder how the dinar is doing? He said do you have some and I said yes, he said that his company just got the contract for a electronics deal they have been working on and it was based on a revalued currency and he will be there for three weeks. I said really! He said yes and that I should hear something within a week, I said that I hoped it was 1 to 1 with the dollar, he said I think you will see closer to 3. This actually happened today, I am always skeptical but he was very informed of what his company is doing. I hope this is true, he did say before the end of the month I should know!

Edited by mojack
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for taking the courage to share the news. I feel we are getting closer than we have ever been.

Thanks for the post. I believe you it makes sense, I really appreciate giving us a wonderful heads up. Keep us informed if you can, don't worry about whether we believe it or not, its your story, its your truth! Plus one for you. :)

Well I feel stooopid this is an old post, back in June.... :huh:

'Zigs',

Good morning!

Exactly, although the information was encouraging, it was back in JUNE 2011.

Based upon all of the outstanding information coming out within the last several weeks and obviously there is more to come in the next couple of weeks, I believe we are close, very close!

Have a good day!

GG

• Upvote 1

'Zigs',

Good morning!

Exactly, although the information was encouraging, it was back in JUNE 2011.

Based upon all of the outstanding information coming out within the last several weeks and obviously there is more to come in the next couple of weeks, I believe we are close, very close!

Have a good day!

GG

I agree I also think we are close.....and you have a good one as well.

• Upvote 1