Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News at work today!

mrb

MRB, thanks for sharing. Hopefully this ride is coming to an end ;) I wouldn't worry about those that express doubt or disbelief- reminds me of that old saying about how 'some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope'. Your information is the kind we need to see: you don't post often, i've never seen a 'coming monday post from you', and it discloses personal knowledge. Once again, thanks for sharing and keep posting.

The post was 22 June and it said 3 weeks, so why are you still supporting this Fluff and B.S. That in itself proves it's B.S.

People will grasp for anything to believe it's going to happen.

When you get a e-mail or Text from Adam, then believe, until then it's B.S. and people are just posting for their 2-3- lines of Fame.

It is what it is Deal with it. Bash me if you want, I live in the real world, I will bet 25,000 Dinar note to the person who posted the 24 Aug. R.V.

None of this is negtive I post, it's the real world for us who have been around a while.

• Upvote 1

We all tend to become a bit jaded and skeptical over time. Some just choose to be quite vocal about it, and of course - every post by a newbie HAS to be a PUMP, right?

Thank you for taking the time to post this under rumors. Regardless, it's still nice to people's first hand accounts of things that they have experienced. It's up to the reader to make their own decision as to what they choose to believe, or not. The criticism really isn't necessary however. Didn't Momma teach some folks "if they ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say it at all"? Hell, Opus taught me that, and we all know he walks funny and has a really big schnoz ... (grin).

Have a great weekend, and go RV.

Ol' Bill the Cat

I was at work this morning when a client told me he was leaving for Iraq on Friday. He brought it up, I asked, I wonder how the dinar is doing? He said do you have some and I said yes, he said that his company just got the contract for a electronics deal they have been working on and it was based on a revalued currency and he will be there for three weeks. I said really! He said yes and that I should hear something within a week, I said that I hoped it was 1 to 1 with the dollar, he said I think you will see closer to 3. This actually happened today, I am always skeptical but he was very informed of what his company is doing. I hope this is true, he did say before the end of the month I should know!

MRB, your post was from June 22....the person you spoke with said within a week, and over $3, that would be June 29.......OMG, I think you actually met George Robinson. Were there any other dates he may have mentioned, that we should ignore?

• Upvote 1

GI Jane,

Since Cute little Piggy is rolling in poop....I am going to pass....lol!! But he is really cute! Have some fun but wear gloves! Hope I did not hurt your little pig feelings! We all know you like your poop! It is ok!

:lol:

:wub: Hi piggy piggy! :wub:

:wave:

I never post anything because I think most of this is hype. I was off this afternoon and I thought all day wether or not I should post this and knew that most would not believe me. I can tell you that it did happen, I did not prompt it, and this man told me his contract was only good if there was a revalued currency. Oh well that is just my two cents. He is leaving Friday.

MRB - Agree and thanks for the positive post! I decided to start an rv countdown and put it as part of my computer desktop at work this past week. LOL, I decided on 9/10/11 for no particular reason and if it happens early that's perfectly fine! If I'm working at the time I will jump out of my chair, give a big yell, and scare the dickens out of my cube mate!! :)

I was at work this morning when a client told me he was leaving for Iraq on Friday. He brought it up, I asked, I wonder how the dinar is doing? He said do you have some and I said yes, he said that his company just got the contract for a electronics deal they have been working on and it was based on a revalued currency and he will be there for three weeks. I said really! He said yes and that I should hear something within a week, I said that I hoped it was 1 to 1 with the dollar, he said I think you will see closer to 3. This actually happened today, I am always skeptical but he was very informed of what his company is doing. I hope this is true, he did say before the end of the month I should know!

I have read posts for months and this looks like the same writing style and wording of a lot of other posts that that I have read. Always a different situation but it looks like the same writer to me.

I would recomend doing all the dinar purchases from a bank. They cost less anyway. The last I bought came from a bank in the front of wal mart